HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

They just say that even without the new versions she'd still come out on top. Completely irrelevant with her intentions behind releasing them.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

Just now, Cloröx said:

If Billboard starts implementing rules like the China one which one person can only buy one album then Taylor is still winning because her fanbase is gigantic

Great. I am hope she is happy with her winning. 

52 minutes ago, on the line said:

I personally love seeing a millenial in skinny jeans crush those whiney ass gen z'ers drowning in those nasty baggy ass 90s fits.

Check. Another one in the bag.

What a weirdo comment 

• Like 13

Yeah but thread title led me to think that the 3 versions are only counted for next week. It's not a wrong title but it can be misunderstood.

15 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yeah but thread title led me to think that the 3 versions are only counted for next week. It's not a wrong title but it can be misunderstood.

I think that would be "will not" vs "did not"

Taylor's 5th week is outstreaming Billie's 1st week. 'Nuff said. She really doesn't need the sales. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Let's just celebrate that we got a fun AF chart battle out of this. Yes both of them milked us fans dry but this is like the old school music chart battles of the early 2000s and stuff. It's petty, it's messy but most importantly...it's FUN for fans and we all got to buy records for discounted prices if we hadnt bought them before (or for some bought their 9th variant etc.. lol). I know everyone's been a bit messy and shady but let's be real...this was fun more than anything lol

this

It`s been so long since we had a fierce chart battle like this (the rap beef doesn`t count cause lets be real this is ATRL)

I just wish Billie and her stans embrace and own it rather than acting like oh i`m so cool, i don`t care but actually care so much. 

We are all on a pop music forum, lets fight and have fun haha

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, family.guy123 said:

And Morgan Wallen still already has the Top 2 AOTD locked up :laugh:

It's like survivor Vanuatu

This is so niche but I'm screaming :ahh: 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, iHype. said:

So she truly has no reason for her gimmicks at this point other then to exploit her fans is what you're saying?

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Wait Taylor is actually funny for this. Bro used her fans to boost sales for an alleged feud they fabricated themselves. 
The businesswoman that you are Taylor :clap3:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, on the line said:

I personally love seeing a millenial in skinny jeans crush those whiney ass gen z'ers drowning in those nasty baggy ass 90s fits.

To think an adult man wrote this post. "ChEcK! AnOtHeR oNe iN tHe bAg!!1!" At least post a decent read, what is this? :rip: 

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 9

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

What a weirdo comment 

Right? Some millennials are showing off their boomer, I'm scared :rip: Like as if "whiny Gen Z'ers" are scared of "skinny jeans" and being checked and put into a bag hhbjkjnnk ok

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

please change the rules because this is embarrassing on both sides :deadbanana2: 

Edited by sbenci

2 hours ago, on the line said:

this is the cringiest thing I've ever read, maybe you should spend your weekly 30 buck TTPD allowance on a therapist instead :heart:

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, SLUTTVFTV said:

when they both end up at #1 bc of sabotage... a la hunger games part 1 ending if you will

This is what they don't get. There seems to be sales manipulation happening on both sides. On top of that, the weird iTunes thing where HMHAS was removed for over an hour - this might end up at a draw because Billboard and Luminate are going to have both camps on their necks about all this craziness.

• Confused 1

Yeah I think Billboard will probably enact a rule where new versions can't be released randomly or whatever :rip:

46 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

:rip: :rip: :rip:

Wait Taylor is actually funny for this. Bro used her fans to boost sales for an alleged feud they fabricated themselves. 
The businesswoman that you are Taylor :clap3:

The way none of the Swifties realize that this was all as much a boost to Billie as Taylor, if not moreso since the court of public opinion seems to think Taylor's team is scum at this point. The Swifties are just smelling their own farts on twitter thinking they "owned" Billie. Hilarious.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

23 minutes ago, ALA said:

Yeah I think Billboard will probably enact a rule where new versions can't be released randomly or whatever :rip:

There is an easy solution and that would be only versions released on Fridays count for that weeks tracking, and all subsequent drops (like all these digital ones) count for the following week. That would be...messy though.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

There is an easy solution and that would be only versions released on Fridays count for that weeks tracking, and all subsequent drops (like all these digital ones) count for the following week. That would be...messy though.

I would people imply that? It's a fair game for artist to put out any version they like. 

2 hours ago, Taylena said:

Taylor's 5th week is outstreaming Billie's 1st week. 'Nuff said. She really doesn't need the sales. 

HMHAS literally outstreamed Taylor all week. Every single day. 10 tracks vs 31 tracks and an absolute unhinged and rabid fanbase btw.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

HMHAS literally outstreamed Taylor all week. Every single day. 10 tracks vs 31 tracks and an absolute unhinged and rabid fanbase btw.

Not in the US. 

• Thumbs Down 7

5 minutes ago, Taylena said:

Not in the US. 

Source? I watched it for 4 days and HMHAS had a slight lead each day in the US. I didn't check yesterday.

I think taylos swift is greedy

Entertaining week. A few variants was released and ATRL went absolutely mental. They're just doing their job as far as I'm concerned.

• Thanks 7

1 hour ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Taylor would have still gotten the #1 then since she had an advantage in streaming units but most importantly the shipments of deluxe cds and vinyl.  voice memos and digital deluxes did much less.

Her #1 is actually a big product of the 2020 rule change that counts albums when they ship instead of when they are ordered, allowing big sellers like her to strategically ship then when they get a #1.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, dalladallamallamalla said:

Source? I watched it for 4 days and HMHAS had a slight lead each day in the US. I didn't check yesterday.

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1784041734.png