Lorde versus Lana: Top Ten Most-Streamed Songs (Daily)

suburbannature

Just now, flower moon said:

sounds like something someone OLD and FAT would say

:rogue:

F4aFAXBXgAEE0F3.thumb.gif.9817e7061fe23fff96d259a4ff5c8451.gif

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Kern

• bielneira

Just now, VeniceBeach said:

It became clear that lorde is a forgotten fad when Solar Power couldn't outstream, outsell or outacclaim Chemtrails - the worst performing Lana album in the charts at that moment. So it's not surprising :bird:

with the same mindset we can tell that Lana is still not on Lorde's level as she doesn't have an album as acclaimed as Melodrama.....

what even was the point of this post though? what made you enter this thread, think about comparing these two artists and then using your keyboard to write some bullshit? was it worth it? what's hard to understand in the idea of enjoying both artists & focusing on both of their different good features, especially when Lorde showed your fav appreciation and love with directly using her name as recently as last year?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Kern said:

Does anyone think Allie X is a good artist? I love "Girl with no face". I think it's a very interesting album 

this reminds me i need to finish listening to that album rn:jonnycat:

4 minutes ago, flower moon said:

this reminds me i need to finish listening to that album rn:jonnycat:

And then Cape God which is better than anything Lana (backwards is Anal) ever released 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

kii kii!

2 minutes ago, Kern said:

And then Cape God which is better than anything Lana (backwards is Anal) ever released 

amazing. i well check it out! maybe one day allie will overtake lana as my forth most streamed artist ever :WAP:

27 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

everyone's outstreaming lorde but not everyone's obsessed with ozempic, not everyone's not able to speak up about palestine, not everyone is signing israel letters, not everyone's sticking up to one signature sound, not everyone's being extremely white, not everyone's addicted to vaping, not everyone's releasing unreleased material just because it's viral, not everyone's serving terrible vocals at coachella and not everyone's still having stage fright at the age 50. i'm so tired of y'all's unnecessary weird and shitty comparisons just let people enjoy things

what even was the point of this post though? what made you enter this thread, think about comparing these two artists and then using your keyboard to write some bullshit? was it worth it? what's hard to understand in the idea of enjoying both artists & focusing on both of their different good features?
kayseriiiii.thumb.gif.c26faf7f32b399bed3

Imagine resorting to body shaming, ageism and using genocide in stan wars because you're left with nothing, literally no morals whatsoever. The tent joke is staying permanently

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Imagine resorting to body shaming, ageism and using genocide in stan wars because you're left with nothing, literally no morals whatsoever. The tent joke is staying permanently

If you were actually caring as much as I do about the genocide, that would be the first thing you would criticize her for. I do so I'm allowed to talk about her silence on this topic. This is not body shaming, if your fav is freely talking about it on her albums & says she doesn't care, then shows us she actually cares irl then I'm allowed to talk about it. That wasn't even a random drag though, check my "why Lana stans are suddenly so obsessed with Lorde" thread to see countless disgusting drags about Lorde's looks & body, with all of them going un-warned. Don't start threads or post things if you're getting bothered when the same is done to your fav.

1. Royals vs. Summertime Sadness

2. Ribs vs. Say Yes To Heaven

3. Team vs. Young and Beautiful

4. Supercut vs. West Coast

5. Green Light vs. Video Games

6. Liability vs. Cinnamon Girl

7.  Buzzcut Season vs. Diet Mountain Dew

8. Tennis Court vs. Radio

9. Homemade Dynamite (Remix) vs. Brooklyn Baby

10. Perfect Places vs. Born to Die

:thing:

I need Spotify to hide their stream totals because you people obviously can't handle having access to this type of information :rip: read a book, go outside 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

It's not suddenly for @suburbannature.

The good sis has been obsessed since she first heard Royals and Lorde hasn't left ha brain since

hClTGOT.jpg

• Thanks 1

Lorde is indie. Lanita is a MPG now 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952bbh20inew83rde27tahfvvk8abd5ixl56kdex5fk&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

don't you think that WWAFAWDWE sounds more like Pure haroine than PH to born to die?

