• Bimbo

• mrpartyrocker

• xokuba

Until I hear it from her. its just ' soon '

• Like 1

he did leak a lot but, LG7 IN AUGUST:WAP:

First page. :eli:

:jonny5:

No shade but why is she telling some random designer such important information :deadbanana: like either he's lying or she just shares this stuff way too easily shdjdjdj. Either way back half of the year is looking relatively empty compared to the first so if she brings it hard this could be interesting

• Like 8

If it's true, it's a shame!!! Joker will overshadow the era if she doesn't play the cards right and I don't want another chromatica type of situation! 

that being said, it's clear she's touring in 2025 so that's good

Everyone is releasing this year. Gaga fans will be getting brave again. The messy threads to come :WAP:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

No shade but why is she telling some random designer such important information :deadbanana: like either he's lying or she just shares this stuff way too easily shdjdjdj. Either way back half of the year is looking relatively empty compared to the first so if she brings it hard this could be interesting

He's not really a random designer if she asked for him to exclusively work with her on album stuff.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I mean it's obvious she will release (the latest) in August and not later than that due to Joker! 

All in all, I'm quite excited for a Gaga era! Considering the biggest releases happened first half of the year, she has a strong chance at winning the other half

Omg :jonny5: 

hopefully it's a return to form cuz her last good album was 13 years ago...

• Like 11
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

1 minute ago, bitchfit said:

He's not really a random designer if she asked for him to exclusively work with her on album stuff.

I'm sorry but someone of her caliber should only tell something like that to her closest circle, not a designer she might've wanted to make a piece or two from her. Like he is not part of her team as far as we know and is merely hired for a quick one time job

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I'm sorry but someone of her caliber should only tell something like that to her closest circle, not a designer she might've wanted to make a piece or two from her. Like he is not part of her team as far as we know and is merely hired for a quick one time job

Ddd she asked for him to exclusively work with her and turn down other clients - he's not going to do that unless she's given him solid details. 

I'm sure plenty of people who design for her know what project it's going to, they just don't share it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I truly need Bad Romance 2.0

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LCTV said:

Until I hear it from her. its just ' soon '

yeah this feels very alleged lol

She's coming. She's going to shift pop culture again. I can feel it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

If the designer is part of the rollout they will need the key dates to plan around, but this should be heavily NDA'd info for sure :rip:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Gays born in august (me) won.

Edited by suspirium
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

omg 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.