• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dalladallamallamalla

• whatyouwant_

• wish

• dreww

I'm scared for the final HITSDD predictions. Were they underestimating Billie smashery and overestimating Taylor CD sales? :jonny5:

• Like 4

they were probably planning on releasing those videos until later but the label's putting on a fight 

also i hadn't notice it was finneas filming her during the listening party :priceless:

1 hour ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

yes, she said she directed it so....

Yayyy..

:suburban:

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, dreww said:

I'm scared for the final HITSDD predictions. Were they underestimating Billie smashery and overestimating Taylor CD sales? :jonny5:

HDD has always underestimated the new releases. They did it to Ari's, Bey's, Dua's. Take Ari for example, ES was orginally predicted to debut with 160-170k, then the prediction went up to 198k on Tuesday and ended up with 227k.

And Billie's Hit me seems to hold even better than ES on Tuesday. Therefore, i think there's a huge chance it could sell 325k. So the question is, do u think they can push 25k more in 2 days :eli: 

I just listened to the Over Now edit and WTF

A COLLAPSE :jonny5:SOTY! Billie I NEED an album full of these types of bops from you, STOMP on these other pop girls again :jonny5:

• Like 1

Can we talk about how much of a grower WILDFLOWER is:bam:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, dreww said:

i used to skip it until today, it's the only song ive played

• Like 1

Has this been shared yet? 

Currently watching the videos and listening to the album at the same time, i really hope she gets the number one :jonnycat:

Birds Of a Feather deserves to be her biggest smash yet :jonny5: What an album, what an artist. She deserves all the success she gets.

• Like 1

Guys, I know we all want it to claim the #1 but it's extremely, extremely, basically impossible to happen. HTDD def underestimated on her EOW sales, but the Taylor estimate is way under as well. There's no way she's going to match Taylor shipping upwards of 200k PURE units alone.

53 minutes ago, dreww said:

OMG the drama behind this song :eli: tiktok taught me alot cause I definitely ignored her last relationship (they were so cringe) so finding out this song is a result of that and that it's named after his exes phonecase company + L'AMOUR is probably about him too.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

OMG the drama behind this song :eli: tiktok taught me alot cause I definitely ignored her last relationship (they were so cringe) so finding out this song is a result of that and that it's named after his exes phonecase company + L'AMOUR is probably about him too.

The entire album narratively to me seems to be about her failed/unrequited romance with Devon :jonny6:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

She just released the entire digital album  sped up and slow and reverb on her website for 6.99 :bam:

Spoiler

Deleting Twitter

Just now, dreww said:

She just released the entire digital album  sped up and slow and reverb on her website for 6.99 :bam:

Hide contents

Deleting Twitter

im terrified to be a billie stan rn

one album i visit more than taylor's and im a stan of both :skull: 

3 minutes ago, dreww said:

Reveal hidden contents

Deleting Twitter

They're gonna drag her for this, but we blame that woman who stooped low. Billie really said I can stoop lower chi :bam:

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, TalkThatRihanna said:

They're gonna drag her for this, but we blame that woman who stooped low. Billie really said I can stoop lower chi :bam:

at least taylor provided something interesting though :skull:

youtube creators just lost a job

she should've put out the instrumentals at this point if she's going for it :deadbanana4:

that's the one i'd say more people are interested in after the acapellas 

2 minutes ago, rehceeb said:

she should've put out the instrumentals at this point if she's going for it :deadbanana4:

that's the one i'd say more people are interested in after the acapellas 

YES LITERALLY :jonny: i love finneas' production. i have the other instrumentals for her album and it'd be so nice to have them (but the audience needs them in 24bit wav) 

6 minutes ago, dreww said:

Reveal hidden contents

Deleting Twitter

Mess, they will come for ha even more now

PUCtWz7.gif

2 hours ago, Hurem said:

Chihiro's outro

7gfgnb.png?a476520

SONG OF THE YEAR

• Like 1

A whole Instagram post.. I just know she's tired of her team probably begging her to promote this stuff:rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.