• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• discosean

• reymiu

• Paultea

I feel bad for jlo. This hadnt been an amazing year for her.

• Haha 1

They better finish that Oscar baity movie first before getting divorced

ZARI.thumb.gif.f9e2b5ce45127ac721d50d9c9

13 hours ago, insomniac said:

They went to a school play for one of Ben's kids and he dropped Jennifer and her child off at their home, before driving to his house.

Doesn't look good...

She will be fine. She doesn't seem the type a break up breaks her

• Like 1

On 5/16/2024 at 3:22 PM, TitanicSurvivor said:

People making jokes but this is actually very sad. I hope JLo is alright if it's true because she seemed to be in a happiest place with Ben, she was so inspired. I can't imagine what she feels now. I honestly hope it's fake and she just prepares the ground to make One Love as a single as she should have been done back in 2011

Omg this bop :jonny: 

i want to cry. 

this album from start to finish is so amazing. Makes me feel nostalgic 

14 hours ago, QueenBLadyG said:

They went to a school play for one of Ben's kids and he dropped Jennifer and her child off at their home, before driving to his house.

Doesn't look good...

Yeah optics totally show something is going on in their marriage. They're probably taking some distance. But knowing their history I can't see them split or Jen giving up this quickly, unless he relapsed or cheated.

She would go back to one of her exes if this was true

The thing is that Ben didn't like the desperation for fame before and now it's even worse with this docu and backlash 

I always felt that J.Lo has terrible taste in men. I'm hoping her next man is the real deal. 

#FREEBEN :clap3:

Still that jam though.

:jamming:

11 hours ago, HardBambi said:

She would go back to one of her exes if this was true

The thing is that Ben didn't like the desperation for fame before and now it's even worse with this docu and backlash 

Ben is as fame whoring as Jen (remember his constant pap pics with Ana de Armas? Or when he had the thirsty Oscar campaign for Argo)

When ppl were reacting positively to the rekindled Bennifer story, Ben sure enjoyed it too (see his Dunking Donuts commercials)

I think the correct take is: Ben didn't like the embarrassment (which happened before when Gigli bombed and might repeat this time)

30 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Oh wow JLo team confirmed to People

Are they going to divorce :rip:

Why did she come back to him anyway after how he treated her in 2003? Ben doesn't love her, boy on a whim and she needs to love herself. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.