Britney stans Cowboy Carter, reveals favourite track

americanshameless

6 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

I can't react to the OP, but I just want to express my free-will of speech and say I DISLIKE the OP message/reveal, Beyonce, everything!!

bjkdfzdfjnblrdfhjgnbdf;bnd;skvbn

I would give it a thumbs down reaction if I could.

did you max out on reactions from downvoting anything that had to do with bey? :ahh:

She served taste with the audio. 

I would have assumed 13 Carriages would be her favorite. That would be the type of record one would hope Britney could release but alas no ambition. 

6 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Foe those wondering, the hive and the Army get along except fringe members who only stan success. If you stan bey, obviously your appreciative of Brit giving DC their big break. If you stan Brit, then you know of the support beyonce has given her over the years.

Also, a lot of those brit vs Bey threads are always started by xtina stans trying to make both fanbases fight because an xtina vs brit or xtina vs bey thread would be a slaughter.

ot: legend stanning legend as she should!

:clap3:

8 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

FUMEEEE

tumblr_n20dhcgyRc1qdcxoeo1_250.gif

7 hours ago, Bends said:

2000 Grammy Awards.

2 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

Footage from the "What's Going On" recording

do we have the full video? 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, shyboi said:

do we have the full video? 

it's hard to find the exact clip but here's footage from the recording of the tribute

it's not much but Brit and DC sang their part together on the song.

Edited by Soda Pop Queen
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Bends said:

2000 Grammy Awards.

Gorl stop spreading misinformation. Britney's hair did not look like that at the 00 scammys

OT: I was hoping for buckiin or tyrant but this was my third choice. I wouldn't expect brit as a bey stan to post one of the singles

Oh she ATE with her taste as per usual, one of the best songs on CC :heart:

Legend stanning Legend :clap3:

Kinda surprising she chose that song for the video itself, but I can see why Britney is a fan of this song particularly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.