Muni Long & Mariah Carey - "Made For Me (Remix)"

Edibles.

very solid. such a huge improvement from the Ariana grande's remix.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• #Beautiful

• Smarticle

• skinnylegendBR

Maybe it's because I've played the AI version too much but I lowkey I would have preferred she sing the OG 2nd verse but overall Queen MC ate. Mariah and Muni sound so good together. We NEED and deserve a live performance with them both :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, Red Velvet said:

They should have just used this AI :rip:

I still do really like this AI version too lol. 

Any news about streaming numbers?

13 hours ago, HardBambi said:

Any news about streaming numbers?

• Thanks 1

i retract my prev statement this slaps in the car.

:jonny2:

On 5/22/2024 at 1:01 PM, theweekend said:

very solid. such a huge improvement from the Ariana grande's remix.

completely hooked on this

I wanted Mariah to do some classic r&b/throwback sound again it would be such a moment

• Like 1

On 5/22/2024 at 7:12 PM, Jay L said:

Maybe it's because I've played the AI version too much but I lowkey I would have preferred she sing the OG 2nd verse but overall Queen MC ate. Mariah and Muni sound so good together. We NEED and deserve a live performance with them both :jonnycat:

Unfortunately that will never happen as Mariah is not hitting those high harmonies live in 2024. 

So so so good OMG:jonnycat:

It sounds better in my car

Muni's vocal delivery on this song makes me think Mariah demoed it first. Muni is singing it exactly how Mariah would've sung it nowadays.

2 hours ago, elvenOCEAN said:

Muni's vocal delivery on this song makes me think Mariah demoed it first. Muni is singing it exactly how Mariah would've sung it nowadays.

I don't think Mariah would demo a song she didn't write though, I think Muni is just inspired by/emulating her … but yes. I totally hear it too (part of the reason I've always liked the song).

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, justinxx said:

I don't think Mariah would demo a song she didn't write though, I think Muni is just inspired by/emulating her … but yes. I totally hear it too (part of the reason I've always liked the song).

Agreed. She and Priscilla have known each other a long time, so it makes sense. 

4 hours ago, justinxx said:

Yeah, I understand. The only reason why I think she might've is because Muni and Jermaine are credited as the sole writers, and knowing how close JD and MC are, I thought JD might've had the idea for the song, Mariah put down some vocals, then Muni came, changed the lyrics and recorded her vocals. That vocal delivery in the chorus is 1,000% how Mariah post circa 2018 would sound like. :jonny: Like, especially the "nobody KNOWS me" and "you were MADE" bits. :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.