What are some subtle signs a gay guy likes you

Strawberry Bubble

What do you do when you like someone? Are there any obvious signs? Are there any subtle signs?

• Like 1

When he sends you a d pic and asks if you're up

• Haha 5

He remembers small details about you and anecdotes you've told him.

He makes excuses to touch you like when you're talking he'll occasionally touch your upper arm.

He laughs at jokes you tell even when they're not that funny.

You catch him staring at you for longer than just a passing glance.

He excessively compliments you.

• Like 3

i will be playfully mean and bully you :emofish: 

• Haha 11

2 minutes ago, glitch said:

He makes excuses to touch you like when you're talking he'll occasionally touch your upper arm.

This is accurate. :clap3:

• Like 1

When I like someone I ignore them and make it seem like I dislike their presence, it hasn't worked so far tho.

• Haha 3

if i'm close to him, i like to touch his hands but if not, i'll just look from afar.

funny thing is guys i had crushes on or liked are all straight :chick3:

i'm so gonna die lonely, aren't i :'(

• Like 1

Hole pics

There's nothing subtle when it comes to gay flirting. Pay attention on the way he looks at you, there will be your answer! 

• Like 1

They like you when you're attractive with hot body and handsome face :suburban:

Sorry to break it to you, but most gays are shallow :suburban:

• Haha 4

Gays aren't subtle lmao 

• Like 1

When he remembers every detail about what you did/talked about

when he gets nervous around you and can't make eye contact with you 

When he doesn't check his phone when you're together 

• Like 1

Gays aren't that subtle if they like you. They'll try to talk to you, hang out, and establish physical touch.

We often get caught up looking for "subtle" signs cause we want someone we like to also like us. Trust me, it's not worth it. The best way to navigate dating in the gay world where everyone has a ton of options in the palm of their hands is to straight up ask. Not in a weird, confrontational way, but just poking around while flirting. Like below:

——

Scenario 1: Asking about trips.

You: "If you could pick any place in the world for a spontaneous trip, where would we be heading? :mandown:"

Him: "I've always wanted to explore Tokyo. It seems like an incredible mix of the future and past. How about you?"

You: "Tokyo sounds amazing! Maybe we should start with something local first? How about dinner this weekend to plan our future Japan adventure? :fan:"

Interested: "Lol. Dinner sounds great! When are you free?"

Not Interested: "Oh. Tokyo is just a dream right now lol. But yeah, what about you?"

——

Scenario 2: Asking about media.

You: "I noticed your taste in classic movies is super cool. What's one film you think everyone should see? :chick1:"

Him: "Definitely 'Casablanca'. It's timeless. Have you seen it?"

You: "I haven't! We should watch it together sometime. Maybe this Friday night, my place? :gaycat2:"

Interested: "Casablanca at your place sounds like a perfect plan! I'll bring the popcorn."

Not Interested: "It's a great movie. You should definitely watch it if you haven't."

——

Scenario 3: Asking about upcoming events.

You: "What's something you're looking forward to in the coming weeks? :lakitu:"

Him: "There's a new art exhibit opening downtown that I'm really excited about."

You: "That sounds fascinating! How about we check it out together next Saturday? :soda:"

Interested: "The exhibit with you? That sounds great! Let's plan for Saturday."

Not Interested: "Hope you enjoy it if you go! Should be interesting."

• Like 1

Anybody who likes you will be relieved that you want to spend time with them.

Anybody who doesn't like you will curb you harder than Saweetie did Jack Harlow on the red carpet. 

Just have the confidence to ask and take rejection on the chin. The trade off of the straight forward approach versus the looking for clues is valuable TIME saved. 

Rejection after 6 months of limerence is SO much worse than rejection after a week of talking. Omg. It's not even close. :jonny5:

• Like 1

If he asks: "top or bottom?"

But seriously gays are not subtle lmao. 

4 hours ago, Cheers said:

If he asks: "top or bottom?"

But seriously gays are not subtle lmao. 

Shy gays do exist :chick3:

I feel like some of this wisdom applies to anybody, not only gays :dancehall:

9 hours ago, glitch said:

Yeah, all of this. And to think I'd do all of this for a guy who ended up ghosting me for three days when I said I was going to his city :rip: JAIL

• Haha 2

They show a genuine interest in you, by regularly communicating and holding and maintaining an actual conversation with you. They legitimately try to get to know you, asking questions about your interests, passions in life and things you're into and attempt to engage with you based on those answers.

It's so simple, yet so very telling—especially when compared to someone who really isn't into you. The difference is truly like night and day.

ALWAYS the eyes. If he's constantly looking at you and you catch him and he instantly always turns away. He likes you. Especially at the gym, if you catch him always looking at you through the mirrors or when you're not paying attention, he more than likely thinks you're attractive.

One thing men are AWFUL at that women are amazing with is being coy and not giving it away. Even if a man doesn't directly tell you he likes you, and even if you've never even spoke to him. Men can't help but to constantly look at who they find attractive or interesting.

I call it the Gay glance lmao and I've been right like %90 of the time. It's how I clock DL men (and I've been right about it with them too lmao!). Trust me, it works. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, qegqeg said:

They stare. Gays are such oglers 

this

On 5/12/2024 at 6:47 PM, Colmillo said:

When I like someone I ignore them and make it seem like I dislike their presence, it hasn't worked so far tho.

Literally me. You would never know I'm into you.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.