Is this the most underrated Britney's ballad ever?

leyaris11

Posted (edited)

I didn't like Ballad-Ney back then, but now I appreciate it even more. 

The coming of age song... It's emotion, smooth and her voice is sweet...:heart:

A live render to this song is a moment, her vocal of 3:20 is heaven. 

Edited by leyaris11
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

No!!!! 

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Wait... this peaked at #2 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100, but yet, is a classic in her discography :dies:  a cute track!

• Like 1

Love this song. Dido-penned masterpiece.

• Like 1

Idk abt underrated but Everytime is her best ballad imo

• Like 3

No, it's a quinceañera classic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, єѕℓαм said:

Idk abt underrated but Everytime is her best ballad imo

One of the best songs of all time for a reason. :cm:

• Thanks 2

In the US, perhaps. INAG,NYAW is one of her well-known hits around the globe but leave it to the US to not reflect taste :rip:

Anyway, that title goes to Out From Under or I Run Away

• Like 2

This unreleased masterpiece is sayin hello

• Like 1

Came for Shadow :sorry:

• Like 1

Out from under sweetie.....

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TitanicSurvivor said:

Out from under sweetie.....

i was going to write this VERBATIM 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait... this peaked at #2 on the Bubbling Under Hot 100, but yet, is a classic in her discography :dies:  a cute track!

It went #1 in the UK or something like that

OT: no, that would be when your gods say it or the acoustic version of when I found you or state of grace if that counts 

EDIT: I didn't mention I run away because it's my favorite 

Edited by dirrtydiana

beautiful song :chick3:

tbh it's a bit corny. i suppose it is slightly underrated just because if taylor's discography can be appreciated, so can this y2k classic

From the Bottom of My Broken Heart is so much better than this

• Like 1

"Underrated," No, I would actually consider this her signature ballad 

Quicksand outsold 

nene GIF

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know feels underrated.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Punky Rooster said:

Don't Let Me Be the Last to Know feels underrated.

Taste. :clap3:

Posted (edited)

Yes. I used to have this obsession of planning imaginary female popstars' careers and my main one, her birthday was February 9th, and she  had her 

"we're just kids" lead single that sounded like She's So Gone from Lemonade Mouth when she was 9 almost 10, album came out when she was 10 and one month.

her second album came out when she was 10 and 11 months and it was a comedy album. 

Her 3rd album came out when she was 12 and 5 months and it was your classic quality pop songs. Arguably her best album. The color for this era was blue.

when she was 13 she made a rock album. The color was red.

then she had a song when she was 14 that was like her bad girl era the song went "it's just a teen, just a teen, just a teen party" that sounded like Sneakernight but edgier. This era she started introducing romantic themes into her songs.

when she was 15 she had an edm experimental era. The color for this era was green. 

when she was 16 she had an extremely romantic highly publicized break-up album. That era she always wore a beautiful light pink dress. I have a soft spot for this era.

then when she was 17 she was in well, i forgot the album she did when she was 17 but it was bad*ss. The color for this era if i remember was black.

I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman fits into that pocket of my imagination. Quality song.

Edited by selena_lavigne
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Peaked? Can't be, maybe debuted? :jonny:

2 hours ago, selena_lavigne said:

Yes. I used to have this obsession of planning imaginary female popstars' careers and my main one, her birthday was February 9th, and she  had her 

"we're just kids" lead single that sounded like She's So Gone from Lemonade Mouth when she was 9 almost 10, album came out when she was 10 and one month.

her second album came out when she was 10 and 11 months and it was a comedy album. 

Her 3rd album came out when she was 12 and 5 months and it was your classic quality pop songs. Arguably her best album. The color for this era was blue.

when she was 13 she made a rock album. The color was red.

then she had a song when she was 14 that was like her bad girl era the song went "it's just a teen, just a teen, just a teen party" that sounded like Sneakernight but edgier. This era she started introducing romantic themes into her songs.

when she was 15 she had an edm experimental era. The color for this era was green. 

when she was 16 she had an extremely romantic highly publicized break-up album. That era she always wore a beautiful light pink dress. I have a soft spot for this era.

then when she was 17 she was in well, i forgot the album she did when she was 17 but it was bad*ss. The color for this era if i remember was black.

I'm Not A Girl Not Yet A Woman fits into that pocket of my imagination. Quality song.

:deadbanana2:

Came here for When Your Eyes Say It :heart:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.