Taylor discounts "Fortnight" to $0.69 on U.S. iTunes

Diesel is Desire

5 hours ago, Devin said:

this grown ass woman skipping her dick appt with travis to steal a young girls moment. 

stay woke everyone. :khalyan:

This woman oozes frigidity from every pore, she'd rather track them charts day in day out than ride her nasty fugly schmuck's dusty dick. She's miserable by nature and no amount of intercourse will ever fix that. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• on the line

• Taylor fanboy

• WhateverYouWant

• Camila Obama Cabello

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been dragging Taylor for her pettiness against Billie during her album release week, but how it's Fortnight being discounted going to block her on the Billboard 200?  :skull:  Her team probably did this because the song is falling on the Hot 100, nothing related to Billie this time  :dies: 

• Like 1

Billie Eilish mentioned in this thread  several times

1fqUbF.gif

I don't think this move is aimed towards Billie; tay probably saw the projections that fortnight is at risk of leaving the top 10, and pulled this to prevent it from leaving the T10. She wants a stable top 10 hit like anti hero. 

Posted (edited)

I mean… why? Did it not already do its job? Let this song retire 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

2 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

She did it specifically so you'd have another thing to ***** & moan about today. 

You've been #TayBlessed!

5 hours ago, Poptart89 said:

Yes this is not about Billie. This is about not being down this tracking week & potentially falling out of the top 10. 

spacer.png

I'll be happy if she gets it above Lose Control. That would be an amazing Top 7 with a first week song, a second week song, a third week song, a fourth week song, a fifth week song, and two sixth week songs. And all by different artists.

We need a Cruel Summer discount instead 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, on the line said:

She did it specifically so you'd have another thing to ***** & moan about today. 

You've been #TayBlessed!

She did it so her fans can each buy another 10-15 copies in hopes it stay in the top 10 and still save y'all enough to buy the next version of this album

her fans iTunes library probably all look hilarious 

Edited by WhateverYouWant

9 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

She did it so her fans can each buy another 10-15 copies in hopes it stay in the top 10 and still save y'all enough to buy the next version of this album

her fans iTunes library probably all look hilarious 

*sends you ATRLCare* 

You matter. I hope you get through this difficult time. We're here to talk.

25 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

The song is only 5 weeks old. I'd much rather see this still in the Top 7 then some 40-week song like Lose Control. That one needs to be retired (radio, are you listening) if anything.

8 hours ago, KKW said:

:deadvision:

she's everything they said she would be :ahh:

3 hours ago, Green said:

I've been dragging Taylor for her pettiness against Billie during her album release week, but how it's Fortnight being discounted going to block her on the Billboard 200?  :skull:  Her team probably did this because the song is falling on the Hot 100, nothing related to Billie this time  :dies: 

mind you the same group of people who excused ariana and sabrina for doing the same

truly rotten brains

drag the demos all you want but not this discount that would contribute little to nothing to b200

11 hours ago, PoisonedIvy said:

Actually between the remix and these sales it's going to rise in positions now :dies: 

it's not even about the battle with Billie, it's just about sustaining the success of the era. Her team is multitasking.

Sure, jan.

Attempting to block a woman on one chart and not attempting to block a racist on another in the same week would've been a really bad look, so this is a smart move regardless of how futile it is. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.