Jump to content

Rita Ora - "Ask & You Shall Receive"


YoungDreamer

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • SchmoodRing

    23

  • YoungDreamer

    14

  • Supervillain

    7

  • Post Malone

    6

2 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Initially it was a full album. Some songs from the tracklist got released by different artists 

still waiting Married To Your Melody to be leaked in full:dies: and other tracks from the bang sessions

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's honestly so surprising that you white gays (because i am very sure majority of you here are white) are so nasty to popstars who you feel aren't "main pop girls" or whatever you twitter freaks call it. 
from what I have noticed y'all are always making fun of these women and their experiences in the industry. Constantly undermining their achievements and making them the butt of your lame jokes (see Rita Ora/Ava max/Zara larsson for example) whereas absolutely no one knows who you're. I registered on this sight thinking it would be different from stan twitter and more accommodating but no it's completely filled with misogynistic wanna be regina georges. You f slurs are so disappointing to say the least. You're not different from these straight men who troll women.

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, PaschalIkeh said:

It's honestly so surprising that you white gays (because i am very sure majority of you here are white) are so nasty to popstars who you feel aren't "main pop girls" or whatever you twitter freaks call it. 
from what I have noticed y'all are always making fun of these women and their experiences in the industry. Constantly undermining their achievements and making them the butt of your lame jokes (see Rita Ora/Ava max/Zara larsson for example) whereas absolutely no one knows who you're. I registered on this sight thinking it would be different from stan twitter and more accommodating but no it's completely filled with misogynistic wanna be regina georges. You f slurs are so disappointing to say the least. You're not different from these straight men who troll women.

girl is it that serious :rip:

you're on the internet. everyone has an opinion. many of them are different from yours. it's not a big deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

Hope she comes back to form. I loved her during that long ass era of Phoenix...and I've always loved seeing her on festival stages. Waiting for another banger like I Will Never Let You Down or Anywhere.

Anywhere is such a good song. Literally in her top 5. Pop done right. 

7 hours ago, xokuba said:

Hopefully it's nothing like You & I, that album was such a generic bore-fest. We need more bops like BANG EP!

I would love for Charli to write bops for Rita

6 hours ago, Daglazzo said:

No talent, no charisma, no career, no demand, non event.

Not true because Rita has a fantastic voice. She actually has a personality as well. Haters are so weird. Imagine not liking someone yet spending your time effort and energy in same said space. Do better 

6 hours ago, Petros said:

I'm sure that the things 'you've been told about' are from those people you keep begging/being a pain in the a.. to tell you news and infos… and most of them are fake like this…. FIRO is a respectful queen! Next 

I love you

6 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Her debut album was solid, her sophomore was okay but the one after that was…

 

 

Phoenix hands down is her best album by miles

6 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

only one of us is creating narratives and it's not me sis

Everyone is not gonna have something nice to say about someone all the time. I'll give Rita some grace 

8 hours ago, wildthaughts said:

I hope she is doing dance music, no more arts or ballads.:-*

I really hope that this is the case or she can give us deep lyrics but just give us uptempo productions like Last Of Us

8 hours ago, Supervillain said:

Initially it was a full album. Some songs from the tracklist got released by different artists 

Could you please give us the tracklist/songs released by different artists I am begging of you. So curious to hear what the full project would've been like

 

  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cqmerqn said:

Again? We've just had to deal with Jess Glynne.

Rita has a pleasant tone vocally and in my opinion the better music. In general she is better than Jess Glynne hands down

6 hours ago, alexaalto said:

still waiting Married To Your Melody to be leaked in full:dies: and other tracks from the bang sessions

Married To Your Melody by Rita would've been so cute. I remember when it was being teased as her single. Ugh the bop that we could've had. Do we know what the other tracks from that session are?

5 hours ago, SlimyGhoul said:

kohls employees fell to their knees

The irony of you saying this with a Meghan Trainor avi but ok

1 hour ago, SlimyGhoul said:

girl is it that serious :rip:

you're on the internet. everyone has an opinion. many of them are different from yours. it's not a big deal.

Yes when theirs unnecessary disrespect on their age, weight, looks, status and worth. To go online and tear a complete stranger apart is hella weird

31 minutes ago, Supervillain said:

This huge bop :jonny: 

Wait you heard it 👀 spill! Any tea on the album

 

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

We are going to the beach & the club

 

marinawater.gif?ex=66464be2&is=6644fa62&hm=c2a5ec534d8c0eb64257c4a7ad65d2365d5428301d31e040c6997beddf25b2c9&

Is that the theme and vibes for the single or the whole album/era as a whole?

  • Thumbs Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Is that the theme and vibes for the single or the whole album/era as a whole?

Every song I heard so far has been a bop but that was also the case for You & I before it turned into a snore... so anything could happen really but hopefully Rita learns from her mistakes.

Edited by Supervillain
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Yes when theirs unnecessary disrespect on their age, weight, looks, status and worth. To go online and tear a complete stranger apart is hella weird

I don't ever think it's nice or completely necessary to comment on someone's physical attributes. I like Rita and a lot of her music, but it's hard to deny her antics are fun to joke about. Most of the people on this website are just lightheartedly joking so it's good practice to not take it too seriously. I know it's never fun to read mean comments about your fave, but it kinda comes with the territory.

 

FWIW, I personally would not defend a rich celebrity who has never paid my bills. Keep your peace sis!! 

 

 

EDIT: Oh I forgot:

Quote

The irony of you saying this with a Meghan Trainor avi but ok

My avatar is clearly a joke, I'm not a Meghan Trainor stan, but regardless: Chill sis, it's just a joke. Lol

Edited by SlimyGhoul
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, SchmoodRing said:

Married To Your Melody by Rita would've been so cute. I remember when it was being teased as her single. Ugh the bop that we could've had. Do we know what the other tracks from that session are?

I remember vaguely she said in the mini doc that they had 7 tracks at the time she was being interviewed (Big, Bang Bang, Mood, The One, Married To Your Melody (presumably)) so at least few tracks are still unknown

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

hopefully this is a bit more inspired and doesn't sound like a throwaway Love Island-background jingle

 

she's way too talented but ever since going independent it's so obvious she has no A&R or executive guiding her sonically

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.