Lorde versus Lana: Top Ten Most-Streamed Songs (Daily)

suburbannature

Just now, suburbannature said:

sjnckdfsn who cares about (the often misleading) monthly listener tool when their actual STREAMS are up to double Lorde's.what's not clicking :deadbanana2:

The wires on your head are not clicking, wishing I was next to you right now to fix it — I am literally being forced to choose between Lorde and Lana these past couple of days and this is disgusting, thinking to remove her from my signature and other apps. Truly never thought fans are actually able to make someone get disgusted from their own fav 😬 Congrats Lana Del Rey with your mind-blowing chart success!! :clap3:

• Haha 1

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Kern

• bielneira

@RideOrDie Clarify something for me, babes. Was your question, or was it not, "Who is not outSTREAMing Lorde?"

mariah2003.thumb.gif.14076bc737526b6918e

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The wires on your head are not clicking, wishing I was next to you right now to fix it — I am literally being forced to choose between Lorde and Lana these past couple of days and this is disgusting, thinking to remove her from my signature and other apps. Truly never thought fans are actually able to make someone get disgusted from their own fav 😬 Congrats Lana Del Rey with your mind-blowing chart success!! :clap3:

Someone tell Lana's manager that Kayseri is threatening to remove her from his sig so they can do something quick!

hClTGOT.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1. Royals vs. Summertime Sadness

2. Ribs vs. Say Yes To Heaven

3. Team vs. Young and Beautiful

4. Supercut vs. West Coast

5. Green Light vs. Video Games

6. Liability vs. Cinnamon Girl

7.  Buzzcut Season vs. Diet Mountain Dew

8. Tennis Court vs. Radio

9. Homemade Dynamite (Remix) vs. Brooklyn Baby

10. Perfect Places vs. Born to Die

lana's most popular songs aren't her strong ones tbh

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Someone tell Lana's manager that Kayseri is threatening to remove her from his sig so they can do something quick!

hClTGOT.jpg

Someone also tell her manager that a 30 year old ****** in an ancient forum named ATRL is fighting for her life to start random arguments about a fact that everyone in the world already agrees, they would be proud

• Haha 3

Someone also tell her manager that a 30 year old ****** in an ancient forum named ATRL is fighting for her life to start random arguments about a fact that everyone in the world already agrees, they would be proud

• Haha 1

Just now, suburbannature said:

Even the memes are old and outdated - truly living up to the characteristics of a regular Mariah Carey x Lana Del Rey stan, no surprises here

Even the memes are old and outdated - truly living up to the characteristics of a regular Mariah Carey x Lana Del Rey stan, no surprises here

5 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Weren't you the one crying about personal attacks in HQ

kayseriiiii.thumb.gif.c26faf7f32b399bed3

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

56 minutes ago, Kern said:

have you gone insane

this thread is about daily streams and I noticed how all Lana biggest daily streams are songs from like 10 years ago

and you're randomly asking if old songs should have big streams overall?? Please go to sleep or something

go fart in the corner. cause you was born in that corner.

• Haha 2

Just now, May said:

not you finding a way to bring farts to this thread fjsknf

• Haha 3

Just now, May said:

roblox is my life

This thread  :deadbanana4: That one Lorde stan losing it  :deadbanana4:

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Lorde entire discography: 2,517,247

Lana's top two songs: 2,547,620

uZ9Ewue.gif

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Weren't you the one crying about personal attacks in HQ

kayseriiiii.thumb.gif.c26faf7f32b399bed3

making fun of an earthquake victim with "tent jokes" and calling someone old and outdated over actually acting old are not the same level of personal attacks ******

22 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

@RideOrDie Clarify something for me, babes. Was your question, or was it not, "Who is not outSTREAMing Lorde?"

let me turn it into a statement for clarity

everyone's outstreaming lorde atp i'm afraid

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Lorde is a one hit/era wonder, this is pretty clear.

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, RideOrDie said:

everyone's outstreaming lorde atp i'm afraid

everyone's outstreaming lorde but not everyone's obsessed with ozempic, not everyone's not able to speak up about palestine, not everyone is signing israel letters, not everyone's sticking up to one signature sound, not everyone's being extremely white, not everyone's addicted to vaping, not everyone's releasing unreleased material just because it's viral, not everyone's serving terrible vocals at coachella and not everyone's still having stage fright at the age 50. i'm so tired of y'all's unnecessary weird and shitty comparisons just let people enjoy things

• Confused 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

not everyone's being extremely white

I screamed

• Haha 1

oh its that serious

CASxwEJ.gif

• Haha 10

1 minute ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

everyone's outstreaming lorde but not everyone's obsessed with ozempic, not everyone's not able to speak up about palestine, not everyone is signing israel letters, not everyone's sticking up to one signature sound, not everyone's being extremely white, not everyone's addicted to vaping, not everyone's releasing unreleased material just because it's viral, not everyone's serving terrible vocals at coachella and not everyone's still having stage fright at the age 50. i'm so tired of y'all's unnecessary weird and shitty comparisons just let people enjoy things

not the ageism and weight shaming :redface: you can do better than this sis, let's go back to posting Royals certifications or something, or maybe go outside and touch grass i fear, this thread is ruining your mental health

• Thanks 2

anyway while yall argue please stream pinkpantheress i see she didnt make any lists in this thread

NKBTWPG.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, flower moon said:

anyway while yall argue please stream pinkpantheress i see she didnt make any lists in this thread

NKBTWPG.jpg

not the "songs shouldn't be long, they don't need a intro/outro/bridge" chanteuse, i'd rather stream solar pooper than her nokia ringtones :rogue:

• Haha 1

Does anyone think Allie X is a good artist? I love "Girl with no face". I think it's a very interesting album 

It became clear that lorde is a forgotten fad when Solar Power couldn't outstream, outsell or outacclaim Chemtrails - the worst performing Lana album in the charts at that moment. So it's not surprising :bird:

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

Just now, RideOrDie said:

not the "songs shouldn't be long, they don't need a intro/outro/bridge" chanteuse, i'd rather stream solar pooper than her nokia ringtones :rogue:

sounds like something someone OLD and FAT would say

:rogue:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.