• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Heldenzeit

• Suilen

• Conker

• Subomie

Finished the tier maker, but now realizing how hard it will be to copy that over

Emina Jahovic Embarrased Tired | GIF | PrimoGIF

• Haha 1

The worst gen and I feel offended to participate but I will anyway.

Heldenzeit

Let me work on my scores.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Finished the tier maker, but now realizing how hard it will be to copy that over

Emina Jahovic Embarrased Tired | GIF | PrimoGIF

Oh yeah... it's nice for a visual, but then you still have to fill out the ballot manually :sorry:

I like it as a visual aid so that when I see I've scored two Pokemon the same but I obviously like one more than the other, I'll bump one of them up/down, but it's totally optional — we already know some people don't give scores other than 1 and 10 so the tiers won't help them lmao

• Like 1

Currently debating whether I should dump the first 56 exists all in one or two posts and then only start truly revealing the top 100 or not? What is yalls take on this? :psyduck:

7 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Currently debating whether I should dump the first 56 exists all in one or two posts and then only start truly revealing the top 100 or not? What is yalls take on this? :psyduck:

Maybe post them in fives? 56 or even 23 at once will probably be a bit hard to take + all the comments (and people will complain if they're omitted).

• Like 1

Just do 10 a day. That's what we did in the Gen 1 rate.

Working on this right now. 

7 hours ago, Suilen said:

Was there a Gen 5 rate on the new ATRL that's now archieved/deleted? Or was this the only one?

https://classic.atrl.net/forums/showthread.php?t=507842

there was and i hosted it and it was a MESS bc i was in my last semester of high school + couldn't make graphics the way i wanted + i included megas/forms in the rankings when everyone wanted them separately iirc?? :rip:

may this rate run much, MUCH more smoothly. #SimisearforAnythingButLastPlace :clack:

• Like 1

Gothorita when I catch you! :rogue:

• Haha 1

Ok, I just finished the rates and wow, it was such a chore, I was like when is the list gonna end? :rip: 

This made me realize that with a shorter dex, it would've been a decent gen but it's so bloated with fillers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

there was and i hosted it and it was a MESS bc i was in my last semester of high school + couldn't make graphics the way i wanted + i included megas/forms in the rankings when everyone wanted them separately iirc?? :rip:

may this rate run much, MUCH more smoothly. #SimisearforAnythingButLastPlace :clack:

Do u still have the results? :clack:

18 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Do u still have the results? :clack:

here ya go!!

the way i gave simisear my 11 just for it to barely be second-to-last place...if i gave it a 10, it would've tied with patrat for last place, and anything less would've made it last place :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Back in 2014 on GameFAQS when we get every gen (up until Gen 6)? 

Nobody posted any pictures. We were basically going by instinct whenever a Pokémon was posted. 

And if pictures were posted, it was the very cut/copy/paste picture of a Pokemon from Google Images (with Safesearch turned off for some of them.)

And they (40+ users) provided write-ups way longer than mine. 

in

• Like 1

Feel like the Gen 1 Rate didn't take forever with roughly the same amount of (and arguably more boring) mons :cm: doubt anyone will care if all the filler Patrats, monkeys, etc are dumped at once though

• Like 1

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.da02588c0922f136dea91feb30049faf.gif

because of what she's been through and she's still singing :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The first chunk of the dex is definitely the weakeast - when it's at it's most "Gen 1 Retread". Things get a lot better once you got to the Sewaddle ~ Sandile part of the roster :heart:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

here ya go!!

the way i gave simisear my 11 just for it to barely be second-to-last place...if i gave it a 10, it would've tied with patrat for last place, and anything less would've made it last place :deadbanana4:

Not me being among the participants when I absolutely don't remember that, but those 11s check out.

XKAAB8C.gif

Chandelure will probably be sabotaged hard this time, so we'll see.

GLJJMV3WYAEQEwQ.jpg

He's just like me fr. :fan:

• Haha 4

The amount of Mon's I do not care for this Gen maybe I'll pull an @Gourgeist & @Magickarp, and be allergic to the 2-9 keys.

:suburban:

• Haha 3

I don't want my ballot to look like a trolly mess but most of this dex really is either a 10 or a 1, and unfortunately there's more 1's.

And there's more 10's than Kaloser has new Pokemon in total :suburban:

• Haha 2

Started making mine, I already know who's my 0 :sistrens:

• Like 1

A certain FIRE type pokemon really saved this gen hun 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Let me submit 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.