Nicki cancels upcoming Amsterdam concert

Alex

15 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Why will she want to go back? And dragging Nicki for ticket sales in 2024 is insane considering her tour will end at Top 3 highest grossing tours by ANY rapper.

I mean, Idk, maybe in order to not let down thousands of fans that made time and spent money to be able to see her. Y'all are so weird for defending **** like this.

14 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

She has not cancelled any show.

She cancelled the first show in Cologne just yesterday. :clown:

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nickimeetsatrl

• needs

• suburbannature

• TROJAN

"why would she go back" as if she wasn't the one trying to break the country's laws :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6
  • Haha 6

5 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

I mean, Idk, maybe in order to not let down thousands of fans that made time and spent money to be able to see her. Y'all are so weird for defending **** like this.

You are more up to date than me 💀

7 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

But even if she cancelled in Cologne. That's one show. She's doing 70 shows plus multiple festivals. Other artist cancel much more with much less…

• Thumbs Down 1

I think some of her Fans are dumber than her :ryan3:

• Haha 1

Not Enough Power™

• Haha 1

I would cancel it too and not return to that country tbh after the treatment she received over a plant that grows in the ground.:dies: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

She might not be allowed to enter the country after smuggling drugs :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

I would cancel it too and not return to that country tbh after the treatment she received over a plant that grows in the ground.:dies: 

And this is not her saying it's not illegal for the slow ones, this is her saying it should not be illegal…

Edited by Nickimeetsatrl

2 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

And this is not her saying it's not illegal for the slow ones, this is her saying it should not be illegal…

Cool and yet your fave was still dumb enough to try to transport drugs across international borders

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'll be mad too 🤭

7 minutes ago, Nickimeetsatrl said:

Good, maybe they can get her this time stephm.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, needs said:

I mean in all fairness why would she wanna go back to the Netherlands after what happened lol.

She tried to literally smuggled drugs out of the country. That is not allowed. And the amount was A LOT. Anyone else would've been charged with intention of o sell. That wasn't just a blunt she had on her. She's lucky she didn't get charged and it was just a fine. 
spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

That cologne show is cancelled because the rescheduled Manchester date? Why would she only cancel the first date not both….

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

She tried to literally smuggled drugs out of the country. That is not allowed. And the amount was A LOT. Anyone else would've been charged with intention of o sell. That wasn't just a blunt she had on her. She's lucky she didn't get charged and it was just a fine. 
spacer.png

And? No one was arguing what you're arguing. I'm just saying for HER it makes sense not wanting to go back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Superbitch said:

spacer.png

An amount that's a lot? Fined 350 😭 if it was an amount that was a lot, it would have been jail time sir…

she doesn't want gag city overshadowing eras tour!

11 minutes ago, needs said:

And? No one was arguing what you're arguing. I'm just saying for HER it makes sense not wanting to go back.

spacer.png

this is a dumb choice. she can go to other airports right? 

geen+Willem+IV+of+Bertha38+maar+Gewoon+K 

• Thumbs Down 1

I was kinda wondering about this because it would've been 5 shows in a row after they added the rescheduled Manchester show. Plus 2 or 3 more shows back to back only a day after the 5 show run. But I saw that she cancelled Cologne as well. I'm thinking she's realizing how difficult it is to perform so many nights in a row without a break.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.