More inspirational song: Work B!TCH vs Glamorous

Pikachoo

Which song is more inspirational?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. To make more money?

• You better work B!TCH
    • The glamorous, the flossy flossy

Posted (edited)

Both songs were produced by Will.i.am inspire the listener to buckle down and make that $$$.

"now get to work b!tch!"

"if you ain't got no money take your broke ass home"

Which one is more inspiring to you?

Edited by Pikachoo

Glamorous is definitely more inspirational, Work ***** is more light-hearted whilst Glamorous feels like it comes from a genuine place.

important context for this thread 

• Like 2
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, makeawish said:

important context for this thread 

:bibliahh:!!!

what's even glamorous

Work ***** as it's also a good song to listen to when you're at the gym

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

The one that was a #1 HIT.

Edited by Alicia Keys

for me Work ***** is a lot more motivational. definitely used it at the gym whilst Glamorous is more of a chill or party song, it's a celebration of what you already have.

Damn, I completely forgot about Glamorous. I used to stan this song back then, it's mesmerizing. I kinda miss Fergie. Haven't heard about her since I don't know 2012 maybe. I wish she would reunite with the BEP, their music is so mediocre without her.

Work B!tch has no competition though in my humble opinion, it's such a motivating and inspirational song. It's true that it's light hearted, it's a fun song but so catchy and still has a real and simple message. Still listen to this masterpiece really often.

Glamorous just makes you want to do nothing and just vibe. While work ***** is on your face :ghostface:You can't be more explicit 

Work ***** is just that song

tf is a Glamorous?

OT: Britney's classic :clap3:

work *****

Pikachoo

I like Work ***** but Glamorous is just an all around more high quality song.

2 hours ago, Dialamba said:

Glamorous just makes you want to do nothing and just vibe. While work ***** is on your face :ghostface:You can't be more explicit 

And you have nothing to do but work because Britney said so :jonny5:

2 hours ago, magazine said:

tf is a Glamorous?

3 hours ago, Tistotal said:

:bibliahh:!!!

what's even glamorous

One of the best songs of the 00s tf?

I don't see either as inspirational. Work ***** is motivational, and Glamorous is rather a Jenny From the Block type of song.

WORK BEH 's instrumental goes hard, epic epic

Personally, "Glamorous." I'm not trying to work my life away, but I do want to be able to live comfortably and enjoy some of the finer things in life—while still remaining down to earth and humble. I don't need a Bugatti, Maserati or a Lamborghini; nor do I need or desire to live in a big mansion or party in France.

I don't necessarily find "Work B**tch" to be inspirational, it's just more materialistic, whereas I feel as "Glamorous" has a legitimately genuine and authentic message about finding success and enjoying the finer things in life, but that not being the primary goal, and not letting it change who you are as a person.

Based on the type of person I am, how I work and what I'm able to afford because of it, "Glamorous" resonates with me a lot more—being ultimately more inspirational, through how reaffirming it is.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.