Narcissistic pop stars?

P!NK2LOVE

I'll start - Ms. XCX. I was just streaming von butch and was kinda cackling to myself. Imagine if someone was actually slaying the game brought this out. A bop, nonetheless, but it just made me wonder. Who else fits thus delulu category?

• Haha 1

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• TROJAN

• Earth Ripper

• XtiRih

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer Lopez immediately comes to mind 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

Nicki Minaj

Madonna

Lady Gaga

But I think all of them have at least a bit of a narcissist in them

Edited by tost1
  • Like 1

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, fijitears said:

Jennifer Lopez immediately comes to mind 

She's one of the most humble tf? She's from the bronx

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Thumbs Down 4

Debby Ryan

• Haha 1

Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism

Like some kind of congressman? (Tale as old as time)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Most of them if we're honest, you don't get where they are by being humble 

• Like 7

Madonna immediately came to mind.

1 hour ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

I'll start - Ms. XCX. I was just streaming von butch and was kinda cackling to myself. Imagine if someone was actually slaying the game brought this out. A bop, nonetheless, but it just made me wonder. Who else fits thus delulu category?

the album is literally called BRAT:deadbanana2: don't take everything so literally.

that said, I do think most if not all "famous" people are narcissistic, lol. no one stumbles into fame or stardom. you really need to believe/delude yourself into thinking what you do and say adds value to the global conversation to achieve success.

• Like 3

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN Did any one said self obsessed narcissist with victim syndrome?

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

Britney, look at her instagram :rip: 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

Most of them are.

If I were to think of somebody that isn't, I'd probably say Kylie Minogue. At least to a lesser extent compared to the others.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, XtiRih said:

ezgif-3-7137435e76.thumb.gif.e8a3ac93711

lanallah is the most selfless musician you can find of her caliber, in fact sometimes i wish she was a bit more self absorbed so she'd care more about her career and less about promoting other flops. you can't just post my pfp and think you've done something just because i answered correctly to the thread with your nasty fave who built her career off of being mean to others and then destroyed it after 3 albums because her attention seeking antics never stopped as she was jealous of gaga. worst concert i've ever been to in my life who thinks she is so much better than everyone else and couldn't stand being on stage for more than 5 minutes without going backstage for a break or sing a song completely without screaming every note. at least she has some self awareness of what she's like. https://www.thezimbabwemail.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-tourings-less-narcissistic-now/

try to look less desperate to make a "comeback", i hope that helps.

tumblr_cabcea42e36f7767ae1b0d2a7b65212a_11017761_400.thumb.gif.e9dcdf45d651054fe8d0d0bf2478d549.gif

Edited by RideOrDie
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

Literally ALL of them are. The real question is which ones are the LEAST narcissistic. :michael:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Most of them are.

If I were to think of somebody that isn't, I'd probably say Kylie Minogue. At least to a lesser extent compared to the others.

Exactly and in a way thats why we like them because (at least on stage) they are confident. :clap3: 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

lanallah is the most selfless musician you can find of her caliber, in fact sometimes i wish she was a bit more self absorbed so she'd care more about her career and less about promoting other flops. you can't just post my pfp and think you've done something just because i answered correctly to the thread with your nasty fave who built her career off of being mean to others and then destroyed it after 3 albums because her attention seeking antics never stopped as she was jealous of gaga. worst concert i've ever been to in my life who thinks she is so much better than everyone else and couldn't stand being on stage for more than 5 minutes without going backstage for a break or sing a song completely without screaming every note. at least she has some self awareness of what she's like. https://www.thezimbabwemail.com/entertainment/christina-aguilera-tourings-less-narcissistic-now/

try to look less desperate to make a "comeback", i hope that helps.

This weird meltdown. :rip: 

And imagine having the nerve to talk about nasty faves and jealousy when your fave was so jealous of Gaga that she even wrote songs about her calling her a man and fumed online about her success. It's like you lack any self-awareness. :toofunny2:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.