P!nk "Pissed off" with Taylor in Australia

Punky Rooster

An Aussie musician has lifted the lid on Pink's private frustration while her tour Down Under overlapped with Taylor Swift's earlier this year.

During an interview with Nova's Ricki-Lee, Tim & Joel on Wednesday, singer Sam Fischer revealed that the American star was "p***ed off" after being overshadowed in local media coverage by Swift's record-breaking Eras Tour.

Both artists sold out both their respective tours, Pink's 16 dates to Swift's 7, but the Cruel Summer singer's Aussie leg was the clear winner when it came to dominating headlines, rightly or wrongly.

Afterwards host Tim Blackwell admitted he'd "felt sorry" for Pink amid all the attention Swift received, joking: "Pink is out here riding her bike around the Opera House saying, 'I'm here too!'."

Fischer revealed that the star had been genuinely frustrated by the situation.

"I have a friend who's Pink's background singer, and [she] said [Pink's] really just pi**ed off no one's talking about the fact that she's also selling out stadiums," he claimed.

The 18 Wheeler singer performed her Summer Carnival tour to almost one million Aussies across February and March, marking the biggest-selling tour ever for a female artist in the region.

Even if true, whyyyyyyy would he reveal that!?!??!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Clickbait, she not pissed off with Taylor, she pissed off with media ain't caring about her tour while Beyonce and TS were overpressed on their arrival. 

Edited by TitanicSurvivor

Highly doubt. Pink has always been one of the most level headed and supportive pop girls out there 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 4

If true, this is P!nk's own fault, and also her team's fault. They just complain and expect everything to come without moving and without having a PR machine behind them. And don't get me started on how she recycled her own performances for that tour and how the stage design is just... not outstanding. Take all of that, then disappear from the media until the day you have to perform and this is what you'll get :coffee2:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm pissed off P!nk hasn't released a good album since 2012

Fixed. 

• Thanks 11

6 minutes ago, NEX said:

Highly doubt. Pink has always been one of the most level headed and supportive pop girls out there 

Now :skull: acting like Stupid Girls or her whole anti-Britney thing didn't happen

• Thanks 4

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zuper said:

Fixed. 

You just ruined my Beautiful Trauma re-listen. :rip:
But it's true, the first 4 songs are good then it takes a nose-dive.

Whatever You Want is one of my favorite songs by her.

Edited by selena_lavigne

Feels like Sam only wants attention

why would u even "reveal" that? Just outright embarrassing?
Heard from a background singer of P!nk? hm

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, NEX said:

P!nk supports Taylor, but I totally believe the 'look at me, I'm also selling out stadiums' stance, since one of the few PR they did last year was to release an article in that same vein

Edited by BrokenMachine

I love her, but I believe this as well. I don't think she would hate Taylor for this tho. Sam is the villain here and he's disgusting for spreading rumours like this, I don't know what would provoke him to do that.

Pink needs to blame her own team for lack of PR for her tour. But I also feel this is pink own fault too she delivered a weak album and feels like she been performing the same routines for years. She has herself to blame for not having media hype. She may have her entire fans shows up on her shows but she needs to work harder to keep the hype with the gp. 

:ahh:

During one of her Australian shows she told a story about her daughter Willow loving Taylor Swift and she said  "This is the summer of Willow Sage and Taylor Swift and I love it."

Anyone believing this is obviously not too familiar with P!nk…

• Like 7

She and Willow stan ha, so try again.

This one hit wonder clearly wants attention by being messy. No wonder he remains a flop

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, selena_lavigne said:

I'm pissed off P!nk hasn't released a good album since 2017. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

I mean I wouldn't blame her for being annoyed, but I highly doubt this is true.

I doubt she would be pissed off with Taylor, but I can immagine that she may be a little hurt by being overshadowed.

• Like 1

To be fair, Taylor shows were more packed than Pink's and they sold a similar number of tickets despite Taylor only performing 7 shows, plus Pink's shows you could buy tickets even on the day of the concerts, while Taylor were sold out basically immediately when they were released :giraffe:

oh you know miss alecia swung on her trapeze mad as HELL 

• Haha 6

The fact P!nk's tour got more attention from the media (for all the wrong reasons), because of the cop that murdered the gay couple. All the news outlets used the most recent picture of them which just happened to be at her show.

Spoiler

GG_puPcaAAAkssN?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Clickbait, she not pissed off with Taylor, she pissed off with media ain't caring about her tour while Beyonce and TS were overpressed on their arrival. 

this.

Also, I can understand it... if she has broken records and has the biggest concert series ever in Australia, I do not get it, why the media is treating is as a non-event. That's just stupid. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

You just ruined my Beautiful Trauma re-listen. :rip:
But it's true, the first 4 songs are good then it takes a nose-dive.

Whatever You Want is one of my favorite songs by her.

Serving reputation. :clap3: 

Although that album managed to do five excellent songs, then 1 boring song, then 1 excellent song, then 10 consecutive awful songs.

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.