Top Posters In This Topic

• Talento

• Aethereal

• AMIT

• Goaty

Yikes....

6 minutes ago, AMIT said:

would somebody think of the multimillionaire white cishet man, please? :chick3:

What does this have to do with what I said? I'm not commenting on how sympathetic his situation is. 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Goaty said:

What does this have to do with what I said? I'm not commenting on how sympathetic his situation is. 

your first comment was trying to reposition the conversation into a more sympathetic perspective of him, though. 

like, is it difficult to condemn his position regarding his teammates speech, or...?

Edited by AMIT

Not Travicia giving a PC response and getting dragged by both sides gggg

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

• Haha 1

Idk what she sees in him :deadbanana2:

Is this going to be like a pattern now nnn

Always knew there was something off about him

yLBJfPh.thumb.gif.f5d471af57297dcd63914e

14 minutes ago, AMIT said:

your first comment was trying to reposition the conversation into a more sympathetic perspective of him, though. 

like, is it difficult to condemn his position regarding his teammates speech, or...?

The sympathy is incidental — I don't actually agree with his response here. I'm just trying to point out some nuance behind his decision to address the speech in the way he did. 

He's contractually obligated to play team sports with this man and with that comes interpersonal complications that I think are reflected in his wishy-washy response.

8 minutes ago, Goaty said:

The sympathy is incidental — I don't actually agree with his response here. I'm just trying to point out some nuance behind his decision to address the speech in the way he did. 

He's contractually obligated to play team sports with this man and with that comes interpersonal complications that I think are reflected in his wishy-washy response.

I think most in here are aware of that, but okay. Glad to know you don't agree with his reponse at least.

Why do people give religious people a free pass for being assholes? "familiy values" **** off :khalyan2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Why is he talking about his family/upbringing like that to his own brother? :skull: 

Yeah I'm not a fan of how he's talking about him given the comments his "teammate" made.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is he defending him though?

yLBJfPh.thumb.gif.f5d471af57297dcd63914e

Not a good look on the eve of Pride Month. 

• Like 1

Taylor Swift is no different than Meghan McCain… both supporting the gays (when it's convenient) with far right republican partners. 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

He may not feel the same way as his teammate, but he also has the social currency to not be affected by the horrible things said.

Clearly some ATRL member doesn't have friend who stood for them :coffee:

• Thumbs Down 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.