Paparazzi's at the Met Gala make fun of k-pop group Stray Kids

KatyPrismSpirit

this is not okay bruh. right in front of them as well. just rude

• Haha 4

Very rude, but at the same time, these guys are bland AF.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

they're rude to everybody :rip: and they're probably tired of these new khias who can't pose and who were only invited for clout

just imagine having to go from Gisele Bündchen to Changbin from Stray kidz :bibliahh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
  • Thumbs Down 5

Posted (edited)

Pap and industry photographers are psychos. they get only  get paid if their photos are used so they competitive and merciless,.

Here they are repeatedly threatening the life of a guy for getting between them and beyonce at a past met gala.

There is another incident when a pap at the met gala freakouts because a handler blocks his photo of camila and shawn mendes of all things.

Edited by cat1867
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

The paparazzi weren't just rude, but straight up racist and xenophobic as well. One of the paparazzi literally said that they were getting covid because of SKZ :biblio: They were also mocking their language and trying to speak Japanese to them, despite them being Korean 

Edited by Pluto6
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

I doubt the Covid thing relates to them being Asian. That's a stretch. 

• Thumbs Down 20

1 minute ago, BryceG said:

... right... :biblio:

• Thumbs Down 1

Posted (edited)

And y'all better keep it cute and not come for SKZ in general, cause there's literally a reason why they were all invited as the first Kpop group to attend the event 

GNCzddfXcAASjUt?format=jpg&name=medium

Edited by Pluto6
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 minutes ago, BryceG said:

i wouldnt put it past them. judging by the mocking language being thrown in their rude remarks and calling them robots. just a dehumanizing experience for these fellas. 

• Thanks 1

paparazzi are horrible people. basically like those annoying first amendment auditors filming outside small businesses bc it's their right or whatever

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So you tell me that a bunch of racists saying arigato to a Kpop band, treating them like they don't even understand English (when 2 of them are Australians) are not being racist with that Covid line?

Sound about white :biblio:

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Disgusting 

The amount of composures and patience these celebrities have is beyond me cos i would've gone to jail on first degree murder

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rep2000 said:

So you tell me that a bunch of racists saying arigato to a Kpop band, treating them like they don't even understand English (when 2 of them are Australians) are not being racist with that Covid line?

Sound about white :biblio:

I havent listened to a single Stray Kids song but how can someone defend the paps here? This is clearly xenophobia/racist and there's no way around it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

i can't stand skz but this is absolutely racist & not okay at all, no one deserves that. those ppl should be fired or at the very least stop being hired for these events, i don't understand why some ppl are trying to pass it off as mere rudeness, which would also be unprofessional anyway

wow the blatant racism is insane, literally lower class idiots 

why are they even there. and they are very unemotional and bland. robots. all of kpop, they're just programmed. saddest thing to happen to music.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

Serving industry plants 

:ryan3:

Okay but what are ya'll going to do about it? These people are known scum, expecting any sort of decency from them is just pushing your luck :rip:

4 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

Okay but what are ya'll going to do about it? These people are known scum, expecting any sort of decency from them is just pushing your luck :rip:

pretty much this, also they are nobodies, it's not like we can call them out directly on social media or something similar 

companies should hire decent paps tho but we all know only the trashiest dudes are up for that job

Apart from the one paparazzi's racist and xenophobic remark about getting Covid, the reactions from the others are what you'd typically expect. They were being disrespectful to all the celebrities at the Met Gala, driven by their desperation to get a good photo.

Disgusting and racist. How could people defend this?

who the **** is Straight Kits

• Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oh that was bad. The event organizers better do their job. Who cares if these boys are bland. That's no excuse for being rude, racist and xenophobic. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.