Dua's unreleased tracks are career highlights. Why?

playwithme

Guilty, Ball and Chain, Cherry, Firestarter, Jealousy > the vast majority of her officially released songs. Why? 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

These song titles are not captivating. Let's start there.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

LOVE IS RELIGION

ughhhhh. i can't believe we got an official release of that damn Blessed Madonna awful remix but never the original. a crime!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Crocodile Tears, Tumbling, Fun, Fool's Paradise, Narcissist, All The Money In The World, Don't Wait For Me, Protect Me From What I Want, Who Do You Love, Rich, Ball & Chain, Deep, I Wish I Never Met You, Top Dollar, Better This Way, Hard Days, Talk About It, Follow Me, Berlin Summer, 21 Grams, When Ur Sober, Party All The Time… So many incredible gems that other artists would only wish to have. And if i'm honest those unreleased >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radical Optimism

• Like 1

She's afraid of success I fear…. Future Nostalgia Side B deserved to see the light of day with actual good scraps, which she had, plenty of them. Some of the titles OP mentions are literal gold…

(Firestarter can go kick rocks though :gaycat4:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

Crocodile Tears, Tumbling, Fun, Fool's Paradise, Narcissist, All The Money In The World, Don't Wait For Me, Protect Me From What I Want, Who Do You Love, Rich, Ball & Chain, Deep, I Wish I Never Met You, Top Dollar, Better This Way, Hard Days, Talk About It, Follow Me, Berlin Summer, 21 Grams, When Ur Sober, Party All The Time… So many incredible gems that other artists would only wish to have. And if i'm honest those unreleased >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Radical Optimism

The way Kevin could've reworked the production for all of these tracks to fit Radical Optimism, especially Crocodile Tears and Berlin Summer

:khalyan:

• Like 1

She was absolutely spoilt during this era with tracks with the official release alone, let alone the unreleased tracks. She could've easily dropped a B Side album to add even more legendary status to the era than it already is. From the simple but absolute ear candy that is Crocodile Tears to the catchy midtempos Better Days/Better This Way and the dancefloor worthy bops Firestarter/Guilty/Love Is Religion OG. Throw That Kind of Woman and It Ain't Me in there also. 

Would've been cool if she reworked some of these for Radical Optimism but I appreciate she wanted to start from scratch.

3 hours ago, TayDuaStan said:

FACTS

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.