HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

11 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Shall we start with you first then?

We see your posts too.

:ryan3:

How about we start with the constant DM's you bombard me with? 

Serving Jonapova Fanboy.

Now get back on topic

• Haha 2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

1 hour ago, Kyoto said:

Quickly name Billie's parent without googling

I don't even know who are her parents. Were they famous actors or singers?  :skull: 

And I only knew Finneas was on Glee after Billie got famous  :dies: 

4 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

Excuse me, Billie's mom became a household name after she voiced Samara in Mass Effect 2!

spacer.png

Wait queen

Still don't know her name though

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, jonapova said:

How about we start with the constant DM's you bombard me with? 

Serving Jonapova Fanboy.

Now get back on topic

DMs? To you? OTH are deranged I fear.

Maybe you need to get a job like Billie and Taylor who are obviously thriving this week. :clap3:

We both can't relate to their pay but at least I don't have imaginary messages like you do. 

:suburban:

Edited by Taylor fanboy
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Green said:

I don't even know who are her parents. Were they famous actors or singers?  :skull: 

And I only knew Finneas was on Glee after Billie got famous  :dies: 

According to swifties they were as famous as Will Smith and Jada

:clack:

• Haha 7

29 minutes ago, Gaia said:

I'm not saying I think Taylor is actually some huge nepo baby but Swifties calling Billie one when they don't even know who her parents are (just what they were) and acting like Taylor was some damsel that came from a poor family and moved herself across the country and played on the side of the road until she bagged a career is so weird. You know that's not true. 

Some Swifties really just come off so… don't even have a word for it. It's just weird.

No one acts like Taylor comes from poverty lol everyone knows she had a well established family that loved her and invested on her. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Kyoto said:

According to swifties they were as famous as Will Smith and Jada

:clack:

"According to Swifties" or according to some people online ? Cause it's not a common Swifties opinion

• Like 5

I heard in the Gaylor's Grapevine that Taylor is blocking Billie from the #1 because she is jealous that Billie can make a song very loudly lesbian in LUNCH, the Billie comment about multiple variant is just a nice cover up.

:suburban:

• Haha 10

38 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Now why did this thread become a ventilation against Taylor?

She's just a singer who releases music. Airing out false narratives and confirmation biases ain't changing anything.

Cuz she's at #1 xD it would be the same lashing if she's #2 but they use different excuse 

That fake aespa fan seething in here :ahh: it must suck for ha to see Taylor keep winning and winning 

• Like 10

Just now, MardinBeksloy said:

That fake aespa fan seething in here :ahh: it must suck for ha to see Taylor keep winning and winning 

They've been after Taylor for years now lol 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

This is one of the stupidest things I've read here in a while. Taylor has a career of over 18 years. Her fans are well into their late 20s, early 30s, as well as a younger generation that loves her too, which is exactly the Gen that Billie appeals to. 

the Star Wars of pop :clap3: intergenerational queen 

• Haha 5

this thread:michael:

back in the day fanbases used to taunt and tease each other, but we also had fun, especially when we were making fun of our own faves like taylor and the jet thing.

why so serious?

when 20 versions of "old town road" were released to block all of Taylor's lover singles, we were actually making fun of her. Swifties and lil nas x were tweeting at each other, having a laugh out of it.

Billie is an amazing artist with 2 oscars. No one can take that from her. charts are competitive. 

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

the Star Wars of pop :clap3: intergenerational queen 

reputation is Empire Strikes Back confirmed. :jonnycat:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, sammyk said:

this thread:michael:

back in the day fanbases used to taunt and tease each other, but we also had fun, especially when we were making fun of our own faves like taylor and the jet thing.

why so serious?

when 20 versions of "old town road" were released to block all of Taylor's lover singles, we were actually making fun of her. Swifties and lil nas x were tweeting at each other, having a laugh out of it.

Billie is an amazing artist with 2 oscars. No one can take that from her. charts are competitive. 

I think Covid really did something to the collective psyche.  This is not the only place I have seen people go off the rails since the pandemic. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

I think HDD is still underestimating her stability. It's going to be a lot closer than predicted. I still think Billie will take it

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

You acting like a #2 is a death sentence :rip: Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, etc. have all had #2 albums and their legacies weren't impacted. If you want a more contemporary example, Ariana's 'Dangerous Woman' peaked at #2 and she's had like 9 #1s hits and four consecutive #1 albums since.

_itzpsyiconic_-terri-jo.gif

For artists whose talent transcends bullshit metrics like 'charts' (which can be easily manipulated), numbers are a bonus to their legacy, not the defining trait. But I guess if you stan girls whose only strength is their commercial viability then sure - a #2 album is devastating. 

Ain't that serious hun, just enjoy the thread

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, period sis said:

I never want to actually think Taylor is this devil woman most of her detractors paint her to be. Still, she does things like this (don't forget she pulled this stunt with sza during SOS, and of course the Olivia debacle) that makes it look really pointed and targeted. The voice memo thing could've been a coincidence, but the pushing forward of the ship dates of those new TTPD CDs to be THIS week specifically (instead of next week as it was originally advertised) kind of confirms she's out for Billie :/

which is unfortunate for Billie that a random statement can trigger such a response from someone who paints themself as a perpetual victim and an "everyone is out to get me!!" image. 

The CDs weren't "planned for next week", the wording was just "will ship at some point before the 31st"

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

You acting like a #2 is a death sentence :rip: Madonna, Mariah, Whitney, etc. have all had #2 albums and their legacies weren't impacted. If you want a more contemporary example, Ariana's 'Dangerous Woman' peaked at #2 and she's had like 9 #1s hits and four consecutive #1 albums since.

For artists whose talent transcends bullshit metrics like 'charts' (which can be easily manipulated), numbers are a bonus to their legacy, not the defining trait. But I guess if you stan girls whose only strength is their commercial viability then sure - a #2 album is devastating. 

like arianas career is nothing to be proud of... lol

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Posted (edited)

Trailblazer Swift IS a nepo baby when you remember her #1 job as a Mastermind. Andrea and Scott knowingly and mischievously let their daughter sign a record contract they KNEW Adult Her would be against because they KNEW Adult Her would be able to rally her fanbase (that she earned because her songwriting is just THAT good) against Spider Boy and come out on top. 

taylor-swift-eras-tour-sweden-052024-3-3

Edited by family.guy123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

52 minutes ago, King Dan said:

like arianas career is nothing to be proud of... lol

ariana stans are truly the most delusional you should just ignore them

OT: i live the messiness and coping:WAP:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1