๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ received 12 points from ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น. Why?

greeneyedsoul

33 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Not sure about the other countries, but in Spain the far right is supporting Israel just because they hate muslim folks

Same here in France :cm:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Mean Trees

• Pendulum

• nasa

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, nasa said:

Stop switching goals. You said Eurovision is political because Ukraine is constantly supported by the public. Ukraine was ALWAYSย supported by the public in Eurovision. Check the stats and stop talking nonsense.

They have been particularly supported by the public since the invasion, especially during the year it happened. Not saying they flopped before that but they definitely have this factor now.

Far-right and Zionist sadistic incels massively voted just to annoy the "Wokes", simple as that.

ย 

They still lost itย :cm:

• Like 1

Right-wing people and Jewish people (and whoever wants to support Israel for whatever reason) all gathered and voted for 1 particular country, why is this surprising? Whoever wanted to counteract that had to spread votes among 25 other countries (don't remember the exact number), it was diluted.ย 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Komet said:

Croatia ๐Ÿค Ukraine

only ones giving israhell 2*0 points

ย 

and that's on that

It would have been a farce if they infiltrated Ukraine's televote considering Eden is an enemy of Ukraine.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

Yeah because they didn't win because of the invasion, right?

Not the same obsessed Madonna stan disliking my comments :rip:ย Where is the lie exactly? They didn't get 500+ points from the public because of the song, if you want to be delusional about it, that's on you :dies:ย 

2 hours ago, aadrl1 said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

People: let's boycott Eurovision, DONT watch it

Also the same people: why there are still people voting for Israel

ย 

Logicย :cm:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Nnnn it might be the answer for this :dies:

27 minutes ago, Squall said:

Not the same obsessed Madonna stan disliking my comments :rip:ย Where is the lie exactly? They didn't get 500+ points from the public because of the song, if you want to be delusional about it, that's on you :dies:ย 

Ukraine clearly won that year because of that reason, it was a sympathy win. BUT is this why they still did so well this year?ย 

Culture war nonsense. Right wingers backing genocideย  because they're mad at the left for having values. It's disgusting.

Very odd and suspiciousย 

4 minutes ago, TeemoR said:

Ukraine clearly won that year because of that reason, it was a sympathy win. BUT is this why they still did so well this year?ย 

I am saying it's helping.ย 

3 hours ago, Pendulum said:

everybody say THANK YOU EASTERN EUROPE for preventing an Israhell win :clap3:

Honestly and truly! Ukraine basically had a perfect run with their public votes AND own performance. No one gets Eurovision like they do.ย :WAP:

Posted (edited)

Im not even sure if its just gays that don't see it but its very obvious to me that a lot of people from the U.S and Europe support Israel, the way this website acts shocked each time they see it is just pure delusion to me because their support is very obvious, they're just not vocal about their support for Israel because they know its not "cool" to support Israel.ย 

Edited by KingWitch
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Squall said:

Why do you guys keep caring about this competition when it's all about politics? Israel getting support from these countries, Ukraine being constantly supported by the public etc., it's so boring.

I'm european but i'm totally agree with some americans when they said that Eurovision is "music third world"

• Thumbs Down 2

Posted (edited)

Right-wingers rallied their supporters to mass vote for Israel to 'own the libs'. That's it. I do think there have been people who genuinely voted out of sympathy for Eden; the amount of people who said they never watched Eurovision but would vote for Eden across social media was embarrassing for the contest's 'apolitical' image.ย 

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 3

If Palestine had been in this competition, I don't have a shred of a doubt Palestine would have won the audience vote. :cm:
ย 

Spoiler

And if October 7 hadn't happened Evel Golem would have done significantly worse with her mid song.

ย 

Because those countries evidently support terrorism.ย 

not surprised about zionazi germany tbh

most Israel haters who would vote for someone else boycotted the show, which probably bumped Israel's votes. but even then, Israel was probably hoping for their own Ukraine 2022 moment but the response was lukewarm at best. even with a massive campaign to position themselves as victims of anti-campaign they ultimately finished 5th with 375 points... compare that to when Europe rallied behind Ukraine and they won with 631 points in 2022. hardly a big victory for Israel, especially with all the negative press and protests that have been going on throughout the contest.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Question, does anyone have the raw percentage totals? Just because of how many there were, the top televote winners may have only won with like 10-20% of the vote.

western europe... smh LOL

Posted (edited)
45 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Question, does anyone have the raw percentage totals? Just because of how many there were, the top televote winners may have only won with like 10-20% of the vote.

The total number of votes from the televote isย 2204.

ย 

Let's take the top 5 from the televote:

1. Croatia - 337 - 15.3%

2. Israel - 323 -ย 14.7%

3. Ukraine - 307 -ย 13.9%

4. France - 227 - 10.3%

5. Switzerland - 226 - 10.3% (10.25%)

ย 

That's already 64.5% of all televote votes. If you are asking the amount of pure votes, as in, a million votes for Israel, those are never released.ย 

ย 

The close margin between the top 3 and the ONE POINT margin between France and Switzerland (winner whilst being #5 with the public!!) is already tense enough even without Israel's controversy :deadbanana2:ย a mess throughout

Edited by Pendulum
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

The total number of votes from the televote isย 2204.

ย 

Let's take the top 5 from the televote:

1. Croatia - 337 - 15.3%

2. Israel - 323 -ย 14.7%

3. Ukraine - 307 -ย 13.9%

4. France - 227 - 10.3%

5. Switzerland - 226 - 10.3% (10.25%)

ย 

That's already 64.5% of all televote votes. If you are asking the amount of pure votes, as in, a million votes for Israel, those are never released.ย 

ย 

The close margin between the top 3 and the ONE POINT margin between France and Switzerland (winner whilst being #5 with the public!!) is already tense enough even without Israel's controversy :deadbanana2:ย a mess throughout

Yeah, I was looking at pure votes... but it really doesn't look all that great. Someone brought up the fact that the top vote winner could have won with 5% of the total votes because of how many contestants there are. What a disastrous competition. SVT and EBU should be embarrassed.

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Mean Trees said:

Yeah, I was looking at pure votes... but it really doesn't look all that great. Someone brought up the fact that the top vote winner could have won with 5% of the total votes because of how many contestants there are. What a disastrous competition. SVT and EBU should be embarrassed.

No, that's not statistically possible, is it? The math wouldn't math.

ย 

The final result is a 50/50 combination of the jury scores + the televote. Switzerland won withย 13.58% of all combined votes when in comparison Israel receivedย 8.62%. Second place Croatia hasย 12.57%. I know it seems very tight, but overtaking another country is not that easy anyway.

ย 

Stan Jenni Vartiainen tho :clap3:ย when she goes to Eurovision next year and wins with 99999 points :jonny6:

Edited by Pendulum
  • Like 1

Thank you East European right wingers for always being anti Israel :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.