Nicki cancels upcoming Amsterdam concert

Alex

From Gag City to The Hague, what a biography.

• Haha 2

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• needs

• suburbannature

• TROJAN

Anyone defending her has to be trolling. This is unprofessional and DISGUSTING for all of the fans that paid/travelled and were coming to see her. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

Anyone defending her has to be trolling. This is unprofessional and DISGUSTING for all of the fans that paid/travelled and were coming to see her. 

Make threads for each artist that does it….

that will be all …

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Now confirmed by Mojo to be cancelled due to the situation in the past week.:bibliahh:

Someone add that slamming door to that gif

Edited by *Tim

Tanked flopped panned etc :chick3:

1 hour ago, Badger said:

It's the police's fault

Wasn't it Nicki's for the drugs?

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

very weak!

no respect for fans (I mean we knew when she came 2.5 hours late for a half-assed concert)

and does she or her fans think she would've gotten a better treatment in any other country? :skull:

19 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Due to the events of last week, the Nicki Minaj show on Sunday, 2nd June at Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam will no longer be taking place
https://www.livenation.nl/show/1464297/nicki-minaj-presents-pink-friday-2-world-tour/amsterdam/2024-06-02/en

"Currently cancelled. Search for another date" :toofunny2: Why do LiveNation NL sound like they are OVER IT :ahh: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sweeterareplace said:

I was kinda wondering about this because it would've been 5 shows in a row after they added the rescheduled Manchester show. Plus 2 or 3 more shows back to back only a day after the 5 show run. But I saw that she cancelled Cologne as well. I'm thinking she's realizing how difficult it is to perform so many nights in a row without a break.

Maybe she should rehearse more then and actually plan things thru a bit more clever.

The last tour was just as messy, honestly not worth paying 300€ for early entry (Chromatica Ball was 250€ and served 100000x more quality).

Kinda glad now that my Cologne date has been cancelled, will put that money to better use. Still seeing her 2 other times anyway so no loss at all for me. 

Edited by Chromatica
  • Like 1

and the dutch people celebrate x

Roc Nation you will crumble!

She should have stuck the drugs up her poop shoot. Now she got pay the price. She lucky she free right now be happy with that. 

:skull: 

Mau Papi impact

The real Amsterdam laws🍃 come out next week 🦄🎉💜💅🏾 I had a talk with the president 👑of amersterdam and he was so mad he couldn't enter ✈️gag city 💜💅🏾💅🏾💋💕 barbz running countries 🦄

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Needless to say she won't go back to Amsterdam for a while. It's a no-brainer.

This is not like cancelling the whole tour like a certain someone did just the other day. PF2 tour fans have alternatives. And everything is related by the way (the Amsterdam mess led to the Manchester rescheduling... which in turn caused the first concert in Cologne to be bumped. The second one will go ahead the next day. Concertgoers from Holland better try to grab a ticket to the one in Liege (Belgium) next month. That's so close enough to the Dutch border that her "bodyguards" can sneak in and resupply their weed pre-roll stock.

Edited by Raiden
  • Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/30/2024 at 1:50 PM, needs said:

Treated privileged or not that was an uncomfortable situation that would leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth lol.

True, but like...is it not common sense that you can travel between countries with weed?  :rip: I don't think it's fair to hold that against the country, when it would literally happen anywhere.

On 5/30/2024 at 10:33 PM, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Make threads for each artist that does it….

I think Nicki probably stands alone for canceling a concert because she's mad at the host country over their authorities arresting her for attemping to transport drugs across an international border.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.