Best places to buy clothes online?

TROJAN

What are some of the best places to buy clothes online? :bird:

Posted (edited)

If you're looking for cheap basics, H&M is usually well-priced and stocked in a variety of colors.

I've been venturing more into streetwear so I personally like the look of a lot of stuff Ryoko Rain has. 

For graphic t's PacSun is usually my first stop (though their customer service is atrocious), but Hollister and Abercrombie have some interesting stuff since they've rebranded.  

Express has also had some pretty hefty discounts on some things and recently announced a bankruptcy I believe. 

Edited by Rotunda

eBay and Poshmark. You can find some really nice stuff in good condition for really good prices (and return it if it's not as described). I got a MSRP $400 sweater for $20 that looked like it hadn't been worn before and it's super nice. 

5 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

eBay and Poshmark. You can find some really nice stuff in good condition for really good prices (and return it if it's not as described). I got a MSRP $400 sweater for $20 that looked like it hadn't been worn before and it's super nice. 

I came here to say eBay. I'm heavily into my vintage/rare clothing items and eBay is a godsend for this. Just make sure ur filtering by 'most recently listed' to avoid all the warehouse spammers w their shein quality clothes ..

1 minute ago, May said:

I came here to say eBay. I'm heavily into my vintage/rare clothing items and eBay is a godsend for this. Just make sure ur filtering by 'most recently listed' to avoid all the warehouse spammers w their shein quality clothes ..

Exactly. Looking at the seller's other merchandise also helps weed out if they're a dropshipper like you said. It's great for vintage, pre-owned, and you can sometimes even find brand new stuff that's still in its original tags/packaging and you get it for a bargain. 

ebay is really good if you're into finding vintage clothing that's authentic to the era. but when i'm lazy i like urban outfitters since the aesthetics i like are already curated 

Shein.

My taste changes every season.

Vinted, eBay and merch store of an artist you like

Zara

I also second Depop, Mercari, eBay, etc 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.