• slw84

• Renan90

This gif is already iconic tbh nnnnnnnn

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

#1 physical sales. An album artiste! :clap3:

11 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

Screaming at the casual line about the six other #1 albums in between, her chart performance is so unserious at this point :deadbanana2:

If i was a casual i would read that as a shade. Like TTPD is the 1st Taylor album to do 3 consecutive week at No.1 since folklore. And she released 6 albums in between and none can achieve that. 

chiliam

3 hours ago, Kyle-x said:

Midnights 3rd week was boosted by about 32,000 TEA units from the 327,000 digital sales of the Anti-Hero remixes. Excluding TEA units, TTPD is ahead of Midnights. In SEA units, it's about 50,000 units ahead of Midnights. Midnights did more pure sales in its 3rd week though, which is kind of a given considering it was a Q4 release.

I don't think remixes are counted in album units?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Aethereal said:

I don't think remixes are counted in album units?

They were. If you check the HDD predictions for that week, you'll see in the breakdown that they were estimating 31,000 TEA units. You can see this for other albums too, like the week Cuff It shot to #6 on the Hot 100 following its remixes, RENAISSANCE also shot up to #11 from #24 that same week.

Edited by Kyle-x

14 hours ago, Ivan_brit said:

I fear Dua Lipa won :alexz:

51.5k pure sales :flame:

giphy.gif

Why does self-titled say minus 15k? :rip: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Assassin said:

Why does self-titled say minus 15k? :rip: 

That's how payola'd her debut was. They were giving the album away! She has come so far :clap3: 

• Haha 3

#1 in Top Album Sales!! :clap3:

Kendrick dominating, wow :clap3:

Kendrick being killing it :clap3: 

Posted (edited)

This has to be some record. 2 diss tracks by the same artist directed at the same person both in the top 3? 3 diss tracks in the top 10? We're witnessing straight history I feel like.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Drake's lil red button song being below 3 Kendrick songs :rip:

• Haha 6

so glad we are all on kendrick's side, stream the unreleased version of ***** don't kill my vibe with gaga

• Haha 1

@Renan90 I LOVE u so much sis but PLEASE I am begging u, once u get the full top 10s of albums and singles plz put it in the OP too. This time around it isn't that bad because there arent too many pages but lots of times the threads have like 10 pages and then the top 10 is randomly on like the 7th page of the threads when that info should also be updated in the OP :'( Plz dont hate me for saying this it's just we've been saying this for well over a year now. Again we appreciate you making these threads and updating them so quickly and ish!

• Like 3

Top 10 so male dominated :mazen:

3 minutes ago, DeadInside said:

Top 10 so male dominated :mazen:

Don't you like men?

1697751048471293.thumb.jpg.577040521ea64

• Haha 10

Taylor Swift's "Fortnight," featuring Post Malone, falls to No. 4 on the Hot 100 after spending its first two weeks on the chart at No. 1. It's the top-selling song of the week, up 1,192% to 77,000 sold (powered by 73,000 CD singles that shipped during the tracking week).

73k CD singles  :deadbanana2:

When was the last time a physical CD single sold that much in the US during a week? BTS? or the American Idol singles?

1. Not like us

3. euphoria

6. Like That

7. Family Matters

:sistrens: 

• Haha 1

@Renan90 (or anyone), can you update me with the # of weeks in the Top 10 for each album in the Billboard 200?

19 minutes ago, Ger said:

Don't you like men?

1697751048471293.thumb.jpg.577040521ea64

:dies:

Top 10 so male dominated :heart:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Green said:

Taylor Swift's "Fortnight," featuring Post Malone, falls to No. 4 on the Hot 100 after spending its first two weeks on the chart at No. 1. It's the top-selling song of the week, up 1,192% to 77,000 sold (powered by 73,000 CD singles that shipped during the tracking week).

73k CD singles  :deadbanana2:

When was the last time a physical CD single sold that much in the US during a week? BTS? or the American Idol singles?

Do they include physical single sales with the digital song total now

it sounds weird but I'm just wondering because not even the wiki has denotes digital or physical song sales :deadbanana2: