Taylor releases 3 new versions of TTPD

wehavetostan

22 hours ago, MidnightsAtPeace said:

Taylor always supports all artists, especially newer artists. And then all of a sudden, some of them get brave and shade her for no reason, when she's been nothing but loving and supportive.:ryan3:

No but this is exactly it, she has a fixed idea of how to treat people, and if they don't agree with it 100%, the wolf comes out.

She can't fathom that anyone would have a different view. It's properly narcissistic.

It's the same reason she's 35 years old and all of her relationships have failed.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 6

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• wastedpotential

• The Music Industry

• réveuse

30 pages cake

ezgif-7-d47416ebeb.thumb.gif.e62b36b0d46

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

This is such a dumb argument if I've ever seen one and Swifties are truly brain dead to keep using it.

When you go to buy a new phone what do you see? COLORS to choose from! Why? Because you may prefer a specific color! Does Apple, Samsung, etc. Expect you to buy a phone in every color iteration you like? NO! Why? Because the color of the phone has NO IMPACT ON THE USAGE OF THE PHONE! And?! People understand it would be stupid to buy multiple copies of the same thing just because of the color when the color has no impact on the product. Especially when they are almost always covered by phone cases regardless so you can hardly ever see the coloring!

HOWEVER! You know what does have an impact on a products usage? Variations with DIFFERENT products! Like what? Different track lists on variants! 

Hopefully that was explained simple enough!

Your post is spot on. Swifities are a mess for trying to equate different vinyl colors to unique album art covers and one bonus songs that makes each version actually different.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

23 hours ago, réveuse said:

This is absolute greed. How many more variants does she have to release?

All of them and I will PURCHASE all of them :heart:

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh god how many variants are there now

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Capris Groove said:

It's the same reason she's 35 years old and all of her relationships have failed.

Didn't Beyoncé make a whole album about her husband cheating on her with a younger woman? The fact she's still with him doesn't mean she doesn't have a failed marriage lmfao

Edited by Trainwreck
  • Haha 7

30 pages for this :bibliahh:

I've been a taylor stan since 2009 but even I have to (regularly) admit that she has a tendency to give off loser energy :rip:

releasing these dumb ass demo versions on three entire albums seperately knowing damn well the neurologically most challenged swifties will run to purchase all three of them is reeking of exploitation in a sense :rip:

In instances like these I'm so happy my other main fave is kinda just there doing nothing most of the time instead of entirely too much

• Like 14

23 hours ago, Jpkun said:

I'm buying for the kii kii mainly because I'm annoyed Billie went on about variants but then sold tour tickets without having the album even out. That seems poor form to consumers.

shes not the first doing that tho

30 pages :rip:

29 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

Didn't Beyoncé make a whole album about her husband cheating on her with a younger woman? The fact she's still with him doesn't mean she doesn't have a failed marriage lmfao

the woman was actually older than her so please don't get it twisted

I won't comment on the rest of your statement or the other user's statement tho

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

I don't know? But again, with Taylor it's everyone else, not just 1 person.

There's a saying that goes, if you meet an ahole in the morning, you've met an ahole. If you meet aholes all day, you're the ahole. lol

Edited by Capris Groove
  • Thumbs Down 1

36 minutes ago, no_better said:

Oh god how many variants are there now

Enough to call her desperate and inorganic. 

• Haha 1

a HIT thread:clap3:

• Haha 1

I don't know what's more pathetic. Taylor for doing this, or her fans buying all crap she releases 85932x times. 

• Like 5

Taylor didn't fight back against SZA when SOS blocked Midnights multiple times. So it's weird she did this extra release to spite Billie

1 hour ago, FlyOnTheWall said:

I've been a taylor stan since 2009 but even I have to (regularly) admit that she has a tendency to give off loser energy :rip:

releasing these dumb ass demo versions on three entire albums seperately knowing damn well the neurologically most challenged swifties will run to purchase all three of them is reeking of exploitation in a sense :rip:

In instances like these I'm so happy my other main fave is kinda just there doing nothing most of the time instead of entirely too much

took 30 pages for a single sensible post from a swiftie but we made it :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

59 minutes ago, extra_ordinary said:

Taylor didn't fight back against SZA when SOS blocked Midnights multiple times. So it's weird she did this extra release to spite Billie

Intersectional feminist?

Looks like HDD hinting TTPD will probably stay #1?

From the HDD top 50 article: "How many more weeks could Tay hold court atop the chart, especially now that she's issued new D2C product? Take the over."

Taylor should never stop being such an amazing businesswoman. It's honestly insane how hungry she is to be the top solo artist of all time. This kind of drive isn't seen by any other pop girl which is why Taylor eclipsed and surpassed them all :jonny5:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

30 pages :rip:

Some people (in here and out there) are really, really hurt over Taylor. I wonder why... 

• Thumbs Down 1

"Biggest artist since The Beatles!"

No, Taylor Swift is not bigger than Michael Jackson. That's a veritable fact.

• Thanks 1

It's insane how Taylor Swift is expected to take hits and disses and jokes but the second she cleverly strikes back then everyone is up in arms :deadbanana4:the straight up vitriol and hatred that some people have for her is concerning 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

Billie has been sneak dissing Taylor all album roll out :deadbanana2:  this is hilarious

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Capris Groove said:

"Biggest artist since The Beatles!"

No, Taylor Swift is not bigger than Michael Jackson. That's a veritable fact.

Correction: She's not bigger yet.

Give it a few years

:clack:

• Like 1