Do you prefer a masculine, feminine, or normal guy?

DeadInside

Masc vs Fem  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Masculine
    • Feminine
    • Normal

I got some news for the "normals"……

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeadInside

• John Slayne

• Onyxmage

• dinorhino

As long as they top me idc

I like a wide range of guys tbh like as long as ur being true to urself (and not Fem) then I wouldnt mind.

but its funny how little people like fems on here considering its way more popular on grindr

I don't care, as long as I like their appearance and personality.

Also kinda off topic but I've always liked these sort of questions on ATRL it's kinda nice to have lots of gays in one place to talk about this stuff

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, DeadInside said:

Agreed sis :gaycat2:

Steven Kelly | someone had to step up 🫡 | Instagram

Taste :WAP: I follow him on insta. Never thought I'd see him posted on atrl 

Edited by KBax
  • Like 2

I mean...I'm neurodivergent so...someone that is just being themselves at the end of the day. 

10 hours ago, terrorblade said:

whos the top hottie omg

Masc king Steven Kelly :gaycat1:

large-1689108636-d143b9e2ced5696a97a0b23

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, DAP said:

As long as they top me idc

Bffr, who would you rather be topped by. 

This manly man 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqSXm7O2uVJupcTqolUV4

Or... This 

46561935-9884187-image-a-75_162869757682

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, smartalek22 said:

Also kinda off topic but I've always liked these sort of questions on ATRL it's kinda nice to have lots of gays in one place to talk about this stuff

This was my goal... To foster community and create meaningful conversations :heart2:

I couldnt vibe with fems or macs so regular guys it is. Just be honest and open about yourself

Appearance wise, masculine or normal, but anyone who identifies as masc is usually insufferable and lacking self-awareness

Appearance wise, masculine or normal, but anyone who identifies as masc is usually insufferable and lacking self-awareness

• Like 3

15 hours ago, DeadInside said:

You can connect with this?

James Charles Shares Zoom Makeup Tips: Details | Us Weekly

The issue is not the feminine presentation, the issue is James Charles. The things that make him awful have nothing to do with his more feminine presentation and personality. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

I couldnt vibe with fems or macs so regular guys it is. Just be honest and open about yourself

I open my legs for masc guys only :heart2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-R370cMC3j4Tpx2EhusL

• Like 1

Just now, DeadInside said:

I open my legs for masc guys only :heart2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-R370cMC3j4Tpx2EhusL

Men with a dad bod>>>>

Anyways who is that in your avi, asking for a friend :sistrens:

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Men with a dad bod>>>>

Anyways who is that in your avi, asking for a friend :sistrens:

A masc guy I found on 4chan /hm :thing:

8 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

A masc guy I found on 4chan /hm :thing:

Could you pls change your avi though? I legit throw up every time I scroll through the forum and stumble upon you unexpectedly. And as if the initial disgust is not enough, there's a chance that devilish pic gets reposted by other members to clock you about sth you said.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Definitely not James Charles.

Normal? Like guys who have a mix of the two? Cause the pictures in the OP could be considered masc 

OT: As long as the guy is more dominant  than me and has the right energy I can vibe with I'm down. I remember being so into this guy who looked stereotypically masc but painted his nails, got his clothes from the woman's section and was in touch with his emotions (which can be considered feminine to people). 

Whatever. If I had to pick one, I'd say "normal" because statistically I've met more easy-going people under that category. Under the masculine one, there are plenty of toxic one-dimensional superficial gymbros, and under the feminine one, plenty of attention-hungry unpredictably mean Regina George wannabes. If someone doesn't fall under either (sadly popular) stereotype, I'm open to everyone.

14 hours ago, John Slayne said:

nothing worse than an insecure "masc" man who is more invested in convincing others how masc he is than actually just being himself.

a confident man who stands on business and is himself regardless of what people say >>>>>>>

THISSSS! Lorddd they do that to compensate for what they feel they lack. These men wouldn't always "need" a masculine man if they themselves were confident in their OWN masculinity lmaoooo! :deadbanana2:

I get probably "getting along" with them better. But deeming them as more "valuable" than Fem presenting guys is embarrassing af and ludacris.

I like masc but I'm not too keen on Jocks which to me are the most stereotypical of all masc guys. I admit to being a snob and the prospect of being seen with someone wearing sports clothes makes me cringe. I am not masc myself but I do believe in polar opposites.

It is cliched to associate Top and Bottom roles with how someone presents themselves but a masc top is simply what works for me. Equally whenever I see a guy with bleached hair and a sun-bed tan, I cross the sidewalk to avoid.

I can't think of anything worse than something breaking down at home (whether that be plumbing, electrical or DIY) and two queens trying to combine their knowledge to fix whatever has gone wrong. That's how house fires start.

Versatile guys make me eye roll and I have never found them appealing. It's always a disappointment to me whenever I discover a masc presenting guy is versatile and not top.

I have lived and learned through every conceivable cliched gay experience that the gay scene offers and I have simply accepted what works for me and what does not.

• Haha 1

Masculine or Neutral, might as well date a woman if you prefer feminine :thing:

• Haha 1

The Jamie Charlie jump scare on the first page

:suburban:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.