Sky Ferreira and Capitol Records part ways, Masochism is finished.

Alex

I remembered now that her mother was posting in January that Sky's ''new album is being mixed and mastered and is coming in March'' so it really must be finished as she says

Spoiler

it was in 2022, nothing is coming :ahh:

• Haha 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buffy

• RideOrDie

• The7thStranger

• xokuba

Top Posters In This Topic

What is actually wrong with her? Like seriously. Why hasn't she been able to put out her music some other way? If her label is the problem, she should have found a way to leave and buy out the contract.

And then her live shows if you can even call them that. If you don't enjoy performing anymore, she shouldn't do it. 

She should join forces with Ryn Weaver and tease a collab for another 10 years :clap3:

• Haha 1

She said in a new interview she's not allowed to talk about Masochism. So uh, does that mean she doesn't have the rights to release any of the songs? :ahh:

Posted (edited)

Her tea has been spilled here. She's promoting an anniversary for NTMT before her "upcoming" new album. It says everything… there's nothing, even if Capitol kept the so called songs it's still nothing and she's not getting her ass up and recording new music. She has no drive and no self-organization to pull a record out as an indie act. She ain't a Robyn. She needs to get her **** together first

Edited by liquiddiamonds

• 3 weeks later...

yknow… I do WANT TO believe that what Free Sky Ferreira is saying on their insta is true. the whole thing about these shows funding her purchase of some of the music back. so that part of me is like "mkay, she's touring til the end of

september, we'll hear more after that!"

but then another part of me is… well… with y'all :toofunny2: considering her track record 

fkaswift-sky.gif

• Like 1

Oh Pinocchio, you are bones 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.