Top Posters In This Topic

• Mister Gaga

• TeemoR

• Communion

• Great808

Top Posters In This Topic

Mister Gaga
Posted (edited)

Do queer palestinians exist? Honest question. Do they stand a chance against their own culture/government/laws? The irony of them (if they're still alive, ofc) being safer in israel :clown:

Drag queens defending palestine, meanwhile, doing gigs on the gayest city on earth, aka Tel Aviv. My god, the joke tells itself. 

Edited by Mister Gaga
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 38

Gay ppl are still DEFENDING Palestine?!!! :deadbanana2:

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 26

:clap3:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Not two icon-less dupes posting in a row, let alone one of you logging in for the first time since June 2023 to comment:

3zrLFHH.png

?

:deadbanana4:

The way you lot always resort to branding someone a dupe when they make a point you don't agree with

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

Mister Gaga
Just now, Communion said:

Not two icon-less dupes posting in a row, let alone one of you logging in for the first time since June 2023 to comment:

3zrLFHH.png

?

:deadbanana4:

sorry for not being 24/7 on ATRL sis, i have a life, i wish you had too. As a Gaga fan, she's been dead for ages until now. I had nothing to do here

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 4

12 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Do queer palestinians exist? Honest question. Do they stand a chance against their own culture/government/laws? The irony of them (if they're still alive, ofc) being safer in israel :clown:

Drag queens defending palestine, meanwhile, doing gigs on the gayest city on earth, aka Tel Aviv. My god, the joke tells itself. 

I guess yes since they are human beings, and that's how human race works. Some people are queer. 

Also, nobody cares about Tel Aviv. I hope drag queens never perform there again (at least for a long time). 

• Like 11

That last tweet :clap3:. Everyone forgets about Arab gays.

• Like 2

Mister Gaga
Just now, TeemoR said:

Some people are queer. 

not in palestine, as they're killing them right now. "if none of us are liberated untill all of us are", as Sasha says, wouldn't that mean she should be supporting the destruction of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Republic of Iran, Neonazis in her own country, Ghana and every other brutally anti LGBTQ entity? She's, apparently, very selective or unaware :foxaylove3:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 8

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

17 minutes ago, Great808 said:

Gay ppl are still DEFENDING Palestine?!!! :deadbanana2:

In case you're not aware, or your privilege blinds from it, queer palestians and queer middle eastern people have the same value as you and any other lgbtq person in the world. The people queer palestians care for, stand for and watch get killed matter and have the same value as your loved ones. 

There can't be LGBTQ rights without human rights first

Edited by TROPICUM
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

15 minutes ago, Great808 said:

The way you lot always resort to branding someone a dupe when they make a point you don't agree with

miss communion has a lot of goofy behaviors when going back and forth with people, this isn't one of them. He really clocked your ass effortlessly dfklghdlkfj;g

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Mister Gaga
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

In case you're not aware, or your privilege blinds from it, queer palestians and queer middle eastern people have the same value as you and any other lgbtq person in the world. The people queer palestians care for, stand for and watch get killed matter and have the same value as your loved ones. 

There can't be LGBTQ rights without human rights first

i agree with you 100%, they have the same value as everybody else. That's why i hope that their regime gets destructed as soon as possible, in order for them to live openly and according to their wishes. That is impossible within their country, regime and imposed-by-hamas culture, which makes LGBT people in Palestine/Gaza unexistent, as they've been murdered, hanged from trees, raped and stoned to death.

Edited by Mister Gaga
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

4 minutes ago, Sheep said:

miss communion has a lot of goofy behaviors when going back and forth with people, this isn't one of them. He really clocked your ass effortlessly dfklghdlkfj;g

How did he clock anyone when he wasn't even correct to begin with? 

If any of you were in Palestine at this moment you would all be clanking your heels attempting to get into Israel. 

• Thumbs Down 4

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

their regime 

Hamas were democratically-elected in 2006 and elections have, in part, failed to happen since due to Israel threatening to end any agreements with Fatah if they recognize Hamas. And even now, Israel's twitter account regularly refers to groups like Fatah as "terrorists too" so... who should lead Palestine if not just Hamas are terrorists but also Fatah? Are ALL Palestinians terrorists? Even the queers?

