Slayyyter can't make her "Gimme More" remix official but she keeps trying

shyboi

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, glitch said:

Oh it was. My point was Trisha acting like Britney is just handing out features in 2024 is not realistic

HMC and MYB though :ninja: You can even add Toxic Pony and Toxic Las Vegas.

Edited by Jeremiah

Posted (edited)

I just know Miss Keri Baby is scared of Slayyyter, that's right! 

Edited by Communion

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

HMC and MYB though :ninja: You can even add Toxic Pony and Toxic Las Vegas.

These would just require the writers of Toxic to clear the sample and Cathy Dennis + B&A have seemed to embrace how iconic Toxic is and its reverence in pop culture.

I don't think Cathy (Slayyyter) would have mentioned the writers issue and how it takes just one writer to not sign-off if that wasn't the issue for clearing Gimme More.

It's odd cause the credits for Gimme More are pretty streamlined

Danja = Producer

Jim Beanz = Vocal Producer

Keri Hilson = Writer

Lago = Mixer/Engineer

It's odd as Danja seems to still be pretty up for his Blackout material being in pop culture and Lago even did the remastering of the album for Apple. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

These would just require the writers of Toxic to clear the sample and Cathy Dennis + B&A have seemed to embrace how iconic Toxic is and its reverence in pop culture.

I don't think Cathy (Slayyyter) would have mentioned the writers issue and how it takes just one writer to not sign-off if that wasn't the issue for clearing Gimme More.

It's odd cause the credits for Gimme More are pretty streamlined

Danja = Producer

Jim Beanz = Vocal Producer

Keri Hilson = Writer

Lago = Mixer/Engineer

It's odd as Danja seems to still be pretty up for his Blackout material being in pop culture and Lago even did the remastering of the album for Apple. 

maybe they don't like the remix since it's technically not a remix and more like a sample / cover? 

right so it's Keri Hilson who doesn't want to clear it, got it :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.