• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• insomniac

• discosean

• reymiu

• Paultea

Ben seems like a man that wants to stay out of the limelight. Go to work and come home to relax. I don't see Jlo wanting to do that, she seems determined to achieve any kind of honorary recognition.

• Like 2

I mean, I'm sorry to hear it, but I am not surprised. Come on, we all know she can't stay in the marriage and he, himself ain't no man of caracter. So match made in hell, hot, steamy & flamable. Wish them both well

45 minutes ago, 1DES said:

Ben seems like a man that wants to stay out of the limelight. Go to work and come home to relax. I don't see Jlo wanting to do that, she seems determined to achieve any kind of honorary recognition.

So he left Jennifer Garner, who mostly stays out of limelight, goes to work and is family oriented, only that short few years later marries the one who craves limelight more then anything?! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

You've brought up Taylor like 4 times and that's just today, are you ok? 

ot;not really shocking 

They bring up Taylor every post of theirs. 

1 hour ago, LadyDiana said:

So he left Jennifer Garner, who mostly stays out of limelight, goes to work and is family oriented, only that short few years later marries the one who craves limelight more then anything?! 

He ain't **** saying that 'marriage is work'. If you don't want to do the work, don't get married and stick with $2 hookers. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Katamari said:

Source? 

:suburban:

It sounds like a totally made up article with no source They know that stories like this sell now. Idiots

• Thanks 1

She was way more into him than he was into her, wouldn't be surprised if he got tired of it all after a while. 

Back to Garner…

Posted (edited)

People making jokes but this is actually very sad. I hope JLo is alright if it's true because she seemed to be in a happiest place with Ben, she was so inspired. I can't imagine what she feels now. I honestly hope it's fake and she just prepares the ground to make One Love as a single as she should have been done back in 2011

Edited by TitanicSurvivor
  • Like 2

It's weird that some people are celebrating this rumor. Anyway, I don't think its true. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Cesar said:

music career gone, bronx support gone, husband gone. whats next for ms. jLo?

An oscar 😊

It's that damn "Dear Ben" song again, stop releasing songs about him. :suburban:

• Haha 1

It's never too late to scrap the whole era sis. 

:suburban:

intouch isnt a great source but i have to say i was curious ever since Ben's weird appearance on the tom brady roast, seems like he's gone back to old ways

Posted (edited)

The curse of the ATRL banner just happened :biblio: Dua Lipa watch out girl:deadbanana2:

Edited by Princess Aurora

I hope it's all false.

she left because he wouldn't buy the remaining 98% available tour tickets omg

In Touch as source tho :suburban:

Did Ariana stop by his place yet? :coffee:

• Haha 1

InTouch as a source? Lol

This seems clickbait and they're probably fine. Ben Affleck is filming The Accountant 2 in LA and Jennifer had been filming Kiss of the Spider Woman in NYC. Then she went straight into Met gala stuff, Atlas Netflix movie promo and currently tour rehearsals. 

Most recent pics of them was 6 weeks ago while in NYC looking for a new town hosue together, lunching with Matt Damon and visiting Broadway shows.

This astrologer spilled the tea on this last year.

Whose house is it? 

How is her touring doing?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.