HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

2 hours ago, newaespa said:

All these yapping because you are still mad over this?

It have been over a year :skull: 

too bad you still can't sleep well throughout these period ever since Lift me Up is blocked from #1 :weeps:

That wasn't the point at all. I've always said Lift Me Up never deserved to be one of Rihanna's #1 hits, but go off 💀

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

1 minute ago, Tm4074 said:

Imagine saying this as a user on ATRL lmfao. Swifties should take notes and achieve their own accomplishments they can be proud of instead of living vicariously through Taylor who doesn't care about you unless you're purchasing 100 copies of the same album. Never beating the most insufferable fanbase allegations. 

if user Tm4074 say so must be true... lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1st week vs. 5th week :rip:. Damn! Congrats Taylor!

And why are the Billie stans and Taylor haters fuming? Billie said she doesn't care about numbers :psyduck:.

• Like 11

A #2 debut is still amazing, and basically every big artist has an album that didn't hit #1. And who knows, maybe Billie will get the #1 this week still or in a future week. The petty jabs at Taylor are embarrassing…

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I just saw this tea on HDD: :coffee2:

What Eilish has achieved by age 22 is extraordinary, including a brace of Grammys and two Oscars, not to mention a fan base that will follow her anywhere. Team Billie remains strongly supportive of her vision and the integrity of her 10-song album. Even those agents, managers and label folk not associated with the artist, meanwhile, are said to be rolling their eyes at the D2C maneuver designed to deprive Billie of the top spot.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/near_truths_item&id=341283&title=NEAR-TRUTHS%3A-VARIANTS

They made some points there

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Green said:

What Eilish has achieved by age 22 is extraordinary, including a brace of Grammys and two Oscars, not to mention a fan base that will follow her anywhere. Team Billie remains strongly supportive of her vision and the integrity of her 10-song album. Even those agents, managers and label folk not associated with the artist, meanwhile, are said to be rolling their eyes at the D2C maneuver designed to deprive Billie of the top spot.

https://hitsdailydouble.com/near_truths_item&id=341283&title=NEAR-TRUTHS%3A-VARIANTS

If they're really that unbothered, what's with all these statements left and right

Michael196

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

:rip:

Taylor swift and her ugly tactics back at it again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

I helped a friend buy tickets for Billie's tour so I got her newsletter. They're sending out a code for 25% off of the album (physical & digital), US only :rip: they're scrambling

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

If they're really that unbothered, what's with all these statements left and right

Michael196

Great point.

14 hours ago, A Million Lights said:

Dangerously: 13w

B'Day: 9w

Sasha: 17w

4: 10w

BEYONCÉ: 12w

Lemonade: 17w

Renaissance: 14w

I know it can rebound but CC leaving the top 10 in just 6 weeks is kinda disappointing considering how big is Texas

Texas has been dipping a bit in streams due to being pulled from radio and removed from big playlists. Still, it's impressive that it's still hanging out on its out despite Bey's negligence and silence. Because when this same thing happened to Break My Soul it just dropped entirely. It really proves how big this era could've been for her commercially if she did... something. 

6 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I also recall she dropped AH remixes right after Billboard said Lift Me Up was challenging for a #1 debut, shortly before the tracking week ended like… that's just how she is ?

Mind you...

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, King Dan said:

if user Tm4074 say so must be true... lol 

That is undoubtedly true, and you not realizing it is a kiii :rip:

• Thanks 1

All this about Billie and Taylor 

When bigger story here is CC getting rejected by GP despite all the acclaim and hype.

ES is not doing that great in US either but atleast Ariana has Asia this time at her side. 

• Thumbs Down 5

10 hours ago, HappierJealousy said:

2.6M vs 300k. Is this the small margin you're talking about? Or don't tell me you're comparing the debut week number with the 5th week number
How many weeks did that girl in your profile sell over 350k? In her whole career? 
which remixes exactly? :rip: Are you coming from another universe? 

The lack of literacy and brain cells is ASTOUNDING in stan culture :bibliahh: Whack her again!

6 hours ago, Kyoto said:

According to swifties they were as famous as Will Smith and Jada

:clack:

And if Billie isn't a nepo baby with connections, how the hell is Taylor? Her dad was in finance in bumfuck Pennsylvania. :deadbanana2: The OTHs have truly lost the plot.

Everyone is so focused on charts and positions, but are forgetting to realise how irrelevant they are for various reasons:

a) most people outside of stan world neither care nor have a clue about what peaked where and when

b) someone peaking higher on a chart doesn't mean that the other person is losing something from it: Taylor selling 50k more than Billie doesn't mean that she took those 50k units from her. Billie literally hasn't lost anything in the real world from it 

c) charts are not sports, they are not competitions - they are just an estimation of what is popular in any given week

d) gaming the charts doesn't make your song or album any more popular, it only increases your position and your number on an imaginary chart that 99% of the population doesn't check for 

Everyone needs to chill, honestly 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

This is Billie's "Blackout" wra getting blocked from #1 from shady tactics but critical acclaimed masterpiece 👌 

3 hours ago, Green said:

Lmao.

3 hours ago, Green said:

Taylor Swift is really the biggest loser ever omg:deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, LoveInStereo said:

I helped a friend buy tickets for Billie's tour so I got her newsletter. They're sending out a code for 25% off of the album (physical & digital), US only :rip: they're scrambling

Receipts?

9 minutes ago, theboyismine said:

Taylor Swift is really the biggest loser ever omg:deadbanana2:

Lol, almost as the one on your signature, almost! Close! 

30 minutes ago, NEX said:

Everyone is so focused on charts and positions, but are forgetting to realise how irrelevant they are for various reasons:

a) most people outside of stan world neither care nor have a clue about what peaked where and when

b) someone peaking higher on a chart doesn't mean that the other person is losing something from it: Taylor selling 50k more than Billie doesn't mean that she took those 50k units from her. Billie literally hasn't lost anything in the real world from it 

c) charts are not sports, they are not competitions - they are just an estimation of what is popular in any given week

d) gaming the charts doesn't make your song or album any more popular, it only increases your position and your number on an imaginary chart that 99% of the population doesn't check for 

d) is my favourite 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Michael196 said:

Lbr Taylor and Billie are both benefitting from this. We should all be able to see that.

Nonetheless, I live for this Taylor. No one does it like her :bibliahh:

40 minutes ago, NEX said:

this!

• Like 2