HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

Just read the interview excerpt of Billie saying that an album does not need too many songs. 

I don't think we are over thinking or misreading anymore. I genuinely think she dislikes Taylor's business model and marketing strategy. 

I hope it blows over but I am all for the competitiveness. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

1 hour ago, Keeandga said:

What point in your career do you stop being chart obsessed and pulling every trick in the book? It's probably not healthy & looks bad. 

I hope never. Make these artists work again. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, sammyk said:

Just read the interview excerpt of Billie saying that an album does not need too many songs. 

I don't think we are over thinking or misreading anymore. I genuinely think she dislikes Taylor's business model and marketing strategy. 

Billie is the ONLY artist standing in between Blondish Woman and AOTY
with CowCarter streams now going in the gutter (less than 5m)

its only two artists now.

Billie has already OUTACCLAIMED her
and Charts/Commercial Perf. is only thing Blondish Woman has left to woe Grammy Voters

Hence the competitiveness and pettiness.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

I don't stan either. But I do stan talent and quality, so I do wish Billie could get that #1.

99 gazillion sales won't be able to make TTPD a good album, I fear.  But it's funny seeing Swift and Swifties battle so hard for validation. Kinda pathetic too :fan:

Edited by Patient Zero
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 9
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 13

30 minutes ago, Mrnoniee said:

Billie is the ONLY artist standing in between Blondish Woman and AOTY
with CowCarter streams now going in the gutter (less than 5m)

its only two artists now.

Billie has already OUTACCLAIMED her
and Charts/Commercial Perf. is only thing Blondish Woman has left to woe Grammy Voters

Hence the competitiveness and pettiness.

I think Taylor knows AOTY could never be hers for a long time. 

I like the competitiveness from both of them. May the best woman win. 

However, I don't think you realize the storm that is coming if Beyonce does not get the next AOTY.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sammyk said:

Then Billie's the most pretentious artist out there when she uses all the same marketing strategy Taylor used:

... and more. Like, who the f sells "paint splattered" album cover?! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

I don't buy vinyl because I'm normal but if I did I'd take some paint over nasty ass cat hairs any day. 

Edited by family.guy123
  • Haha 8

Posted (edited)

I can see taylor havin more sales now cause now is confirmed how billie hates taylor.
Fans will mass buy to have revenge on billie :giraffe: 

Edited by AvadaKedavra
  • Like 1

Love that they're bringing competition, pettiness, and feuds back to pop music!  We've had ENOUGH of women supporting other women :zzz::zzz: :zzz: 

The Drake Vs Kendrick of pop :celestial4:

• Haha 9
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, AvadaKedavra said:

I can see taylor havin more sales now cause now is confirmed how billie hates taylor. Fans will mass buy to have revenge on billie :giraffe:

The strange behaviour some stans have over anyone who doesn't lick their fave's boots :beatfreak:

• Thumbs Down 1

Taylor really is unstoppable :jonnycat:

imagine if she had a real beef and not this petty nonsense :biblionny:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SwiftLover said:

Taylor really is unstoppable :jonnycat:

imagine if she had a real beef and not this petty nonsense :biblionny:

She's no Lamar, that's for sure.  :fan:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

Then Billie's the most pretentious artist out there when she uses all the same marketing strategy Taylor used:

... and more. Like, who the f sells "paint splattered" album cover?! 

Taylor still has her beat. Billie has more vinyls but Taylor had CDs and Cassettes for each variant. Much cheaper formats than vinyl.  

She marketed each variant as "limited edition" and released one at a time to make sure her fans buy all 4. Then she just sends all 4 variants to target and indie stores upon release. I'm surprised she hasn't seen a legal issue with this yet. This is why her vinyls just sit on target shelves collecting dust :chick1:

• Thanks 10

1 minute ago, Patient Zero said:

She's no Lamar, that's for sure.  :fan:

I'm confused - this song is ass. :lakitu:

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

I don't buy vinyl because I'm normal but if I did I'd take some paint over nasty ass cat hairs any day. 

:ahh:

1 hour ago, Miles. said:

Love that they're bringing competition, pettiness, and feuds back to pop music!  We've had ENOUGH of women supporting other women :zzz::zzz: :zzz: 

Say that!

spacer.png

• Haha 13

2 hours ago, family.guy123 said:

I don't buy vinyl because I'm normal

I'm SCREAMING 

2 hours ago, tkoivan said:

Taylor still has her beat. Billie has more vinyls but Taylor had CDs and Cassettes for each variant. Much cheaper formats than vinyl.  

She marketed each variant as "limited edition" and released one at a time to make sure her fans buy all 4. Then she just sends all 4 variants to target and indie stores upon release. I'm surprised she hasn't seen a legal issue with this yet. This is why her vinyls just sit on target shelves collecting dust :chick1:

What's legal issue from this?!? Y'all have lost your damn mind if you think there's anything illegal with just *check note* selling her music.
:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

What's legal issue from this?!? Y'all have lost your damn mind if you think there's anything illegal with just *check note* selling her music.

They probably aren't aware that the actual limited editions were an entirely separate thing that contained additional collectible patches and stickers and stuff, and assumed that those exact same versions were the ones sent out to indie stores and/or Target, which would imply the possibility of false advertising and other issues on the original web listings of those limited editions.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

They probably aren't aware that the actual limited editions were an entirely separate thing that contained additional collectible patches and stickers and stuff, and assumed that those exact same versions were the ones sent out to indie stores and/or Target, which would imply the possibility of false advertising and other issues on the original web listings of those limited editions.

Seriously, what else can we expect from dupes talking about things they don't know?

• ATRL Moderator

Taylor just dropped new digital exclusives.

I’m clapping and cheering cause the chaos is hilarious and genuinely insane. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

Just bought the 3 new version hehe 

anything for the queen 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

So not selling *checks notes* just her music then? 

sticker?!? Big wow. Lucky fanbase 

11 minutes ago, Bloo said:

Taylor just dropped new digital exclusives.

I'm clapping and cheering cause the chaos is hilarious and genuinely insane. 

39 track album :jonny6:

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, family.guy123 said:

39 track album :jonny6:

Can we expect all 39 tracks dropped on vinyl sometime next week. :giraffe:

• Like 2