• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• TROJAN

• Earth Ripper

• XtiRih

Top Posters In This Topic

taylor, gaga (IYKYK), Katy, Riri, Beyonce, Nicki, Cardi, Megan basically all of them especially Madonna. I love my girl Madge but, I never wanna meet  her in person. 

Came in here to say Charli too. 

Nicki too - that old rag has such dead eyes. Typical narcissist.

5 hours ago, AvadaKedavra said:

:bibliahh:

IMG-9357.jpg

Wanting to be a popstar on its own requires having some sort of narcissistic tendencies like lbffr

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Literally ALL of them are. The real question is which ones are the LEAST narcissistic. :michael:

this, only dua lipa and rihanna didnt give vibes they think they are center of the world

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Aren't they all? But to me the ones that don't hide it or could care less what people think:

JLo, Gaga, Xtina, Minaj, Madonna and Taylor for sure. :gaycat5:

Edited by GeeDuval
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Earth Ripper said:

Or are these instances so outlandishly delusional that I could never forget about them again even if I tried (and I won't because they're hilarious).

No, I'll clear it up for you. It's because:

11 hours ago, Bimbo said:

you just HAD to let everyone know you had a notebook with Gaga's entire career analyzed with quotes and dates :deadbanana4:

Should've just remained on hiatus, babe. :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

What more should we expect from the person whose sole purpose here is riding off a banned's user's persona and coattails? :rip:

spacer.png

OT: Based on that documentary and its lashings, J-Lo.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mike_int said:

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN Did any one said self obsessed narcissist with victim syndrome?

:rip:

10 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

I also talk about myself a lot and try and be in tune with my feelings. These types of things sometimes make me feel like i'm a narcissist. 
I also am too scared to find an actual job and think i'm terrible at socializing so i just pretend i'm ghostwriting everybody's songs and everybody's in on the secret.

Do these things make me a narcissist?

You're not alone :dancehall:

Miranda Cosgrove :biblio:

On 5/11/2024 at 10:41 AM, La Reina said:

This weird meltdown. :rip: 

And imagine having the nerve to talk about nasty faves and jealousy when your fave was so jealous of Gaga that she even wrote songs about her calling her a man and fumed online about her success. It's like you lack any self-awareness. :toofunny2:

Lana wrote songs about Gaga being a man? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.