• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walk_Away21

• Julia Fox

• SleepingTigers

• halcyonday

Congrats to Sabrina :clap3:

She deserves all of this success! Protect this cute pop princess at all costs ❤️

I love that all of her hits are solo btw :clap3: the way I knew since Can't Blame a Girl For Trying came out she was destined to happen. It was long overdue but so deserved :WAP: and this is just the start! 

A number one smash :jonny5: this is for all of us that have been here since Eyes Wide Open. The world finally woke up.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

A number one smash :jonny5: this is for all of us that have been here since Eyes Wide Open. The world finally woke up.

The things we went through on ATRL from being ignored, bullied, endure the flop, no personality, untalented, nobody and autoplay allegations but we stayed here and we are know winning because we were always right after all it's kind of a fever dream tbh :clap3:see when you aren't a success stan and believe in someone. We always knew this moment was coming :WAP: 

• Like 1

Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!! I don't wanna get greedy but we need Espresso at #1 too now 🤓

best #1 song this year so far. :clap3:

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

how to make espresso #1??

A remix might come. I'm pretty sure. I remember there were some Easter eggs with graphics. There was an orange, a yellow and a light blue one and all represented a release from Espresso: single, remix EP and Mark Ronson remix. It was a brown one that it's yet to be release. I assume it's the remix 

• Like 2

Just now, Julia Fox said:

A remix might come. I'm pretty sure. I remember there were some Easter eggs with graphics. There was an orange, a yellow and a light blue one and all represented a release from Espresso: single, remix EP and Mark Ronson remix. It was a brown one that it's yet to be release. I assume it's the remix 

should they wait for radio to rise before they release it

• Like 1

The Blank Space to Espresso's Shake It Off. Super deserved. Congratulations, Sabrina! :clap3: 

Just now, supertiffany said:

should they wait for radio to rise before they release it

I think that's the plan. I'm sure she's going for it next month to give the song a second win on every platform and that seems smart. They only need to secure an A-List name that could make the song justice. I'm hopeful that will be Ariana and if it isn't then it could be Taylor but she doesn't have the flavor but by her name alone she could put it to #1 for two weeks at least and that would be a MOMENT. But I would love to be Ariana. Idk if a rapper could work tbh since they have been doing very poor on charts and there have been plenty of remixes on the past years with rappers that the GP said no. Maybe SZA? 

Honestly shocked this took off more than Espresso (which feels like a #1) but good for her. The melody of the chorus remains stuck in my head, no autoplay needed :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

I think that's the plan. I'm sure she's going for it next month to give the song a second win on every platform and that seems smart. They only need to secure an A-List name that could make the song justice. I'm hopeful that will be Ariana and if it isn't then it could be Taylor but she doesn't have the flavor but by her name alone she could put it to #1 for two weeks at least and that would be a MOMENT. But I would love to be Ariana. Idk if a rapper could work tbh since they have been doing very poor on charts and there have been plenty of remixes on the past years with rappers that the GP said no. Maybe SZA? 

she even close with ariana?

taylor seems more likely 

2 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

she even close with ariana?

taylor seems more likely 

Ariana started following her the night of the MET Gala so I know they met at that event + Ariana has used a lot of songs from her on REM Beauty and has acknowledged her since 2016. Also it's beneficial from both so I can see it happening tbh 

ok but we NEED espresso to go #1. two number ones from the same album is iconic

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

Screaming :bibliahh:

Stan Twitter loser gays always losing. I love that she doesn't let it slide either. Sabrina and Chappell are the two new MPGs, get over it! :gaycatina1:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.