Rita Ora - "Ask & You Shall Receive"

YoungDreamer

Raye willingly sold the song and fans here question Rita shouldn't have bought the song which was already on sale.:ahh:

• Haha 2

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SchmoodRing

• YoungDreamer

• alexaalto

• Nefertiti0

1 hour ago, SweetTalker said:

Have you heard the second verse? If not sit this one out. The 2nd verse does not even require singing. It's about the delivery. 

Yes I have and Rita can deliver it. Once again ya need to stop undermining her just because yall have a personal bias towards her

34 minutes ago, wildthaughts said:

Raye willingly sold the song and fans here question Rita shouldn't have bought the song which was already on sale.:ahh:

It's a cute bop. I'm glad that it's seeing the light of day. Hope that it's a hit for Reetz

Confirmed it's coming Friday 31st :WAP:

• Like 1

yesss it's cominggg:katie2:

happy she didn't drag the release for weeks/months!

What in the carry on is this

Posted (edited)

GOazMnpbsAAcSFu?format=jpg&name=large

composers: Raye, German(Oliver Peterhof)

Edited by Nefertiti0

Mother needs to leave her eyebrows ALONE

5 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

GOazMnpbsAAcSFu?format=jpg&name=large

composers: Raye, German(Oliver Peterhof)

Aesthetics ruined already 

HORRENDOUS COVER OMG

must sting to be filming your 12h video flop in a row

Out in NZ. It's okay, it's your standard UK dance pop song, nothing groundbreaking but it'll probably end up on my gym playlist anyway lol

she doesn't sound like her again... some interesting production choice in this one.

She lost her 2017/2018 magic :/

thank god we have RAYE's version :bird:

Posted (edited)

I hope general public will eat this up at least and it would be a cute hit for her

very love island coded

Edited by alexaalto

I was excited for this but yeah her vocals are weird.  Raye's version is so much better.

Huge mega banger :WAP: I feel the user that said she's the only person still making these 2018 Sigala'd songs, but at this point it has become her charm and it's actually... standing out now in 2024 pop? Like I can count on mom to release me cute listenable bops always :WAP:  Anyway my only complaint is the enunciation in the verses which weird and choppy but tbh it's how her vocals have been produced for like 4 years now since her budget dropped, I'm accustomed to it at this point

I personally like this song a lot. I am glad Rita is release this song as I think this is better than her previous release (the "You & I" album, Last of Us). This feels fresh to me and this is something I am definitely adding to my library since Bang EP. Already on repeat!

the song is good because it's written by RAYE. it's a shame none of her charm made it onto Rita's final version. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.