Bigger era: Double Dutchess or This Is Me…Now?

Aqua

Bigger era?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Bigger era?

• Double Dutchess
    • This Is Me…Now

Which album by an iconic 2000s pop girl that was released 10 years after their previous album was bigger?

Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' or J Lo's 'This Is Me…Now'?

Both 100% amazing 

DD is bigger and better

Confused Dog GIF by MOODMAN

56 minutes ago, Xtripped said:

DD is bigger and better

Just Like You, Hungry and A Little Work still hitting in 2024 :clap3:

I don't think anyone knows what a Double Dutchess is. JLo may have flopped but at least that movie put her music on the radar somewhat :thing:

a flop-off

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, rihannasbe$tfrnd said:

I don't think anyone knows what a Double Dutchess is. JLo may have flopped but at least that movie put her music on the radar somewhat :thing:

Girl lol.

LALOVE & MILF were T40 hits, the album T20.

None of Jennifer's singles charted and her album barely scrapped the T40. What radar is it?

Edited by Rico Shameless v2
  • Like 3

Fergie Ferg :bunny2:

It is objectively Jennifer Lopez solely because of the movie.

The bar is in hell but Double Dutchess did have 2 charting singles, one of which is platinum so imma go with that.

I heard both LALove and Milf Money on the radio at least a few times, I can't say the same for that other project

Double Dutchess easily.

LA Love was a top 40 hit, and MILF Money had a big viral moment because of the video. The album went top 20, and the era gave us several timeless mementos such as Fergie's manager trying to take ATRL down and this iconic moment where Fergie was (mistakenly) told the album was number one... on iTunes:

Crying Thank You Fergie GIF - Crying Thank You Fergie Grateful - Discover &  Share GIFs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Double Dutchess easily.

LA Love was a top 40 hit, and MILF Money had a big viral moment because of the video. The album went top 20, and the era gave us several timeless mementos such as Fergie's manager trying to take ATRL down and this iconic moment where Fergie was (mistakenly) told the album was number one... on iTunes:

Crying Thank You Fergie GIF - Crying Thank You Fergie Grateful - Discover &  Share GIFs

This is even more crazy because "The Dutchess" didn't even hit #1 

I know she had a moment of "I really am that gurl" but the happiness she felt in that moment I'm sure was worth it

• Like 1

both true flops but Double Dutchess at least had a SUPER viral moment that happened without much effort (the Milf$ video lol, it was everywhere)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.