"HIT ME HARD AND SOFT" Speed Up & Slowed out now

elincomprendid

5 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Can't wait to see what Taylor pulls out of her hat in the morning. Night, y'all. :zzz:

I'm HOPING it's The Anthology physicals, come on Billie do our fanbase a favor and trigger something we all actually want :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• PoisonedIvy

• HappierJealousy

• hungrymuffin

Queen. Swifties has been waiting for this

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, PoisonedIvy said:

I'm HOPING it's The Anthology physicals, come on Billie do our fanbase a favor and trigger something we all actually want :deadbanana4:

Midnights 3AM physicals first

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Just now, BloodLuster said:

Midnights 3AM physicals first

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

SZA should have fought harder and we would've had them :chick3: 

1 hour ago, Reflektor_Creep said:

Sabrina has not even debuted top 20 with an album. 

IMG_0161.gif

the pincoya gif. bye

IMG_0161.gif

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Dragonfly said:

The dramatics :skull: I can´t fathom why anyone would want to buy this though

for the same reason why swifties would buy anything like TTPD physicals with Taylor's mucus droplets sprinkled on it versions. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 8

When does the tracking week end?! I might go buy a vinyl from Ms Billie :thing:

Just now, Bloo said:

Can't wait to see what Taylor pulls out of her hat in the morning. Night, y'all. :zzz:

I'm just waiting for The Anthology vinyl or CDs to secure another 5 weeks at the top :fan:

Yes. Anything to defeat the monster on the hill before it reaches our favourite city. 

Go Billie Go! :clap3:

• Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, centillion said:

So desperate lol

She learned from the most :cm:

15 minutes ago, shimind said:

for the same reason why swifties would buy anything like TTPD physicals with Taylor's mucus droplets sprinkled on it versions. 

do you mean billie's hand paint splatter?

• Haha 6

The desperation, the tactics, the karma coming to bite her in the ass all because of the  3 remixes. Taylor really got her and her base shaken :ahh: this is so much fun to watch, I hope Taylor let the girl have her #1, she's learning her lesson. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

The desperation, the tactics, the karma coming to bite her in the ass all because of the  3 remixes. Taylor really got her and her base shaken :ahh: this is so much fun to watch, I hope Taylor let the girl have her #1, she's learning her lesson. 

Meanwhile:

:ahh:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

All this scrambling in the debut week, sped up version sounds fun tho!

Taylor Swift Dancing GIF

We just need them to duke it out in person at this point. Winner gets the #1 :suburban:

Idk why Swifties think there's cause to gloat. Billie is only 21 and Taylor might've just activated an ugly streak in her :dancehall:. All this because she couldn't handle a valid criticism :toofunny3: . How can someone who peddles her life experiences as a mass commodity lack so much reflection :doc:?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 9

This is so entertaining :dies: Get her 

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Oh the sis is SCRAMBLING thisbis hilarious :lmao:

But the OTHs told me Billie didn't care about the charts! Billie told me she's sick of greedy variants! What happened?

:ryan3:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Bey'Knight said:

Idk why Swifties think there's cause to gloat. Billie is only 21 and Taylor might've just activated an ugly streak in her :dancehall:. All this because she couldn't handle a valid criticism :toofunny3: . How can someone who peddles her life experiences as a mass commodity lack so much reflection :doc:?

It isn't personal for Taylor. She just wants the best chart performance for her music like most artists including Billie. Ariana and Sabrina released remixes and sold special vinyl for their singles this week. They too are focusing on promoting their own music instead of getting out of the away of Billie.

Lil Nas X released extra Old Town Roads to get extra weeks in the past to block  Me! and YNTCD! It wasn't personal and Taylor didn't take it that way. For Taylor, she blocked Rich Flex by Drake from getting the #1.

It's just Billie's bad luck that Taylor's fifth week is competitive with her for #1 so Taylor shipped her cds to try to take it. 

TTPD is outstreaming Hit Me Hard and Slow after all. 

It's why most artists pushed up their releases to release before Taylor instead of risking it.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

17 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Meanwhile:

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, dawnettakins said:

Meanwhile:

1. This is off-topic cause it has zero relationship between this and this thread, or even the chart competition between Taylor and Billie. 

2. Discount a single to $0.69 is very common, all artists has done it including Billie, but release an sped up/slow down album and discount it to $4 is something I never saw before :bibliahh:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

. How can someone who peddles her life experiences as a mass commodity lack so much reflection :doc:?

She literally told us she'll stare directly at the sun (ambition) but never in the mirror (self-awareness). Are literary analyses a dead art? :chick3: 

Edited by PoisonedIvy

1 minute ago, cat1867 said:

It isn't personal for Taylor. She just wants the best chart performance for her music like most artists including Billie. Ariana and Sabrina released remixes and sold special vinyl for their singles this week. They too are focusing on promoting their own music instead of getting out of the away of Billie.

Lil Nas X released extra Old Town Roads to get extra weeks in the past to block  Me! and YNTCD! It wasn't personal and Taylor didn't take it that way. For Taylor, she blocked Rich Flex by Drake from getting the #1.

It's just Billie's bad luck that Taylor's fifth week is competitive with her for #1 so Taylor shipped her cds to try to take it. 

TTPD is outstreaming Hit Me Hard and Slow after all. 

It's why most artists pushed up their releases to release before Taylor instead of risking it.

Stopped at the bolded. It absolutely is. She's doing this precisely because of Billie's pointed comments. If you're one of those swifties that can't even dare to be honest about her motivations then there's no discussion to be had. Tell yourself this is all a coincidence. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

Just now, Bey'Knight said:

Stopped at the bolded. It absolutely is. She's doing this precisely because of Billie's pointed comments. If you're one of those swifties that can't even dare to be honest about her motivations then there's no discussion to be had. Tell yourself this is all a coincidence. 

I mean, I do think there's a hint of personal retaliation happening here, but the main motivation has always been the same for Taylor. Drake, Rihanna, and SZA had never really said anything negative about her but she still did what she needed to do to keep Midnights / Anti Hero at #1 for as long as possible because that's her career end game, dominating the charts for as long as she can.

4 minutes ago, HappierJealousy said:

but release an sped up/slow down album and discount it to $4 is something I never saw before :bibliahh:

She learned from her fave JB when Yummy release i guess :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.