Cardi B gets called out by Vogue director

SmittenCake

Yeah that's not cool ngl. She should have at least attempted their name and butcher it instead of completely disregarding. 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• ImpressMeMuch

• Stepfon

• Assassin

Can the barbs just stay the hell out of this so we can peacefully drag CARDI's dumbass without all the gas lighting from her second fanbase? 

• Haha 4

:rip: 

• Haha 1

She stays fighting randos on twitter :deadbanana2:

Belcalis go take care of your kids 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

This year be humbling the girlies. 2025 will be the serious year of music. I predict less cute pop and more mature/rock

Posted (edited)

the way she comes with receipts and make the girls gag lmaooo

Edited by theweekend

• Haha 1

for 3 years :toofunny3:

isn't that how it normally works. yes vogue picks some guests, but most of the tables are bought my companies & designers. the companies & designers choose who they want to attend.

Barb, how else do you think nicki has attended the met gala the past couple times, you really think vogue personally invited her? :rip: 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

But Vogue approved her invite…so..?

Actually, this isn't the flex the BARB thought it was. Even if it's true, Vogue still did a whole video segment with her for the Met Gala. 

2 minutes ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

But Vogue approved her invite…so..?

Exactly :laugh:

It's basically always been this way…?

I'd like to nominate this thread for the "Dumbest thread of the Year Award" :rip:

• Haha 1

Using Milagroz as a source plz do better 

"This lady is saying" I mean really :rip:

• Haha 1

:rip:

Barbz cmon :rip:

This was a waste of a thread.

Barbz learn how to read challenge. She wasn't invited directly by Vogue but they had to approved the invite, which means they had the final say.

Also if they had beef with her..why she did A VIDEO FOR THEM DIRECTLY AT THE MET GALA?

• Like 1

The backfire :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

Barbs are just....

• Haha 1

not the drag you thought it was.

So her invention was approved by Vogue

:suburban:

I don't know what's more embarrassing:

1. The disrespect to the designer, "he's Asian and everything".

2. The swiftly deleted video of her making excuses and bragging "I'm Cardi B", so I guess that means you can get away with anything instead of owning up to your mistake?

3. Cardigans trying to drag tHe BaRbZ for obsessing, as if they're any better. We all know if this was Onika… ch.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Lyrical. said:

I don't know what's more embarrassing:

1. The disrespect to the designer, "he's Asian and everything".

2. The swiftly deleted video of her making excuses and bragging "I'm Cardi B", so I guess that means you can get away with anything instead of owning up to your mistake?

3. Cardigans trying to drag tHe BaRbZ for obsessing, as if they're any better. We all know if this was Onika… ch.

The title should've been then Cardi disrespect designer then. The way this is titled and approached is beyond dumb because it's factually wrong. And don't acted like Cardi hasn't been dragged on here before for being insensitive.

And if Nicki was in the same position the Cardigans will get dragged for being dumb and the lack of reading comprehension as well.

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

The title should've been then Cardi disrespect designer then. The way this is titled and approached is beyond dumb because it's factually wrong. And don't acted like Cardi hasn't been dragged on here before for being insensitive.

And if Nicki was in the same position the Cardigans will get dragged for being dumb and the lack of reading comprehension as well.

The book.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.