Do you prefer a masculine, feminine, or normal guy?

DeadInside

Masc vs Fem  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Masculine
    • Feminine
    • Normal

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DeadInside

• John Slayne

• Onyxmage

• dinorhino

:suburban:

Whatever Matt Bomer is lol

Posted (edited)

A hunk or a fem top or an average gay man would be fine by me, the important is that he's a top maximum top verse with an emotional and intellectual connection. I don't discriminate unlike Lizzo :-* 

Spoiler

I hope you got the reference btw :biblio:

Edited by Princess Aurora

Atp I don't care how they are JUST GIVE ME A MAN Already! Being single has become my only personality trait...Single Soon GIF by Selena Gomez

A rugged, hairy chested, full bearded , bit of muscles, bit of fat, Big butted man. That I can dominate, tie up, put on a leash and use. But then give my love to and spoil, sit on a balcony to watch the moon and the stars together before I tap that ass again. 

• Haha 4

it's funny that you'd think muscles equal masculinity. this is all very funny actually! you're a funny person OP :heart2: 

my bf looks closer to pic 1 and 2, but is soft and has a feminine personality. so what does that mean to you and your very one dimensional view on masc and fem? where does he align? i'd love to know, master of comedy! 

• Like 1

0 votes for feminine :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

some of y'all need to wake up and free yourself from the chains of heteronormativity and tired stereotypes 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I mean somewhere in between I guesss. I've attracted manyyyy different types of guys. From incredibly burly/hunky DL men to makeup queens. All of them have been attractive to me in some capacity.

I just want a man that loves his feminine and masculine side. That's something that's SO f*cking hot to me! :deadbanana2:

But ngl some of y'all need to let go of these heteronormative ideas. I get some of y'all are "attracted" to certain things. But you're gonna miss out on a lot of hot and beautiful Men just because straight people and shallow gays told you what to be attracted to lmao. 

So yeah, give me someone normal lmao!!! Like somewhere in between :WAP:

Edited by cuteboyzay

18 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

some of y'all need to wake up and free yourself from the chains of heteronormativity and tired stereotypes 

THIS. Like some of these girls really WILL be single forever and have very little character development from the way they're talking :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

fem is a turn off tbh. it feels more like bumpin' purses than anything else, it just does nothing for me.

normal is ok but masculine is more of my style. they're also the most toxic usually but... ya

• Like 1

Nerds for me 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

I just want a man that loves his feminine and masculine side. That's something that's SO f*cking hot to me! :deadbanana2:

nothing worse than an insecure "masc" man who is more invested in convincing others how masc he is than actually just being himself.

a confident man who stands on business and is himself regardless of what people say >>>>>>>

• Like 1

also 0 votes for feminine and yet grindr is FULL of chasers. someone's lying!:rip:

Screaming at 0 votes. :bibliahh: 

11 hours ago, DeadInside said:

What do you prefer in a guy?

Masculine

@Steve_Kells's video Tweet

Here Are Pictures Of Henry Cavill Shirtless

Mary these men are both queens :ryan3:

Yeah, the amount of buff men I know that are total queens. Masculine and muscles have no correlation whatsoever. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

Imagine people having to change their tastes because random people on the internet told them to. 

There's not right or wrong thing. Stop judging 

• Like 2

most masc guys are d!cks. they treat you like sh** because they know its what most gays prefer.

i get married soon and within my relationship i'm the more feminine in my relationship (i'm also the bottom); but still i feel like most gays rely on gimmicks and stereotypes rather than trying to be with someone that makes you happy. (i get it lol... you're gay; you're going to be attracted to someone that presents themselves as "manly") but still its nothing wrong with being fem or being masc (i'm not saying "normal" because its really offensive.)

8 minutes ago, Digitalism said:

Imagine people having to change their tastes because random people on the internet told them to. 

There's not right or wrong thing. Stop judging 

saying "stop judging" as if putting people in "masculine" "feminine" "normal" boxes wasn't judgemental in the first place. also associating certain traits and characteristics with gender is judgemental asf, like how do we know people in the op identify with the labels given to them? 

we don't, y'all just judge them to be so

• Like 1

Im feminine and I prefer guys who are more masculine than me but not very masculine, like twunks/otters with cute faces.

I mostly attract super masc guys tho unfortunately :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.