HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

16 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wonder if Taylor has a threshold to reach first before being allowed to re-release Taylor's Versions under UMG/Republic.

Interesting talking point!

Re-release Taylor's Version? :rofl:

• Haha 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

Reminder that absolutely nobody from the GP will know let alone care about this "feud", only forum and twitter stans :fan: There is no "image damage" whatsoever

• Like 7

One major outcome from this extra-competitiveness is that more Billie tracks will now chart inside the Top 25, which will likely punch Cruel Summer into recurrency

gret%2520choraaaaaa.gif

15 hours ago, iHype. said:

So she truly has no reason for her gimmicks at this point other than to exploit her fans is what you're saying?

Exploit me queen Tay. I got paid today. 

Whatever happens, I wanna thank all the Swifties, OTH's  Eyelashes/Billievers/CapitEilishts/whatever you call yourselves for making the past few days so entertaining. I've been able to level up just from all the laugh reacts in this thread. Looking forward to Meghan's new album in 2 weeks, hopefully we get a bunch more live eras tour performances from Taylor on google drive her official store in a (failed) attempt to block her from #1 :WAP:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

I only care about Taylor being #1

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

I get the feeling there must've been some kind of contractual agreement for Taylor to own her masters under UMG. Maybe by owning her masters, she might've had to compromise with UMG letting them do whatever they want with her sales?

It's not a compromise for anyone so... Whoever lands #1, the real winner is UMG as they get most revenue of the increasing sales for both :rip: Billie going from probably 280k without a chart battle to 350k is a win for her too, #1 or not.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

ATRL stands with Taylor? Literally all of the mods are Beyonce fans who banned me dozens of times for criticizing their Holy Mother.

They announced a new wave of mods this month and they're all mostly swifters 

OT: yes Billie yes aoty

Edited by dirrtydiana

Good for Billie for getting her highest first week sales to date regardless of the outcome. The album deserves it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Papi Juancho said:

This was a wild week. Billie was able to stop this the first moment she saw that HMHAS wouldn't be #1, despite the incredible sales.

Obviously a certain chart-obsessed artist was gonna fight, Billie was able to avoid "damaging" her image and looking like a hypocrite, but things have already happened. :duck:

LOLLLL, do you need glasses? She released those shameful sped up and slowed down FULL albums just a day before the tracking week was over. She lost, she tried but oh well.

• Like 9
  • Thumbs Down 7

HDD:

TTPD - 375K

Billie - 329K

At the end it did wonders for both, as always. 

• Like 14

Congrats to Taylor:clap3:

let's hope next time people actually buy other artists music not just camp on sites and twitter spreading hate and lies on Taylor's name  :heart:

Spoiler

which will definitely not happen but oh well more wins for Taylor :fan:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Im sure both camps are very happy with these numbers

• Like 1

A little competition is ALWAYS a good thing! Both outdoing their predictions by a lot :clap3: 

Taylor stays on Billie's neck but Billie still wins in many other ways by getting the biggest opening week of her career too tbh :clap3: AND there will be LOTS of opportunities for Billie to go #1 again...namely when she likely wins Album of the Year at the grammys or when she releases a deluxe edition or something so no one lost tbh

• Like 2

Oh Taylor don't be the most consumed album in streams & sales. What a queen! :clap3:

• Like 3

Ya'll ever thought how this could've been a marketing ploy that BOTH artists were in on to boost numbers all round? Yet everyone was sure "the girls were fighting". 

Both labels are laughing in profits right now. 

This week shows that TTPD is a monster and is connecting with people, the streams are still massive.

And this week also shows Billie has retained her relevance and fanbase and can still do big numbers and get a big hit, she is here to stay.

As usually happens, the chart competition just gave both more sales and $$$ lol.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Taylor the most consumed, she's the winner :clap3:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

it seems like interim united fandoms on twitter didn't work :eddie: they really thought they did something

anyway, congrats to the most consumed artist this week. well deserved number 1 despite no geepee support :clap3::clap3:

• Like 9

Taylor didn't even need yesterday's drop. 

• Like 3