HDD: Taylor #1 375k, Billie #2 329k

Squall

3 minutes ago, Taylena said:

hitsdd_photo_gal__photo_1784041734.png

Those are the HDD projections based on like less than 3 days of full data btw. They even admitted that they had no idea what the numbers were and they were "taking license" based on virtually nothing. I'm talking about raw AM US and Spotify US numbers.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badgalbriel

• family.guy123

• Green

• PoisonedIvy

Oh Rep TV is really gonna come hard this year ain't it :dies: 

Everyone is mad at Taylor and she is literally living her best life on tour. As if she is making these decisions herself :dies: 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

Oh Rep TV is really gonna come hard this year ain't it :dies: 

Everyone is mad at Taylor and she is literally living her best life on tour. As if she is making these decisions herself :dies: 

I thought "Taylor is a mastermind and calls all her own shots". Which is it, that or "this was her team"? Y'all switch the narrative more than any fanbase I've seen in all of pop culture, it's wild actually.

2 hours ago, chiliam said:

this

It`s been so long since we had a fierce chart battle like this (the rap beef doesn`t count cause lets be real this is ATRL)

I just wish Billie and her stans embrace and own it rather than acting like oh i`m so cool, i don`t care but actually care so much. 

We are all on a pop music forum, lets fight and have fun haha

EXACTLY! ultimately this is supposed to be a fun and encouraged thing but people are treating it like if Taylor killed someone or whatever lol when Billie wants it just as much! (obviously this is Billie's debut week so I get her wanting the #1 peak more but Taylor is just competing like any ambitious person would). 

• Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Taylena said:

Taylor's 5th week is outstreaming Billie's 1st week. 'Nuff said. She really doesn't need the sales. 

outstreaming AND outselling during her 5th week is INSANE :eek: 

Glad Taylor ended that Racist eyelashes! hopefully she will end the racist Morgan or something as well!

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 5

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

So after the Olivia fallout, and this now happening... what exactly is the logic Swifties are rooting for :rip:

They want their 35 year-old fave to make 21~ year-old peers intimidated to do or say anything that isn't praising her. While simultaneously making her to be victimized and a generally sweet person within the industry? 

Slowly creeping towards Nicki energy.

That's my issue with her as a fan, I just can't comprehend her behavior. I'm gonna paste something I said in another thread the other day, when all of this hadn't even happened.

It's simple as that, she does many thing just because she can, and when you're that big I think you should also know your worth, your level and know that sometimes it's okay not to do things just because you have the power to do them, it's okay to let other people have their moment, but I guess that "considerate" attitude wouldn't have gotten her to this level.

I love her for many things but mostly because though her lyrics she comes across as someone who knows human nature and feelings very well, and for the same reason I can not empathize with her because her behavior doesn't align with the type of person I perceive through her art.

As of today, she's proven she's a great business woman, she's a whole billionaire with a 20 years career, she could do less and still be on top, richer and bigger than anyone, and to me someone who has all that should have the grace and the sensitivity to let her peers have their moment, which is becoming more and more impossible with her amount of releases + her fanbase behavior.

At the end of the day, I think it's all in her Miss Americana doc, despite her infinite success, she still seeks validation through prizes, consensus and numbers, which is something most of artists do, but not to that level, and that has been transferred to her fans through the years.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 7

9 minutes ago, NEX said:

ttpd_payola.png.441968890181e0d567cc7db8e61a32e4.png

Now what is this  :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

#AtrlStandWithTaylor

• Haha 10

Posted (edited)

I have to say as entertaining as this is, and as much as Billie deserves that one week at #1 spot, when Taylor was blocked twice during the Lover era after putting out remixes and stuff she wasn't out there pulling her hair out and just accepted that it's a game she lost :dies: LNX also famously had two billion versions of Old Town Road

I hope in the end they can both laugh about this even if their newly bankrupt fanbases need more shifts time to heal :heart:

Edited by Illuminati
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, NEX said:

ttpd_payola.png.441968890181e0d567cc7db8e61a32e4.png

Now what is this  :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Oh, this explains all the warning points I got after being critical of Tayler :khalyan2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

What a week :suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

ATRL stands with Taylor? Literally all of the mods are Beyonce fans who banned me dozens of times for criticizing their Holy Mother.

Edited by OnlyManInTheWorld
  • Haha 3

All things considered, this being just 47 pages compared to #that "45K" thread.

ATRL has become tamer I fear.

2 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

ATRL stands with Taylor? Literally all of the mods are Beyonce fans who banned me dozens of times for criticizing their Holy Mother.

tree paine made sure to clear them atrl payola checks

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

All things considered, this being just 47 pages compared to #that "45K" thread.

ATRL has become tamer I fear.

Are you referring to Gaga vs Katy or another one? 47 pages over a week in 2024 is pretty huge all thigs considered.

Just now, Meev said:

Are you referring to Gaga vs Katy or another one? 47 pages over a week in 2024 is pretty huge all thigs considered.

Oh is it? I'm so clueless. :deadbanana2:

I think it was Witness.

Posted (edited)

This thread will get another 30 pages when final HDD numbers will be posted. Additionally, the Billboard 200 thread will also be very popular. 

:ryan3:

Edited by greeneyedsoul
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh is it? I'm so clueless. :deadbanana2:

I think it was Witness.

Oh I forgot about that one. I remember it was a mess until after Katy's performance on Grammy(?), then she had normal numbers predicted for Witness.

33 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

This, thread will get another 30 pages when final HDD will be posted. And the Billboard 200 thread will also be very popular. 

:ryan3:

I'm not going to go back, but I'd be willing to bet the threads that had the most pages was the week when Juice Wrld passed and AIWFCIY went to #1, the Say So vs. Savage battles (along with the week when Stuck With U and Gooba joined in), Levitating vs. LTDO, and the whole Butter fiasco, first with G4u, then Donda and CLB. We really haven't had that moment of chaos since Donda/CLB.

From late 2019 until Donda/CLB in September 2021 was really a wild time.

52 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Uh, what? Cause that has NEVER been the case. Maybe you need to reevaluate what you post. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Cooper said:

Entertaining week. A few variants was released and ATRL went absolutely mental. They're just doing their job as far as I'm concerned.

28 is a few for you? Disgusting.

Taylor is truly something else :dies: how can someone who already holds more power and success than anyone else in the game be this concerned with frivolous chart positions a month after her initial release. Billboard needs to crack down on this because all someone needs is money to manipulate the charts with ridiculous "new versions" nobody actually wants or will ever listen to. :gaycat6:

• Thumbs Down 2

29 minutes ago, pride4jc1222 said:

I'm not going to go back, but I'd be willing to bet the threads that had the most pages was the week when Juice Wrld passed and AIWFCIY went to #1, the Say So vs. Savage battles (along with the week when Stuck With U and Gooba joined in), Levitating vs. LTDO, and the whole Butter fiasco, first with G4u, then Donda and CLB. We really haven't had that moment of chaos since Donda/CLB.

From late 2019 until Donda/CLB in September 2021 was really a wild time.

i remember demi's froyogate was also something :redface:

• Haha 1

Is there an actual incentive to go #1 on Billboard? Like is there an award or some payout to labels? Or it is just for a record? 
Either way Ursula Swift wants it all :coffee2: