"LUNCH" rises to #1 on Spotify Global with 10m streams

drivers license

see when you make GOOD music that organically smashes. 

not everyone has that

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• AndThenTheCocaine

• Marianah Adkins

• Blackout2006

1 hour ago, By the Water said:

Not the "I don't care about charts" girl booking autoplay but Taylor's greedy ass refusing to do it :suburban:

is this the new narrative for every non-taylor song that reaches #1 on global spotify? that it has autoplay? 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

"autoplay this" "autoplay that" the only thing you should be worried about is fortnight leaving the top 10 soon! go stream that

LUNCH is so catchy its chorus has been stuck in my head since day 1, i'm happy the GP is showing TASTE

What you mean soon? It's already out of top 10 on both Global and USA charts

• Haha 3

It's so damn catchy, love how it's slaying on the charts :clap3:

41 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

It's her debut week, they want the #1 debut, she's just fighting back. Nothing is more embarrassing than Taylor releasing draft memo variants in her 5th week in an attempt to block the first week of another female artist (who entered the music industry a decade after she did) out of spite 😭 Mind you Billie didn't name anyone, but if the shoe fits 😭

Exactly :deadbanana2:

They are dragging her for promoting her album during her release week, even for releasing lq videos of her songs on youtube that probably won't have too much impact  :dies: 

She (or her team) basically has to stay quiet during her debut week while another female that has been #1 for 4 weeks tries to block her during her release week with antics that she didn't use until Billie had to release her album :skull: 

• Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, By the Water said:

Not the "I don't care about charts" girl booking autoplay but Taylor's greedy ass refusing to do it :suburban:

Seethe

People saying organic like its not using autoplay like what? 

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

I love seeing Swifties seething about this album getting the organic success and acclaim they wanted for that turd of an album blondie just released. No receipts or anything to substantiate this claim just "it raised and I don't like her so it must be autoplay"

:suburban:

Nothing about its success is organic lets be real 20 versions , autoplay.. its a success but calling it organic is laughable. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

On a Wednesday too, the clear auto play. I don't know why people don't want to admit it when it's been a verifiable pattern for a few months now

• Thumbs Down 1

Love seeing a queer woman win with an unapologetically queer anthem :clap3:

• Like 4

This album trajectory is so organic :clack:

Whats funny here is that autoplay is not really an issue here for anyone except for S*****. They were the ones who kept babbling about it when Flowers was smashing.

So enough with the crap that their fave will be dragged if she uses it when the only reason why its even a stan issue is bec of fans who want to discredit the success of other girls lmao. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Organic hit :flower2:

no Elvira remix, no blondish remix BJW.thumb.gif.b58095ff080dfc5615c5b85e62

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Green said:

They were the first stanbase that were dragging her all the time for the Levitating "permanent residency" on TTH, just like were dragging Miley for Flowers sucess and making threads about her using autoplay, etc  :dies: 

I'm sure only Swifties were dragging Dua yes, my eyes must've deceived me in that Radical Optimism update threads and the dozens of Houdini draggings! :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

% change in global Spotify streams compared to Tuesday:

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

...lemme keep it cute and say it's an interesting distribution 

It's obviously autoplay :rip: And it's so ridiculous ppl are hitting you with dislike reacts bc they can't handle the truth. I can believe BoaF is organic. Lunch, no way, make it make sense, there was a push much earlier than this. Organic my ass

7 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Whats funny here is that autoplay is not really an issue here for anyone except for S*****. They were the ones who kept babbling about it when Flowers was smashing.

So enough with the crap that their fave will be dragged if she uses it when the only reason why its even a stan issue is bec of fans who want to discredit the success of other girls lmao. 

Did you read the comments in this thread? Most of the comments in here are claiming this was an organic rise. Idc about autoplay 1 way or another but ppl are either being dishonest or downright naive & it should be addressed as what it is. Let's just be truthful!

When you auto play after every song ofc you're gonna have a fraudulent number 1

• Thumbs Down 7

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

Eat up those token stans 👏👏👏👏

• Thumbs Down 6

These meltdowns and conspiracies on here are reminding me of WWAFA's debut week where Twitter couldn't understand the organic consumption of Billie and excuses were overflowing. We are so back.

:ryan3:

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, LoveInStereo said:

Did you read the comments in this thread? Most of the comments in here are claiming this was an organic rise. Idc about autoplay 1 way or another but ppl are either being dishonest or downright naive & it should be addressed as what it is. Let's just be truthful!

….which just proves my point. No one cares if its Autoplay or not in the real world. Espresso is autoplayed af but no one bats an eye (ofc except for your fanbase) bec its a smash bop.

The truth is autoplay is not really an issue outside of your fanbase. It was only really used in the stan world to discredit success of other girls (starting with Flowers and now with Billie). 

Now idc if yall keep yapping about it like yall do against other girls but do not claim bullshit about using the argument to drag your fave…when the drag only existed bec of your insatiable need to discredit every other living artist thats not your fave.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

These meltdowns and conspiracies on here are reminding me of WWAFA's debut week where Twitter couldn't understand the organic consumption of Billie and excuses were overflowing. We are so back.

:ryan3:

Like….are ppl forgetting that Billie has a huge following on her own and was herself the moment at one point. The need to discredit her (and other girls) is just storing up bad karma tbh

• Like 1

Some users in here celebrating this like it's the pinnacle of organic and longevity to drag Taylor but TTPD is literally still above 50M streams after a month. :dies:

Billie's album only has 10 songs which obviously means the streams are gonna be confined to a few songs rather than spread out over a 30 track album. It's no surprise than some songs are doing better in their first week. Now let's see if she'll keep this up and catch up to TTPD after 1 month of release. 

Lunch +13%

Chihiro +1%

Birds of a Feather +12%

Blue -3%

Wildflower -3%

Skinny -1%

L'Amour de ma Vie -3%

The Greatest -4%

The Diner -5%

Bittersuite -5%

beautiful numbers, great numbers. you really laid them out in a pleasing format. nicely done.

7 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Some users in here celebrating this like it's the pinnacle of organic and longevity to drag Taylor but TTPD is literally still above 50M streams after a month. :dies:

Billie's album only has 10 songs which obviously means the streams are gonna be confined to a few songs rather than spread out over a 30 track album. It's no surprise than some songs are doing better in their first week. Now let's see if she'll keep this up and catch up to TTPD after 1 month of release. 

Literally no one is saying this is the pinnacle of organic or longevity to drag Taylor. You've just made that up.

Also not one single user has stated that they expect this album to come close to TTPD in terms of sales or success. So you made that up too. We are celebrating Billie's streams continuing to increase but yet again your fan base can't cope with another female artist having success. 

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

….which just proves my point. No one cares if its Autoplay or not in the real world. Espresso is autoplayed af but no one bats an eye (ofc except for your fanbase) bec its a smash bop.

The truth is autoplay is not really an issue outside of your fanbase. It was only really used in the stan world to discredit success of other girls (starting with Flowers and now with Billie). 

Now idc if yall keep yapping about it like yall do against other girls but do not claim bullshit about using the argument to drag your fave…when the drag only existed bec of your insatiable need to discredit every other living artist thats not your fave.

idk if you are being obtuse but literally theres other fanbases that have used autoplay to drag taylor and other artists

well im not surprised you only said this to a swiftie though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.