Biden makes Israel's Minister of National Security fume on Twitter

playwithme

Posted (edited)

Edited by playwithme
  • Haha 1

These powerful politicians are so petty and horrible and dangerous (not talking about Biden which I support because from what we have he's by far the best choice) 

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

Israel is run by a far-right government?

bb24-joseph-abdin.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

where's Candace?

• Like 1

now Biden is khamas too?!! :doc:

you really can't make this **** up 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, HardBambi said:

These powerful politicians are so petty and horrible and dangerous (not talking about Biden which I support because from what we have he's by far the best choice) 

Your giving I picked the coke head over the meth head. Why is it so hard to admit both suck and shouldn't be the president 

I would be in that booth ashamed af on voting day.  

would never see me openly supporting either of these men. I probably would sit this one out. A shitty ass person doesn't deserve my vote just cause I'm liberal. 

Edited by WhateverYouWant
  • Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

19 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Your giving I picked the coke head over the meth head. Why is it so hard to admit both suck and shouldn't be the president 

I would be in that booth ashamed af on voting day.  

would never see me openly supporting either of these men. 

And you are being J Delulu sorry yo say

These are the only two options and Biden is an experienced politician and a decent human being when the other one is an indicted conman who wants to use presidency to escape conviction. 

Do you remember how stupid and obnoxious and dangerous he was during his presidency? 

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

These are the only two options and Biden is an experienced politician and a decent human being when the other one is an indicted conman who wants to use presidency to escape conviction. 

Do you remember how stupid and obnoxious and dangerous he was during his presidency? 

I choose sleeping at night before giving my support to either of them. Let's not pretend it matters when it's a dumpster fire either way. But don't worry. I'm Canadian. 

Ps have you been sleeping the last few years? It just keeps getting worse there

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

4 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I choose sleeping at night before giving my support to either of them. Let's not pretend it matters when it's a dumpster fire either way. But don't worry. I'm Canadian. 

Ps have you been sleeping the last few years? It just keeps getting worse there

The only positive thing I can take out of your post is that at least you're not supporting the conman. :clap3:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

The only positive thing I can take out of your post is that at least you're not supporting the conman. :clap3:

I wouldn't vote. Both suck and I would not want to be apart of whatever mess those clowns make 

2 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

I wouldn't vote. Both suck and I would not want to be apart of whatever mess those clowns make 

Not voting is dangerous, the crazies are going to be there voting. 

I know people here don't like Biden but he started to push back on Israel lately and hopefully he will continue to do so and more

I listen to this guy a lot, gen Z guy, he's so nice and smart, quite pro Biden but he manages to carry a decent conversation with anyone, have a look if you want at any of his vids

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

Not voting is dangerous, the crazies are going to be there voting. 

I know people here don't like Biden but he started to push back on Israel lately and hopefully he will continue to do so and more

I listen to this guy a lot, gen Z guy, he's so nice and smart, quite pro Biden but he manages to carry a decent conversation with anyone, have a look if you want at any of his vids

Voting for someone you hate over another guy you hate is dumb. Your just conditioned to accept that so nothing changes. If you want my vote earn it. The libs have failed, especially after trump. Neither deserve my support 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Voting for someone you hate over another guy you hate is dumb. Your just conditioned to accept that so nothing changes. If you want my vote earn it. 

Not voting is how you let the other guys win and then the whole world has to suffer. I understand what you're saying but if we balance it all you should lean towards my side. The conman will be even more dangerous now as he has got nothing to lose.

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

Not voting is how you let the other guys win and then the whole world has to suffer. I understand what you're saying but if we balance it all you should lean towards my side. The conman will be even more dangerous now as he has got nothing to lose.

Don't get me wrong I hate trump but what has been better over there? Vote liberal and still have a shitty life. 

the us has been in downward spiral since 2016. Your vote means nothing. It's just gonna keep getting worse regardless of what clown wins. I wish I was wrong but….the fact that one of these two people is going to be the president again is comical. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

16 minutes ago, WhateverYouWant said:

Don't get me wrong I hate trump but what has been better over there? Vote liberal and still have a shitty life. 

the us has been in downward spiral since 2016. Your vote means nothing. It's just gonna keep getting worse. 

Please read, give it a chance.

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2024-opinion-biden-accomplishment-data/

• Like 2

Reductio ad Hamas has been all the rage for people who can't use their brains or refuse to do so. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, HardBambi said:

Supporting genocide is a deal breaker for me. 

Libs gotta start acting like libs and not survive off their campaign of "pick us were not trump" and expect that to be good enough. 

the fact this is reality is embarrassing. It's giving South Park 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

Oh, so everyone is Hamas now?

Why is Israel our ally again? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both Israel and Biden complain about each other, but those complaints are for the domestic audience in each country.

They have both been working towards the exact same goals for the past 6 months.

• Like 3

Joe Biden has been wholeheartedly supporting Israel in all their genocidal endeavors but as soon as Biden is like "hey, guys, maybe chill a bit with the genocide" he is branded as a Hamas supporter.  Everyone in this Israel government is a genocidal maniac who needs to get jailed ASAP. 

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, HardBambi said:

It shouldn't be surprising that some people care more about the current President's military support for a modern genocide, than about the former President being a conman. Let's keep things in perspective.

• Thumbs Down 1

it's giving nicki minaj level of pettyness and braindead :rip:

16 minutes ago, PoisonPill said:

It shouldn't be surprising that some people care more about the current President's military support for a modern genocide, than about the former President being a conman. Let's keep things in perspective.

Sorry if you think any thing would be better under Trump than it is now you haven't been paying attention to Trump and the gop. 🤷

If trump wins and he and Jared are building luxury  condos in Gaza you guys will still be saying "but Biden" 💀

12 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

Sorry if you think any thing would be better under Trump than it is now you haven't been paying attention to Trump and the gop. 🤷

If trump wins and he and Jared are building luxury  condos in Gaza you guys will still be saying "but Biden" 💀

I never said our Israel policy would be better under Trump. I'm saying that ya'll need to find a better persuasion line than "Trump is a conman! Indicted felon!" yes it's accurate but after a decade it's not sticking, sorry.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.