Biden makes Israel's Minister of National Security fume on Twitter

playwithme

35 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Sorry if you think any thing would be better under Trump

Literally nobody said that. And you liberals constantly complain about the left putting words in people's mouths all the ******* time. Be serious for once :skull: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoisonPill said:

It shouldn't be surprising that some people care more about the current President's military support for a modern genocide, than about the former President being a conman. Let's keep things in perspective.

Please, haven't you seen Trump on several occasions even today saying that Biden doesn't protect Israel as he should and if he was president he'd offer full suport … whatever that means, so pls let's try to keep things in perspective. 

Posted (edited)

They're basically spitting on the Biden admin right now and seeing how far they can push the US.  At this point, Biden should have no problem with cutting military aid, right?  Right???  You're not going to let your "ally" drag you all over the internet and still send them billions and rockets, right???

9 hours ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I wouldn't vote. Both suck and I would not want to be apart of whatever mess those clowns make 

To keep it short, someone would need to vote to protect your interests and livelihood, even if it means voting for someone who is doing something bad.  It's a difficult thing to do, that is the constraint of democracy in the US in 2024, but not participating is going to put certain groups of people at a significantly higher risk of losing even more.  Also, as a Canadian, you should know what it's like to have politicians who actively vote against your own livelihood considering the purposely insane housing prices in most Canadian cities paired with decreasing or stagnated Canadian wages that prevent young people from ever becoming home owners.  But I'll stop there because that's not the topic of this thread.

Edited by Archetype

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.