Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Yuanyu

• ForgottenSoul

• AccioMiley

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

In relation to the topics and themes he uses to joke around:

My transgender cat's Siamese (Why?)
Identifies as black, but acts Chinese (Haha)

Go ahead, Paul, quit, snake-ass prick
You male cross dresser (Haha), fake-ass *****
And I'll probably get **** for that (Watch)
But you can all suck my dick, in fact

Stuff like that is neither funny or smart, just in poor taste. Not to mention the Megan line, I bet he throught he was smart with that when in reality it just gives most a grimace.

He is poking fun at his old self with the bridge and that would actually be pretty fun if he really changed as a person and grew past writing bars like that for controversy (that isn't shocking anyone in 2024), but he hasn't.

"Changed as a person" the fact is, he is really a stand up dude nowadays. And in all honesty he was never a terrible person to begin with. Rapping and joking about controversial topics isnt exactly grounds for the guillotine.  Yeah he likes to piss people off. Yeah he's a recovering addict. Yeah he's been in trouble with the law. The dude literally minds his own business in real life lol. Now if he were saying all the stuff he raps about to fox news i would understand but he doesnt. Its honestly mindblowing that people who hate him so much pay him any mind. He's honestly no worse than south park lol

• Like 11

Is this going to be 2013/2014 again when all pop girls + Eminem released new music and bops?

hourlycass-hourlycas.gif

• Like 6

Eminem just commented under sza instagram post today where she covered his hit song Lose yourself. Would be cool if she is featured on the upcoming album

33 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Lol right. Eminem has had people by the throat for over 25 years and still has the wherewithall to make people lose their minds over him. I'd say thats pretty in touch. The person i quoted is a prime example lmaoo

This pure Eminem. He's always been poking fun of himself first and foremost, then society as a whole since day 1. He "cancelled" himself way before anyone else did. He writes ironic comedy and turn it into catchy songs. 

People are missing the whole point of the video. He literally calls out himself too. 

• Like 12

this was cute for a lil throwback

loved it

Neither good, nor bad. I feel like this kind of "controversy" from him in this day and age comes off try-hard. 

1 hour ago, AccioMiley said:

"Changed as a person" the fact is, he is really a stand up dude nowadays. And in all honesty he was never a terrible person to begin with. Rapping and joking about controversial topics isnt exactly grounds for the guillotine.  Yeah he likes to piss people off. Yeah he's a recovering addict. Yeah he's been in trouble with the law. The dude literally minds his own business in real life lol. Now if he were saying all the stuff he raps about to fox news i would understand but he doesnt. Its honestly mindblowing that people who hate him so much pay him any mind. He's honestly no worse than south park lol

I'm not saying he was, I used to actively listen to him, that's why this was the first thing I checked out in the morning, I'm not a hater. And it is totally true that being controversial and joking around such stuff has always been his thing, but that is also why I said he is out of touch. Him taking digs by itself isn't an issue, we just witnessed a very explicit and harsh exchange between Kendrick and Drake, and it worked out extremely well (for at least one of them :fan:). But it's 2024 and as an established artist, prominent hip hop scene figure and maybe most importantly a grown responsible adult, he could totally poke fun or attack people/topic that actually deserve it. He has enough of a catalogue to prove himelf to be capable of writing something smarter if he wanted to be controversial so badly.

Finally on Spotify New Music Friday at the number 1 spot and Eminem is now the Cover Art! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Finally on Spotify New Music Friday at the number 1 spot and Eminem is now the Cover Art! 

Like the previous Houdini

:clack:

• Haha 8

35 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

I'm not saying he was, I used to actively listen to him, that's why this was the first thing I checked out in the morning, I'm not a hater. And it is totally true that being controversial and joking around such stuff has always been his thing, but that is also why I said he is out of touch. Him taking digs by itself isn't an issue, we just witnessed a very explicit and harsh exchange between Kendrick and Drake, and it worked out extremely well (for at least one of them :fan:). But it's 2024 and as an established artist, prominent hip hop scene figure and maybe most importantly a grown responsible adult, he could totally poke fun or attack people/topic that actually deserve it. He has enough of a catalogue to prove himelf to be capable of writing something smarter if he wanted to be controversial so badly.

That's been his whole shtick tho

so I doubt he will change even in his 60s

worst thing about it, his lyrics have been corny for a long time now

the Meghan line? rolling my eyes so hard

I understand listening to his old stuff seriously, but his new ones are so ass :dies:

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

what are the chances:deadbanana2:

Wait this the first song I haven't mind from him since the monster.

Like 2000s Eminem was the time I was listening to him so this is OK.

But i hate his stans so that might stop me from streaming on spotify :toofunny3:

But he will get my youtube views.

Last fun song he dropped was in 2009 and sorta missed the funny Eminem.

Posted (edited)

People not getting that its supposed to be offensive like his old music.. this album is literally titled ''The Death Of Slim Shady''.. so obviously hes putting the Slim Shady character on one last time for this album to close this chapter

The MV is insane and the song feels so nostalgic i love it:clap3: He deserves to play the nostalgia angle since he hasnt really played this card yet

Spoiler

Also funny @ Dua stans saying her Houdini clears, there are thousands of pop girls who could pull of her Houdini, but there is no one but Em who could pull this song off

Edited by TaylenaStan
  • Thanks 1

GODminem made the girls fume again :clap3:

4 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

but he's saying those things on his records that are listened to by milions of people who then, due to idolising him, incorporate his words and views into their point of view and thought landscape 

• Thumbs Down 2

This is fantastic. 

The Megan line :rip: People getting mad over it wouldn't survive 90s-2000s Eminem cause whew… 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

The praises here LOL

You gays really need to do better regarding female artists

Imagine if a female released a song with the same name of another song less than a year after

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.