Video surfaces of Diddy assaulting Cassie

Stepfon

22 minutes ago, Bumba said:

He shouldn't have done that but his dominance and him being wrapped in his towel is making me aroused. I wish he manhandled me like that instead of Cassie. She didn't deserve that.

?

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• professor2000

• i spit on haters

• Armani?

• SchmoodRing

31 minutes ago, Bumba said:

He shouldn't have done that but his dominance and him being wrapped in his towel is making me aroused. I wish he manhandled me like that instead of Cassie. She didn't deserve that.

Psychopath behavior :biblio:

This was so hard to watch and the fact that there's video footage of it and happened on public property omfg 

Throw away the key and lock him up

50 minutes ago, Bumba said:

giphy.gif

Disgusting behavior.  

OT:  There's always that one in a thread. :biblio:

54 minutes ago, Bumba said:

are you f*cking kidding me... you need help. now.

Absolutely stomach turning. Cassie was the first CD I ever bought, lowkey the first girl I ever stanned. Things could and should have been so different for her 

1 hour ago, Bumba said:

Yall really need to stop posting sometimes. Its okay to say nothing if you're about to say **** like this

Nit the scorpion get over here :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Bumba said:

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952ulhymww2pwni6o9igs

1 hour ago, Bumba said:

what an absolutely brain dead comment to make. you are ****ing disgusting and should be permabanned. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Bumba said:

You're disgusting

Electric chair hopefully 

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

This was so hard to watch and the fact that there's video footage of it and happened on public property omfg 

Throw away the key and lock him up

The fact that it happened almost a decade ago…. :skull:

Y'all stop quoting that attention seeker.

Anyway when I first read Cassie's allegations last year it was clear Diddy was an absolutely evil abusive tyrant, forcing her to have sex with other men for his enjoyment etc. Needless to say this video showing abuse, while horrifying and appalling, is completely unsurprising.

I need to see him locked up asap!!!!

Guantanamo Bay… expeditiously

**** Diddy wtfk?! 

2 hours ago, Bumba said:

Cheap bait from a cheap troll :zzz:

2 hours ago, Bumba said:

You're sick in the head wtf :mazen:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bumba said:

Seek therapy

Cassie is literally TINY. Imagine how much that hurt her body. He is a DEMON. I always hated him. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, Яeo. said:

She literally told us what he does in closed doors in the lawsuit 

I have a feeling he did even more…but she kept it focused on the events where she had proof or witnesses.  

I also think she might've seen/heard things regarding is sexuality too. Her lawsuit seemed much more tame than the one Lil Rod filed.  In regards to his sexuality specifically.  

Def feel like she left some stuff out. 

4 hours ago, getBusy said:

I guess this tweet didn't age well

3 hours ago, C_Colstead said:

Could've sworn Diddy said that these were nothing but allegations by "individuals looking for a quick pay day" (that he was more than happy to provide). If he was this violent to Cassie on just one occasion, he did this many, many more times - just like she said he did -, and has almost certainly subjected others to the same too.

There have been rumours of this nature (and worse) circulating around him for DECADES, and it's so satisfying watching all of these "rumours" slowly but surely be revealed as the truths they are. He's had this coming for a long time.

I hope Cassie is taking as much time as she needs to heal.

^^ He was referring to another woman that came out + sued him.  Not Cassie.  

Which was another reason why I believed evening Cassie said, b/c he didn't post a note like that claiming it wasn't true.  And he settled within 24 hours.  

https://people.com/sean-diddy-combs-files-motion-to-dismiss-decades-old-jane-doe-sexual-assault-lawsuit-8647087

Edited by professor2000

Lock him up.  Despicable.

• Thanks 1

@Raver unlike that post it was nowhere near funny. :skull: 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

that's absolutely sick! what a piece of **** yeah he it's a wrap, a wrap wrap wrap. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.