Let alone, the West Bank has both local and legislative elections frequently. There is no "regime" in Palestine. You can't just call people a "regime" cause they're brown and Muslim. :deadbanana4: Wanna know what a regime is? A government controlling all utilities, borders, and travel into territories it occupies.

Edited by Communion
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

i agree with you 100%, they have the same value as everybody else. That's why i hope that their regime gets destructed as soon as possible, in order for them to live openly and according to their wishes. That is impossible within their country, regime and imposed-by-hamas culture, which makes LGBT people in Palestine/Gaza unexistent, as they've been murdered, hanged from trees, raped and stoned to death.

And Israel is doing what now? literally going scorched earth and killing everyone and everything. In case u don't realize it, us Arab gays have families too that we give a **** about. I'd rather have my family alive and in tact and not blown up to bits by another 'country' than to have gay rights...

• Like 7

Sasha forever the best winner from that show.

1 minute ago, Mister Gaga said:

i agree with you 100%, they have the same value as everybody else. That's why i hope that their regime gets destructed as soon as possible, in order for them to live openly and according to their wishes. That is impossible within their country, regime and culture.

well that is just confusing… destroying their regime and culture implies destroying them too

your mentality of seeing their culture as barbaric is nothing new by the way; it was seen in different periods in time, during colonization and genocide of the americas and their native people, for example 

israel is not there to "save" anyone from any oppression. they are there to kill as many palestians as they can, watch the news, do your research. 

advocating to erase a country simply because they have the same type of oppression any western country also has in a smaller scale is not only hard to read but totally disgusting 

please think about what you write and what you believe is correct, sympathy goes a long way

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

not in palestine, as they're killing them right now. "if none of us are liberated untill all of us are", as Sasha says, wouldn't that mean she should be supporting the destruction of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Republic of Iran, Neonazis in her own country, Ghana and every other brutally anti LGBTQ entity? She's, apparently, very selective or unaware :foxaylove3:

Are you saying all queer people in Palestine are dead? A true genocide wow. 

I think she is not 'publicly' supporting the other groups you mentioned because they are not committing a genocide as we are speaking. She can't be vocal about every single group and incident happening around us. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Girl… of course there are queer people in Gaza.

And whilst the treatment of queer people in the Middle East is disgusting and terrifying… what's also disgusting and terrifying is the fact that 40,000 + Palestinians have been murdered at the hands of their colonisers. It is right that we speak up about it and demand action. Queer or not.

• Like 5

Mister Gaga
1 minute ago, Communion said:

Hamas were democratically-elected in 2006 and elections have, in part, failed to happen since due to Israel threatening to end any agreements with Fatah if they recognize Hamas. And even now, Israel's twitter account regularly refers to groups like Fatah as "terrorists too" so... who should lead Palestine? Are ALL Palestinians terrorists? Even the queers?

Let alone, the West Bank has both local and legislative elections frequently. There is no "regime" in Palestine. You can't just call people a "regime" cause they're brown and Muslim. :deadbanana4:

a government who perpetuates itself in power is no longer a democratically elected government, hun. not in arab countries, not in the US, not in Latam. Hamas is not only unrecognized by Israel. As a terrorist organization, it doesn't have recongition by any country in the world. But it's your choice to still call it a democracy, and it's not my intention tu burst your bubble.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

8 minutes ago, Great808 said:

How did he clock anyone when he wasn't even correct to begin with? 

If any of you were in Palestine at this moment you would all be clanking your heels attempting to get into Israel. 

We would be clanking our heels to leave Palestine (because people are being killed daily) AND Israhell. 

Posted (edited)

To the girls asking,

Gay Israeli soldier proudly displays LGBTQ flag on Gaza soil in war ...

Well duh, there were queers in Palestine.

Unfortunately, Israel killed them all.

Photo is the IDF Queer washing their image.

So, to the girls screeching about why should LGBT+ care?

Having our iconography associated with genocide and an oppression of a people, should be the last thing we want.  

Edited by Phaunzie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Phaunzie said:

To the girls asking,

Gay Israeli soldier proudly displays LGBTQ flag on Gaza soil in war ...

Well duh, there were queers in Palestine.

Unfortunately, Israel killed them all.

a genocide :( Sasha Velour is right at sabotaging Israel, we all should :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.