I think Lorde and Billie debut albums lean more to pop and BTD is more hiphop. born

Same can be said about Melodaram and HTE

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Illuminati said:

1. Royals vs. Summertime Sadness

2. Ribs vs. Say Yes To Heaven

3. Team vs. Young and Beautiful

4. Supercut vs. West Coast

5. Green Light vs. Video Games

6. Liability vs. Cinnamon Girl

7.  Buzzcut Season vs. Diet Mountain Dew

8. Tennis Court vs. Radio

9. Homemade Dynamite (Remix) vs. Brooklyn Baby

10. Perfect Places vs. Born to Die

:thing:

oooohhh i love these kind of comparision between the albums

where is the tracklisting, how tracks match to each other, overall sound or even the album cover?
could you please compare top 10 hits of 2010 playlist and 2000 top 10 hits playlist?

Thanks

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, PMM said:

oooohhh i love these kind of comparision between the albums

where is the tracklisting, how tracks match to each other, overall sound or even the album cover?
could you please compare top 10 hits of 2010 playlist and 2000 top 10 hits playlist?

Thanks

It's just their top 10 from page 1, someone else did it so I thought why not :heart:

Spoiler

Gnarls Barkley, 'Crazy' vs Robyn, "Dancing on My Own"
Jay-Z, '99 Problems' vs Kendrick Lamar, "Alright"

Beyoncé, 'Crazy in Love' vs Adele, "Rolling in the Deep"

OutKast, 'Hey Ya!' vs Beyoncé, "Formation"

M.I.A., 'Paper Planes' vs Taylor Swift, "All Too Well"

The White Stripes, 'Seven Nation Army' vs Kanye West, "Runaway"

Yeah Yeah Yeahs, 'Maps' vs Ariana Grande, "Thank U, Next"

Amy Winehouse, 'Rehab' vs Kacey Musgraves, "Follow Your Arrow"

U2, 'Beautiful Day' vs Cardi B feat. Bad Bunny and J Balvin, "I Like It"

Eminem, 'Stan' vs Drake, "Hotline Bling"

umm now what

Edited by Illuminati
  • Haha 1

Lana definitely got the last laugh :ryan3:

• Confused 2

The way Lorde's Top 10 CLEARS Lana's. Art not the charts indeed :alexz: 

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I'm starting to think you guys only compare Lana to Lorde because if you compared Lana to other artists that are on her level in numbers and public appeal like Billie and Taylor you know you won't win 

it's sad honestly

• Thanks 2

SYTH still pulling 1 million, ahhh :jonnycat:

3 minutes ago, bielneira said:

I'm starting to think you guys only compare Lana to Lorde because if you compared Lana to other artists that are on her level in numbers and public appeal like Billie and Taylor you know you won't win 

it's sad honestly

She is doing better than most of the girls, I think only Taylor and Billie are outstreaming her so I doubt that is the reason, they're just being petty with Lorde :rip: 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't know why Lana fans keep on acting surprised to see her outstreaming Lorde

I mean, isn't that obvious? Lana has the triple amount of albums, releases songs/albums almost every year, had collaborations with the biggest artists in the world in the last 5 years, it's ALWAYS on the media (either for good or bad press), promoted herself on TikTok, and she's an artist that doesn't take as much risks as Lorde

it's so obvious I don't even know why you try to compare honestly it's embarrassing 

Edited by bielneira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Please quote a time I've ever said "getting your kii kii."

why is this sending me :ahh:

Can anyone check if AURORA is also outstreaming Lorde? I'm curious now

41 minutes ago, bielneira said:

it's sad honestly

Lana vs. Taylor poll threads are pretty much banned by Taylor stans mods because Lana always sweeps :deadbanana4:.

Lorde really did a number on you Lana stans didn't she :jonnycat:

• Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.