Camila Cabello & Drake - "Hot Uptown"

Bentley

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Bentley said:

Girl don't mention my name. And Camila def has your mind. You've been posted up in here my entire work shift :bibliahh:

Calling racists out is a 24hr job :giraffe:

I do read books, sweetie which is why I don't support this person 

Edited by dirrtydiana
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bentley

• dirrtydiana

• BussC,XOXO

• Ryan

1 minute ago, dirrtydiana said:

Posting people doing accents in a derogatory way doesn't erase your faves racist past. You can't be racist AND make terrible music.

Notice no self respecting drake fan is here. Stan non racist people and get taste in songs. Do better. Thanks for playing! :clap3:

You brought up Normani, so I'm talking about her.... Like? Are you still listening to her for healing then? You're so selective AND weird.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, Exzime. said:

You brought up Normani, so I'm talking about her.... Like? Are you still listening to her for healing then? You're so selective AND weird.

That person hasn't even been in Normani threads and i wish y'all and the person who brought her up would stop mentioning her. Because some of you like to believe this all her stans hating on Camila when most of the time, it's some random person like this mentioning her 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, remming said:

That person hasn't even been in Normani threads and i wish y'all and the person who brought her up would stop mentioning her. Because some of you like to believe this all her stans hating on Camila when most of the time, it's some random person like this mentioning her 

Well then tell it to that user for bringing her up. Don't quote me. We're all here talking about Camila.

• Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Others brought up Bieber but can't help but notice how a caca stan was triggered enough to quote my comment mentioning a WOC. Talk about weird and selective :gaycat4:

5 minutes ago, Exzime. said:

Well then tell it to that user for bringing her up. Don't quote me. We're all here talking about Camila.

I'm quoting you again to tell you that you can report users that are off topic :heart:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Others brought up Bieber but can't help but notice how a caca stan was triggered enough to quote my comment mentioning a WOC. Talk about weird and selective :gaycat4:

Well, now you know not to mention Normani again after parading "racist!111!" when she doesn't have clean hands either. Now get OUT of the thread and go to Candy Paint instead and start doing the same, maybe Normani stans can maul you for doing so.

ANYWAYS, lets rejoice that the rumor is finally confirmed about this single after months of uncertainty.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Exzime. said:

Well, now you know not to mention Normani again after parading "racist!111!" when she doesn't have clean hands either. Now get OUT of the thread and go to Candy Paint instead and start doing the same, maybe Normani stans can maul you for doing so.

ANYWAYS, lets rejoice that the rumor is finally confirmed about this single after months of uncertainty.

I did not mention her in terms of racism. That's your projection talking, sweetie.

yes keep enjoying the screeching noises made by a racist :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Stop deflecting, pointing fingers at other racists to defend your racist fave is more damaging. Besides, non of them are shoved down our throats for 12 years with high profile duets like drake, which honestly who knows how she was able to get this feature 

They stan a racist that's why I downvoted them

I forgot @BLΔCKP!NK is on the wrong side of history. :skull: 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Apolonio said:

I forgot @BLΔCKP!NK is on the wrong side of history. :skull: 

dang he still in here :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

now THIS song im so looking forward to ... I smell a potential summer smash

• Like 2

d09fe567-e8cc-4bb4-b011-8990a01a6314_tex

• Haha 6

16 minutes ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

Lmaooo 

• Haha 1

Its 2024 and shes on her 463633th albums yet people pushing 40s still taking fun and laugh over reposted Tumblr when she was 13...

Like move the **** on..youre all grown up now act like one deelishis...

:clack:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

now THIS song im so looking forward to ... I smell a potential summer smash

Only if they play their cards right and I have no faith in them to do the right thing which is scrap he knows and put this on TTH with immediate radio impact 

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I think the Tumblr posts, along with her decision to leave the group first, will continue to resurface, effectively ruining her career and any chance of her making it big. It's a shame because the music from this era has been pretty good, and the visuals too. Her fanbase has also been quite fickle in terms of supporting her and buying the music when needed, so I don't think commercial success is guaranteed here. That's fine, though, because she does have hits to her name and is probably set for life. However, she has likely peaked in terms of chart-topping success.

Also, even if she has changed and learned from her problematic past, we cannot force people to ignore or forgive her past actions.

OT: She's been 2 for 2 for me with this era; let's see if this track is as good as people have said.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Unfortunately, I think the Tumblr posts, along with her decision to leave the group first, will continue to resurface, effectively ruining her career and any chance of her making it big. It's a shame because the music from this era has been pretty good, and the visuals too. Her fanbase has also been quite fickle in terms of supporting her and buying the music when needed, so I don't think commercial success is guaranteed here. That's fine, though, because she does have hits to her name and is probably set for life. However, she has likely peaked in terms of chart-topping success.

Also, even if she has changed and learned from her problematic past, we cannot force people to ignore or forgive her past actions.

OT: She's been 2 for 2 for me with this era; let's see if this track is as good as people have said.

Pray for TTH and radio 🙏 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

new song announcement and here they come

cowparadegirls.gif

Edited by istersay
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Beautifully said :heart: 

1 hour ago, BLΔCKP!NK said:

He? So you guys are also sexist 

OT: will the drake stans have this song make some noise or will they ignore it like they are ignoring this thread?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 3

i need "UUUGLY" to be about camila opps aka CCOD, i need drake to snap for her:duck::gayoncecat3:

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2024 at 12:24 PM, MonsterNavy said:

you're a poc and you're stanning and defending this rat? have some self respect :rip: 

On 5/29/2024 at 12:10 PM, dirrtydiana said:

she was an adult when she went to those anti racism classes and pushing 30 when she had her dancer do blackface. hope that helps! 

and the horrible violent and racists tumblr posts about black celeb women she would be a few feet away from at events! 

and that one user calling her "my girl" here :biblio:

OT: 2 people i dislike on the same song! definitely not checking this out

On 5/29/2024 at 12:32 PM, Ryan said:

Whether I'm a POC or not (which, I am) it is to *ME*. 

And not people bringing up Bieber like we like him too lmao. 

Thank you for keeping your foot on that troll's neck.  This ************ was a hypocrite and an *** of the highest order. How do you defend and get irate over people understandably disgusted by an artist with a bad history of racism while insinuatingly generalizing Asian men of racism while stanning Asian women…

Clearly there's an empty apartment between it's ears and it only made decisions with their dick. Seemed like he only had smoke for men and people with basic morals but y'all had time today! 

OT: I wonder what the numbers will look like for this album 

:suburban:

Edited by fijitears
  • Like 3

Ah yes, Camila thread meaning the same circle jerk from the same users who at the same time praise Nicki, Azealia etc. 

• Like 2

Let's see with this one :duck:

• Like 1

On 5/29/2024 at 9:35 AM, Camila Obama Cabello said:

what's up with these crackers all over black people business telling who we should stan and who we shouldn't stan ? that's racism too if you don't know, pls educate yourself 

stop seeking for validation and using black people as crutch, you're just being weird plus is also weird that you stan a unseasoned white lady that is in need for a intensive psychological treatment and is retired for ages 

What the hell is that username and avi :deadbanana2:?? No wonder there's a BANNED tag :toofunny3:

OT: Drake's reputation is on the pits, the era has been long over. At least Interscope will put her in a tour to get some money back I guess 

Camila will be performing at the Iheart festival in September! 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.