Ariana shares photo with violent racist

Saintlor

I thought it was going to be Mark Wahlberg. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, alexrex said:

I didn't know John Galliano was still a force in the fashion industry

I thought his career had ended after the racist remarks. 

he's been with Maison Margiela for a decade now. his latest couture collection (the one Ariana and Kim K wore) has served Critical and Commercial Success. so yes fairly safe to say he's back. 

that being said, apparently he was supposed to be one of the chairpersons of this year's Met Gala but was removed to avoid controversy.

Edited by popmusicisdead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Warning point from the Swiftie moderator. This site is a shambles.

• Haha 7

I've never even heard of this man til I opened this thread as I'm sure most of them hadn't heard of this controversy 13 yrs ago

You're trying so hard :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, YellowRibbon said:

I mean... Considering her mother is owner of a company that sells communication equipment to war vessels and other military institutions around the World and she doesn't seem to mind it... I don't think her objective is being seeing as "a morally good person".

what do you want her to do? Tell her mother to stop making walkie talkies? :ahh:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, jonapova said:

Swifties causing arguments because her album is bombing

What? It's literally smashing and doing miles better than Midnights :ahh: Both her sales and streams remain incredible.

Edited by Carry My Heart

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.