• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Marianah Adkins

• Blackout2006

When you have to use the positions of a local US chart to prove that the streams on a global chart are fraudulent you've already lost the battle I'm afraid

OT: Smash hit just in time for pride month :clap3: I see this being her 3rd biggest hit behind Bad Guy & Lovely when all is said and done. It has the catchiness & cheekiness of bad guy while not trying to be a blatant copy a la TIA so the smashery is deserved :clap3:

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Nice song, it's a smash :clap3:

Though it is a bit suspicious/racist for her to release during aespa's Supernova week

afterall, she mouthed anti-Asian slur :shutup: 

Edited by newaespa
  • Haha 1

Even if it is autoplay the same people didn't care when espresso was doing autoplay because they are friends with their fav. Embarrasing

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Digitalism said:

Even if it is autoplay the same people didn't care when espresso was doing autoplay because they are friends with their fav. Embarrasing

You are a liar, I said it back then and I'm saying it now - it is autoplay and it was and is disgusting. But what can you expect from the first artist of all time that made a whole album sped up and slow down. Congrats for the "organic" win! 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

% change in global Spotify streams compared to Tuesday:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

...lemme keep it cute and say it's an interesting distribution 

:suburban:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 11

1 minute ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

They won't believe you anyway, and also they will ignore the fact that she's the only ever artist who released a full sped up and slow down 2 albums, FULL albums. It's all alright when it's against "you know who". 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

42 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Yes? That's why most tracks fell while two tracks gained 12%. In fact, it was stupid of her not to put Chihiro on autoplay when that's clearly the most popular track

Not the attempted sabotage here

• Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

all this says to me is consumption for the album as a whole is naturally slowing down (not absolutely TANKING like PTSD) and people are going back to their favorites which are Lunch, Chihiro and Birds

• Like 9

On the bright side I see she's promoting the best song on the album i.e. Birds of a Feather :clap3:yes Billie take over pop radio for me again

2 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

(not absolutely TANKING like PTSD)

I mean if her streams gained from opening at 300M I would alert the authorities too

AUTO PLAY AND PAYOLA :celestial5:

• Thumbs Down 3

First she ate the punani, now the Spotify chart :clap3:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

it is autoplay and it was and is disgusting.

it's never that serious:suburban:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

i know you might not know much about this but with billie's album, most songs sound different and people are gonna go back to the songs that they like !

personally i've been streaming BOAF and Chihiro much more than the other tracks and i'm glad the gp is too:WAP:

2 minutes ago, punisher said:

i know you might not know much about this but with billie's album, most songs sound different and people are gonna go back to the songs that they like !

personally i've been streaming BOAF and Chihiro much more than the other tracks and i'm glad the gp is too:WAP:

I know you might not know much about this but 10%+ is a lot lol

Like I don't think WCBF ever posted 10%+ apart from on Mondays and that was a riser

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

All I'm saying is I just know if Taylor or Dua were posting these sorts of updates so many threads would be made that ATRL servers would go down again

:ryan3:

• Thumbs Down 1

23 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

Why are y'all acting so dense? It's completely normal for a lead single that has a video and is being promoted to gain, while album tracks decline. When a song smashes it gains streams very quickly. Flowers was gaining millions every day when it smashed. 

57 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

You are a liar, I said it back then and I'm saying it now - it is autoplay and it was and is disgusting. But what can you expect from the first artist of all time that made a whole album sped up and slow down. Congrats for the "organic" win! 

seek help  :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

A Gen Z cunnilingus smasha indeed :clap3:

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

the stability  :jonny5:

the album tracks are barely falling and the fan favorite Birds of a Feather is also getting a big increase :alexz:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

All I'm saying is I just know if Taylor or Dua were posting these sorts of updates so many threads would be made that ATRL servers would go down again

:ryan3:

If Dua was getting an update like this the Swifties would be dragging her sure

They were the first stanbase that were dragging her all the time for the Levitating "permanent residency" on TTH, just like were dragging Miley for Flowers sucess and making threads about her using autoplay, etc  :dies: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Why are swifties still trying? It's embarrassing at this point because Billie's album is not bleeding and she scored a couple of hits for now. No one in the real world ******* cares she shaded Taylor and then went on to promote her own record. Or even that Taylor will get #1. Running the point to the ground with the whole billie is a hypocrite for crickets 

OT: RISE LUNCH. LGBT ANTHEM

• Like 2

"autoplay this" "autoplay that" the only thing you should be worried about is fortnight leaving the top 10 soon! go stream that

LUNCH is so catchy its chorus has been stuck in my head since day 1, i'm happy the GP is showing TASTE

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

34 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

They won't believe you anyway, and also they will ignore the fact that she's the only ever artist who released a full sped up and slow down 2 albums, FULL albums. It's all alright when it's against "you know who". 

It's her debut week, they want the #1 debut, she's just fighting back. Nothing is more embarrassing than Taylor releasing draft memo variants in her 5th week in an attempt to block the first week of another female artist (who entered the music industry a decade after she did) out of spite 😭 Mind you Billie didn't name anyone, but if the shoe fits 😭

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.